Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: She has a boyfriend, what now?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Nobody hates you

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I mean haters as in slang, the people who dislike others with game. Though we all pretty much have game, I was just talking like we talk in america.

Phero Enthusiast

Everybody is gangin up again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Everybody is gangin up again. My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry&gt;&gt;&gt; I agree.

Everybody is gangin up again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You may feel you have a right to be angry but many of us feel we have a right to refuse to participate in something we believe is wrong.

You may feel you have a right to be angry but many of us feel we have a right to refuse to participate in something we believe is wrong.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Amen [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

OH!!! Gawd---not that thread again---PLEASE!!

Those of us who were there the first time through....

Sorry Guys! I just couldn\'t resist. Remember, I\'m not the one who let the cat out of the bag about the other thread. Holmes, I agree that this thread is a riot. That\'s why I remembered it. This thread is kind of taking the same turn as that one did, but not as funny. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

So many classic quotes therein. \"I smell a disaster in the making.\" lol.

Holmes

Phero Pro

Everybody is gangin up again. My mind is made up, I don\'t care if it ends up bad, there are other fish in the sea. First of all, my initial post was what mone I should you use, not what I should do. That question still hasn\'t gotten answered besides the copulins post. Hmmmm, So I have a right to be angry&gt;&gt;&gt; I agree.

Start \'quoting\' (it makes things a lot easier)

Phero Enthusiast

Then don\'t reply to the posts if you don\'t want to participate. Case settled. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Then don\'t reply to the posts if you don\'t want to participate. Case settled. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

He was belly-aching that nobody was giving him the answers he demanded and whining that he was getting angry. I was explaining why he wasn\'t getting answers. Is that a problem?

Banned User

This attractive girl who I know, and am very interested in is obviously interested in me, but she has a boyfriend. What mone is best for making me seem better than her boyfriend. I\'m guessing none because of the alpha male. But I need some advice. Thanks

You asked for advice, here it is. Walk up to her and tell her how you feel. I know it\'s a novel idea, but you\'ll be surpised how well it works. Why the deceit? You said yourself, that she is interested in you. Be up front, tell her the truth, she will respect you more if you do. I know your young, and I know being rejected is like death at your age, but here\'s a big piece of reality, that\'s part of life. If you lie to this girl, your done. This girl is an intelligent human being who expects to be treated with respect, not someone that can be scored on like a piece of meat. I really don\'t know what the problem is here? It\'s clear to me what you need to do. Pheromones aren\'t going to help you here. One more piece of advice for you, \"change your attitude\". The way you look, and act, towards people in general, really sucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Brian

Brian,

Well said! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brian,

Well said! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Ethically it is wrong, we know that &amp; Manchorito knows that...but only he can make the decision as to what is truly right for himself in his situation. Other people also have the right to withold participating in something they believe is wrong but it doesn\'t help to try &amp; inflict guilt on someone even when we feel what they\'re doing is wrong. Personally I think what you\'re doing is wrong Manchorito, but that is my opinion; the power is in your hands &amp; you\'re the one that needs to decide; for it is going to have the greatest affect on your life &amp; not any of us.

Banned User

Other people also have the right to withold participating in something they believe is wrong but it doesn\'t help to try &amp; inflict guilt on someone even when we feel what they\'re doing is wrong.

I agree. Manchorito, asked for advice. He was given that advice. He got angry because he didn\'t get the advice he was looking for. This is a public forum, people have the right to give their opinions. The only thing I can say is, don\'t ask the question, if your not prepared for the answer.

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

TNot quoting anything in particular, just your general attitude. This isn\'t good advice, and doesnt seem to be provided by a suitable mentor. You make some very good points Prometheus, but somewhere along the line things got messed up.

\"Just a spoonfull of sugar makes the medicine go down,
    the medicine go down,
    the medicine go down,
    just aspoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down,
    in a most delightful way!\"

Sweet humor blends well with bitter truth. I think everyone here can distingush the difference.

Hey Captain,

I respect your opinion. You know percisley what you are talking about. You have a great deal of knowledge and wisdom to share. I haven\'t gotten to the point yet where you are in life yet. Maybe someday.

Reality is apathetic with respect to our exsistance. Seeing this, we first try an fight it. And we fail, fail, and fail again. You my freind, don\'t fight reality but manipulate reality to your own will. That\'s a great talent.

It has been said that a smart person learns from their own mistakes and a wise person learns from the mistakes of others. Do not forget that wisdom is constituted of past faliure as well success.

Though I have not had your sucess thus far, I have made a great number of mistakes founded on respect, compassion and good intentions. And as they say \"the road to hell is paved with good intentions\". I just wanted to save Manchorito from paving this road for himself.

For Manchorito as well as myself and a large minority of the male demogrphic, this means a rude awakening:

-{!PARADIGM SHIFT!}-

This often involves the decimation of one\'s ego allowing the the evolution of one\'s character.

Stranger

Mistress Elana Queen BEE of the Full Member Club,

Why do you question my age when it is of no relavence?
    Perhaps you would be better to question the integrity and meaning of my words.

May the sun illuminate your steps down the darkest paths you must tread. Good-day, Your Highness!

Stranger

Manchorito-
    Take everything you percieve (including my words) on this forum with a kilogram of salt and use your own judgement. It\'s important that you see a situation from all perspectives.

Be up front, tell her the truth, she will respect you more if you do.

If you are up front with this girl, you will reveal your feelings to her and she will know she has you, at which point she will lose interest and find you \'boring\'. You will deprive her of any challenge. She will have noting to chase.

If you lie to this girl, your done.

What\'s all this innuendo? Did you suggest lying?

This girl is an intelligent human being who expects to be treated with respect, not someone that can be scored on like a piece of meat.

This girl is an emotional creature and most likely makes emotional and irrational decisions when dealing with realationships. Respect will not stoke her flames of interest. If she expects to be treated with respect, then give her what she does not expect. Only then will you stand out in her mind. She\'ll crave the element of mystery and surprise. It\'s the only way to stir her emotions.

One more piece of advice for you, \"change your attitude\". The way you look, and act, towards people in general, really sucks.

You\'ve been confident, non-submissive and stood behind your beliefs and actions. Is that not the attitude you desire? Is that not the attidude of the dominant male?

Phero Pharaoh

Well, to answer your question - nothing. You are beating a dead horse here. I don\'t try and take someone\'s gf - that just isn\'t me. This value of mine was reinforced by a section in \"The System\" where it says not to go after unavailable women. There\'s plently of single girls out there - go find a good one!

- Krish

I am guessing 19. Am I right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

OOOOOOOOkay, lets get this straight, did I ever ONCE say I would make her cheat on her boyfriend. NOOOO, I didn\'t. You all assumed I did, even though I said I wouldn\'t do anything with her until she broke up with her boyfriend. So, PLEASE, do not tell me I am doing something wrong, when I don\'t plan on being the guy she cheats with. I just wanted her to like me, even though she has weak feelings for someone else. ASSUMPTIONS AHHHHH. I am a good Christian, so please don\'t assume I am some kind of Super Sinner. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You are going to <font color=\"red\">hell </font> you super sinner [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I hope your joking Elana, because that ain\'t funny.

I hope your joking Elana, because that ain\'t funny.

Of course I am joking. I am Jewish. We don\'t even believe in hell. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and btw...it is funny

Phero Pro

Prometheus,

Very good advice. I agree with it all.

Manchorito,

You\'ve said that you want to know what pheros will work on her and are wondering why so many people are telling you what to do. The answer to the first question is that no one here knows exactly what will work on her. If you\'ve read my post my suggestion would be to with SMD#1, KR#1, PI/m, or RM. -None or none mixed with SOE would most likely spark heightened interested. In my experience SOE alone usually isn\'t enough in this type of situation. As for narrowing down which one and at what dosage, I suggest testing them on her sister. Identical biologies and possibly having their menstral cycles in sync, her sister would be a to test the pheros on plus see if it is a good time to expose your target to -none.

As for why everyone is telling you what to do, it is more important on what you do and how she precieves it than what you smell like. It is even more important in this situation. Trust your instincts. The only time they failed is when I failed to listen to them.

Best of luck to you and be careful what you wish for, you might actually get what you want. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

You are going to <font color=\"red\">hell </font> you super sinner [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'s a bird! It\'s a plane. It\'s... Super Sinner!

Holmes

Good points, Swinger, esp. with regard to instincts (trusting them vs. not). Same goes for me there.

Holmes

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'s a bird! It\'s a plane. It\'s... Super Sinner!

Holmes

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] as I said....it is funny [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So, what color cape do you think? (Red is taken, remember...) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information