Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Back in the saddle again

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys,

Haven\'t posted in over a year and thought I\'d pop back in. Haven\'t had too much to talk about really, I was taking care of a sick mother most of the past year so I didn\'t have the free time to worry about women.

Well I\'m in law school now so I put through another order of \'mones. The mix I decided on for orientation was 3 parts PI/W (for the Nol)/3 parts W.A.G.G. just to try it out/2 parts NPA/m and 1 part SP Musk Oil to give it a decent smell. I like the smell of the mix.I have no clue if it is working at this point.

I generally applied 4 sprays in the morning and 1/3 of an SOE gel pack on the back of my hands.

I don\'t know if I\'ve necessarily had any \"hits\" yet with it. I have had a number of interactions with female students, but nothing in the way of flirting per se. Lots of nervous people (myself included) starting school I was really expecting some solid hits. Perhaps at a bar the mix would have worked better.

At the handful of parties I attended in the months before law school I was getting consistent hits from very attractive women. I must admit I\'m a little disappointed at my lack of hits so far, although things should pick up I assume.

Actually come to think of it, I did have an odd hit the first night. This 55-year old woman was hitting on me non-stop and I couldn\'t get her away from me, she was like surgically attached to my side and telling me about all of her ex-husbands. It was so awkward. I don\'t want to count that as a hit though, because that wasn\'t exactly what I was looking for (although I\'ve noticed my \'mones work wonders on women over 30)

I\'m a big dude, physically intimidating (but very soft-hearted and shy in all honesty) so I learned through the years to focus on the \"softer\" \'mones like SOE, anything with NOL, A1 etc. Pi/M never really worked consistently for me. I tried NPA once in the past and wasn\'t impressed with the results. I do get decent results with TE, so the lower concentration may work in my favor.

Any suggestions? I\'m thinking of getting more SOE, maybe the gel packs. SOE has been the very best product for me. Right now, we are a bunch of 200+ people getting used to a new city, new environment, new school etc. so I was thinking having some SOE on myself would never hurt me in that I\'m looking to find a few friendly faces (in all honesty I\'m not looking to wear the \'mones to get laid but more as a social booster.)

JDM

Default Re: Back in the saddle again

WELCOME BACK! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Good to hear from you again. Glad to here you\'ve tried WAGG, but if there\'s one thing I\'ve learnt about it is to be carefull about using it with SOE (which I guess is because of the -nol, other people have had experiences to confirm that this makes you seem as interesting and exciting as watching someone else watch paint dry).

What seems to work really well is using WAGG with NPA, and perhaps a little SOE (but not too much!).

As for getting more SOE, I say go for it, you cant really go wrong with it.

Phero Enthusiast

UPDATE:

Still not getting anywhere near the hits I\'m used to getting. I get some stares and when I notice them they quickly look away, but other that very few have approached me (that in itself could be the problem.)

It may be safe to assume that female law students would be more repressed sexually than the average woman. But flirting is so innocuous and I\'m really not even getting any decent flirting vibes with girls.

I\'m assuming if I hit the bars on Thursday and see if there are any parties this weekend my results will turn around.

I think a lot of us are still trying hard to just get our bearings in the new surroundings and getting used to the damn socratic method.

JDM

Just wait. I used to date a law student. My experience with law students so far has been that they work hard and play hard--male and female. (There are exceptions, of course.) Once everybody gets used to the swing of things, you\'ll see the parties starting up all over the place. Just be nice and friendly to everybody in the meantime so they\'ll remember to invite you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Law school\'s all about networking.

Good luck. Law school is a b!tch! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

srh, you crack me up!

What\'d I say? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

you are so positive it is almost naive. but it is funny. you seem like a typical southern girl.

Enlightened One

Welcome back, im getting involved in some of the discussion more as i have just been so busy (study, investing, have a good [censored] with a goth chick that was mad in the sack he he)

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Actually come to think of it, I did have an odd hit the first night. This 55-year old woman was hitting on me non-stop and I couldn\'t get her away from me, she was like surgically attached to my side and telling me about all of her ex-husbands. It was so awkward. I don\'t want to count that as a hit though, because that wasn\'t exactly what I was looking for (although I\'ve noticed my \'mones work wonders on women over 30)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It was a phero hit if you were wearing mones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Having said that mybe she also found you friendly and was comfortable talking to you it happens sometimes. Just take it as a compliment.

I\'m a big dude, physically intimidating (but very soft-hearted and shy in all honesty) so I learned through the years to focus on the \"softer\" \'mones like SOE, anything with NOL, A1 etc. Pi/M never really worked consistently for me. I tried NPA once in the past and wasn\'t impressed with the results. I do get decent results with TE, so the lower concentration may work in my favor.

Any suggestions? I\'m thinking of getting more SOE, maybe the gel packs. SOE has been the very best product for me. Right now, we are a bunch of 200+ people getting used to a new city, new environment, new school etc. so I was thinking having some SOE on myself would never hurt me in that I\'m looking to find a few friendly faces (in all honesty I\'m not looking to wear the \'mones to get laid but more as a social booster.)

JDM

From what you´ve said ( and your personal´description)it does sound like you ought to stick with nol products if you find they work for you. For your purposes ie parties, socializing and interacting with people generally, AFA would be another suggestion from me. AFA is none and nol but it´s great and not a typical none product where people get scared off by the none. It has a great `fun´ factor to it. Attraction is similar it´s also very balanced.

As for getting closer to women, it will happen as time goes by.

I´m sorry to hear about your mum btw. I hope she´s better now.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

First, thanks for your kind words about my Mom. She has shown improvement over the past few months (although she wasn\'t big on me leaving:-)

Hits are back, \'mones are fine, disaster avoided.

Went to a party last weekend where this girl I didn\'t know (until that afternoon where she saw me in the hall and asked me to come to the party) was all over me and just rubbing up against me like a dog in heat. It was ackward, but it made me feel good. She has a fiancee though who is a pro baseball player.When someone said, \"hey don\'t you have a fiancee?\" she replied, \"We went to same undergrad, we\'re allowed to do this.\" LOL. Line of the night. I\'ve talked to her since and she\'s one of the coolest girls you\'d ever meet, I think was just drunk and the -None was messing with her. She finally convinced me to follow her to a bar where her friend was at (her friend couldn\'t find the party) where we\'d get blow job (shots.) Clever huh? The bar was packed and I didn\'t see her much of the night from that point on, but I did get a good night kiss of sorts (she grabbed my face like I was about to get a passionate kiss then kissed me on the check.) In all honesty, she\'s looking at marriage and just sowing her wild oats I think.

However, her friend turns out to be this extremely attractive young lady who I had taken notice of on numerous occasions already. I didn\'t see her initially (she had apparently left in tears and was accompanied by some of the other girls.) Apparently she gathered herself and then returned made her way the whole way across a crowded bar and came up to and introduce herself and said we had a lot of classes together and basically she\'s really great. I\'d like to pursue something with her. Somewhere down the line. Before she left she told me to make sure I\'d be at this other bar on Sat but when I showed up the place was packed and I didn\'t see her anything so I hung around for an hour or so then bolted. All of her body language and just the way she looks at me (and has since I first noticed her) seems to indicate that she is interested. I hope so, she seems like someone special. She\'s tall maybe 6\'1\" (I\'ve dated taller though, I dated a 6\'4\" beautiful german model - wannabe before) We\'ll see what happens.

Also had a couple girls from law school coming up to me at the bar and just hugging me and wanting to hang around me so I could \"protect them\" from some of the nasty guys at the bar.

-NONE + ALCOHOL = GOOD

Banned User

Went to a party last weekend where this girl I didn\'t know (until that afternoon where she saw me in the hall and asked me to come to the party) was all over me and just rubbing up against me like a dog in heat.

My kind of woman [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information