Heyo all,

Taking a break off of the AE/m vs Other internal battle I decided to go out with three friends to a club last night. I wore two swipes of SOE on each arm, two on the chest, and a dab or APC/NPA behind each ear. I\'ve never gotten much from the APC/NPA, I dont know why - I\'ve let friends use it and it kills for them- but it always makes me feel good for a little bit after application, plus with SOE I\'m a 6\'5 cheezing fool.

Sadly, club\'s are hard to tell (for me at least) if your getting hit\'s because a)everyone\'s hammered, b)the mones, or c)some grand cosmic scheme to tease me to death. It wasnt a bad night though.

I had one girl come up to me, I had never seen her before in my life, and go on and on about how she knew me and went to school with me, and kept calling me Eric, even though thats not my name. She kept giving me these little pops on the shoulder and must have shook my hand about six times. I think this one was just the alcohol.

I ran into a girl on the second floor I used to work with a little later and this one Im rather sure was the mones. She ended up sitting at a booth with us, and everytime we would talk she would just stare at me untill I started talking again. DIHL or some such I guess. She kept touching my leg and (It must be a woman thing) giving me these little pop\'s on the arm anytime I told a joke. The one beauty of SOE that I know is 120% true is that it causes people to just open up and tell you *anything*. She was going on and on about her boyfriend and how much she cant stand him, and things about him and his family, and how I was the polar opposite of him.

At the end of the night, walking down the stairs to the exit, my friend Chad was talking to some girl and he waved me over (to try to bum money for beer. Good for him I have a good heart and played it off like I owed him some cash so he wouldnt look bad in front of the girl) and I\'m just standing there talking to her while he goes to get draft and out the blue she just starts up with the DIHL and let me paraphrase my hidden journal kind of deal for you. I love SOE.

If I learned anything from this, it is I will never leave my house without SOE. And no matter what I do order, Im wearing SOE with it. I love the friendliness of it. People act like it\'s reunion time when Im wearing it. Maybe I should get AFA and mix it in with SOE. Expensive but baby judas! The havoc!

Swoo