Close

Journeyman

Default FAVOURITE DESIGNER SCENTS IN OIL

visit-red-300x50PNG
    <font color=\"red\"> i recently found out about fragrance oils, which i wish i had found out about years ago. there are places that you can get oils at that smell IDENTICAL to you favourite designer scents. they\'re a whole lot cheaper than the real ones. But the best part is that they\'re not alcohol based...they\'re just the straight oil...so it lasts a long time...and blends very well with the pheros... if you put a little on your shirt, it lasts FOREVER...they\'re good for mixing with the pheros. there\'s really no downside. Issey Miyake for men is a brilliant cover for AE/m. Anyway here is a site that you can order some from....I\'m sure you can find others if you\'d like as well...
    </font>

www.haywardenterprises.com [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] <font color=\"red\"> </font>

Default Re: FAVOURITE DESIGNER SCENTS IN OIL

Yea, they have this wonderful feature known as a search. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I\'m sure you\'ve heard of it before. Ya might wanna check it out. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Btw, the all red font thing is really annoying! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But, thanks anyway.................... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Stranger

Don\'t listen to him Bernard. What do you think a bump is? Anyway, I think the red is nice.
    Take care.

I don\'t think Sag is trying to kill anyone\'s joy, but he\'s right. This topic has been brought up a numerous times. I myself recently recieved my order and its of great quality.

Do a search for EO or whoever it was you linked [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yea we talked about the haywardenterprises for like a 10 days like 2 weeks ago. Sag is a genius. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information