Close

Default seems to have stoped working

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I did notice lots of attention when I first started using mons...now, nothing at all. No attention from strangers, and people I know don\'t act any differint at all. I\'m a curvy gothic woman.Gothic men don\'t seem to be at all effected by mons. And now, not even \"normal guys notice anymore. I guess you would call my look somewhat odd. Maby I\'m scaring them. But, that makes no sence for me to be scaring away goth bois. I have changed nothing.I did try some more experimentation...still nothing.Whats going on...???? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: seems to have stoped working

How often were you wearing them when you did? Are you washing them off well when you shower (to make sure no build up)?. What products are you using?

I were it when I go out mostly. I have tew,PAw,primal w.lots of the oil with nol,Ew,and pcc. I do not were it all at once. I\'m pritty carful not to od..and have yet to thus far. I\'v experimented with it in many ways...still nothing.It\'s like I\'m not even there most of the time...realy discouraging to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Crystabell,

I\'ve noticed this as well. It seems that I can get good reactions from a single mix or product up to about 1.5-2 weeks if I use it every single day. If I then switch to a different products the good effects last up to maybe 3 weeks.

A lot of other people were having the same problem. Some hypothesized that the people around them were getting used to the mones, but this reduction in reactions effects people you just met as well. Personally I think that the residual mone concentration in your skin plus the amount you\'re putting one pushes you into the OD range where the majority of people you encounter don\'t visibly react, it\'s just on boarder of \"people walking away with noses wrinkled in disgust\".

The best way to remedy this is to take a break from wearing mones for a week or two. If you\'re in a rush you could try using a sauna and a shower with good exfoliating scrub to sweat and wash the residual mones off. It also does wonders in getting out that nasty bleach bottle smell out of your skin (I\'ve been working at a pool for the past ten years) after you\'ve taken a swim in a indoor pool.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Banned User

CrystalBell,

I agree with swinger. You need to take a break for awhile. It\'s kind of like using pot for the first time, some people get stoned right away, while others don\'t get stoned at all. I remember when I was young, I smoked an ounce of pot over a period of time. I never got stoned. 10 years later, I shared a joint with a friend and got stoned out of my mind. 2 or three drags of that joint did more for me than a whole ounce did 10 years previously. I think phero\'s react much in the same way. What didn\'t work before, worked many times better later. I know the above is kind of a crazy analogy, but the same holds true with phero\'s.

I have been using phero\'s for about 3 years. It was about a year before I got any noticeable results. It is harder to get noticeable reactions from people you know because they get confused. They know something is different but they don\'t know what. What makes you familiar to them has now changed. Like the pot analogy, phero\'s will work better with people you know the next time you use them. I would take at least 2 weeks off from phero use. When you go back to using them they will be more effective with people you know, because they will be familiar with the change, because they have experienced it before. The reason the phero\'s didn\'t work for me for the first year is because I never took enough time away from them to work. I now, take a month off when they start losing their effect. By doing this, I get consistant results. I am not a scientist like many are on this forum, I\'m only speaking from my own experiences. Try taking some time off and see what happens. I think you may be very surprised with the results. I would also test each product seperately to see which product works best for you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Brian

Journeyman

I definately agree w/ swingerMD

Exfoliating is probably the best way to \"reset\" your natural body chemistry. I use an exfoliating bodywash or a natural loofa at least once a week, if not more. It really does wonders for keeping skin clean, smooth, and healthy.

I would definately try taking a day off from the mones, exfoliating, and slowly working your way up with smaller amounts of mones.

Thread Information