I recently went on vacation to loiret dell mar, and found it to be very effective on it\'s own, normally i use mixxes like NPA/m, WAGG, and sometimes the new pheromax. But when i went to loiret del mar i used only EE Arouser. But i must say that there where alot of girls there who where either reall drunk already or they where horny ashell when i got there, but since EE where the only product i never used before , so i decided to give this product a go sofar i have been very immpressed with the outcome, since it already contained a cover scent, i didn\'t need cologne to cover it up, it turned out to be a very pleassent smell to it. But has anyone else tried the new EE yet ?? if so, what where your findings of this new product, and where did you go ??? It was weird at first since i didn\'t smell any none at all, and even after six hours of application i did not smell any none at all, it was like this product contained some invicible none that was not detecteble at all, but it was deffenantly there since i could see how it affected the girls around me, it did exectley the same as the normal TE but without the piss smell you ussaully get when whearing the normat TE/m.

DZorro,