HeH, man have I been posting lately. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well I said awhile back that I would try my sample SoE w/ my AE. So I gave it a try in all of places the GYM. Yes the gym where every guy thinks he is the most alpha of the whole place. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I luv the scent of the gel SoE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] . Well, I had used up all of my SoE, so what I did was open the pocket and just mixed that little left on my neck. Then I added one drop of AE on my neck and another one on my wrist.

I got to the gym, heh, guys were afraid of me. I bet that a few hate my guts though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Just like I said in another post, more alpha guys did not scare me, I felt and was more alpha then they were. I won\'t do the downcast eyes like I used to do (sign of shyness, less alpha, weakness). I was sweating but I kept drinking plenty of water and using a towel to wide the sweat off. While lifting I smelled SoE getting stronger, guess its due to the body heat/temp. .

The few younger girls at the gym were actually eying me, I saw them. Two held the EC for awhile but they gave up muahaha. So yes, I think that using AE and SoE in a mix would be a good idea. I mean, when I wore SoE all by itself I would get young girl\'s attention but I was not feeling as alpha as I do w/ AE. So with AE and SoE I was able to get young girls attention and feel/be alpha myself...I feel like I balance it out w/ AE + SoE. What do you guys think.?

Thats it, I am going to order SoE in a few weeks to experiment w/ AE and SoE. Has anyone had any expirience w/ these two?

I got to tell you the more i use pheromne the more intering the results are. Talking from a big time skeptic [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I just don\'t want to touch my TE, I have not even opened it.

THX