Close

Default Addiction, Young girls, & Sweat.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am going to tackle this as simple as possible. Just my general overview of last month using AE.

1. Addiction

I think I am addicted to AE. I have to wear it everywhere I go, Its like a drug. The respect from guys is unbelievable and older gals go grazy. Guys that were more alpha then me before using AE now are more carefull around me. I turn into a different person when I am wearing AE.

2. Young Girls

I have gotten mixed signals from younger girls. The more dominant ones act different around me. I feel it and confirmed it by their body lang. . The rest are either too shy, dont care or feel that am too alpha, so they think they dont stand a chance.

3. Sweat
    Here is my main question. The other day I wore it to the gym, gals gave me more EC then before. However, I am not 100% sure if its okay to be sweating and wearing any form of pheromones. I sweat big time. Don\'t want to going to the gym and ppl getting away from me cause of my \"you need a shower\" scent. lol

THX

Default Re: Addiction, Young girls, & Sweat.

a lot of younger 20-somethjing year olds are completly overwhelmed by the experience. i think they get very uncomfortable with all of a sudden losing control and having such a reaction to some schmuck who they have no clue about.

considering so few people wear articificial mones and nobody has the natural levels we are wearing, they probably never have felt like that. obviously, as you pointed out, alpha women, maybe with more experience, but more importantly those who feel more comfortable dealng with men and believing in themselves, deal with these pheromone experiences better. some of the others, they are in such shock that they can\'t even smile back if you smile at them, and they just keep on staring.

Good points D.

Holmes

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    a lot of younger 20-somethjing year olds are completly overwhelmed by the experience. i think they get very uncomfortable with all of a sudden losing control and having such a reaction to some schmuck who they have no clue about.

considering so few people wear articificial mones and nobody has the natural levels we are wearing, they probably never have felt like that. obviously, as you pointed out, alpha women, maybe with more experience, but more importantly those who feel more comfortable dealng with men and believing in themselves, deal with these pheromone experiences better. some of the others, they are in such shock that they can\'t even smile back if you smile at them, and they just keep on staring.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes some good points, which should make it very clear that you need to initiate with the younger ones. I have found that even though there aren\'t many outward signs of attraction, my success rate has been nearly 100% if i approach.

have found that even though there aren\'t many outward signs of attraction, my success rate has been nearly 100% if i approach. &gt;&gt;&gt;

Whoa. I know i don\'t get this, but sometimes i am surprised either how well they hide it, or even if someone isn\'t feeling iniially attracted, how welcoming they can be once you initiate. But then again, I see women all the time who don\'t want much to do with other guys or myself once we make that approach.

Cpting, if they show no outward signs, what is your in to initiate? I know i don\'t like initiating with out the eye contact. Are you a tap on the shoulder type of guy?

Depends completely on the situation, if there is eye contact then it\'s usually just \"hi\", or otherwise a touch (a tap isnt very personal, a touch tells her exactly what your about) on the arm near the elbow... But really it totally depends on where I am and what I am/she is doing at the time.

Thread Information