Close

Thread: AE Q.

Stranger

Default AE Q.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Greetings all,

I have been using phero\'s for a few months now and was wondering if the fine members of the forum could help me out with a question or two.

After buying a few products (PI, TE,and APC) I was about ready to give up on \'em. The only thing I ever got from wearing them were people commenting \'what smells like sh!t?\' and \'do you have a cat?\'. No matter how little I wore it was always the same, then I bought SOE and things started working like everyone here had been saying. Convinced, I bought a bottle or so and decided to stick with what was working. Now that I am down to my last few app\'s of SOE I decided to order again and wanted to try something new. SOE seems to work perfectly, but I was thinking of looking for something with a bit more bite.

I\'ve read through the test\'s and it seems like AE/m seems to be a winner, and I think I might get that when I order another SOE. What I wanted to know is this; Since this contains all three phero\'s will I have to cover up the smell somehow or will it be cat-pee? Would SOE and AE go well together? And if not what works well with it?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Swoo

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: AE Q.

Swoo,
    we don\'t know who you are (age, type of guy,what you\'re looking for,... - BTW why not fill in your profile ??? nobody does and it\'s not really helpful for the others) so it\'s difficult to say anything.

I personally don\'t like AE\'s smell (I\'m a woman and I have AEw) as I don\'t like scented pheros. I much prefer to use an unscented one with some eau de toilette as a cover scent - though I mostly wear them on their own without any problem. But this is my opinion, the folks here might disagree. The fact is that a friend told me about this \"strange [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] smell\" on my wrist. She said it smelt like old grandmothers\' perfume and she disliked it.

If you want to try something new, why not WAGG ? it\'s really a great stuff ! no risk of oding so far, no bad smell. And it really works if you respect the instructions on the bottle.

my 2 cents

Default Re: AE Q. *DELETED*

Post deleted by Sagacious1420

Hey, anybody busting Frenchies chops has to go through me first.

What\'s she doin here...Helping and contributing alot more than you are!

Phero Enthusiast

Swoo,
    I love AE/m smell! Sometimes I don\'t need to cover it because it is so good!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Swoo,

AE/m has a really good smell. Most will like it. You won\'t have that strong none smell that the edge and PI have. If you still have PI/m and the edge, you might want to consider using different mixtures with it. For example, I mix my pi with a cheap, but light smelling cologne, it seems to neutralize the piss smell. For me PI and the edge work really well while having sex. I put it on an hour before having sex and it really seems to heighten the experience for both of us. For me, TE sandlewood works better than pi. PI is an expensive product it would be ashame for it to just sit there. You may want to experiment with it, using different fragrances.

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    For example, I mix my pi with a cheap, but light smelling cologne, it seems to neutralize the piss smell.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Brian, what cheap, yet ight smelling cologne do you use?

To all: does TE Sandlewood also have a piss smell?

Journeyman

The one complaint I\'ve gotten about the scent of AE is from A woman I\'m dating who the next day (I wasn\'t with her the day I applied it), complained of A burnt or acrid smell. I\'ve been told it brakes down after about 6 hours and some, obviously her, don\'t like the scent at that point. She had to get really close to the spot of application to smell it, though.

Banned User

Brian, what cheap, yet ight smelling cologne do you use?

It\'s called BOD. It comes in a spray bottle and has a light musk smell. The answer to your second question is yes, the edge has a strong piss smell to it. You do need a cover scent.

Brian

I haven\'t noticed it, but maybe I just can\'t detect it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] The EEs are great.

Holmes

AE the next day does have some problems, but otherwise it smells good and is a very good product.

TE may be something to consider aswell, do a search or to and you\'ll see just now popular it is (by the way think of TE and NPA as the same).

Has anyone tried AE with brut anti presiperant (not deoderant)?

The combo smells amazing togethr.

The one complaint I\'ve gotten about the scent of AE is from A woman I\'m dating who the next day (I wasn\'t with her the day I applied it), complained of A burnt or acrid smell. I\'ve been told it brakes down after about 6 hours and some, obviously her, don\'t like the scent at that point. She had to get really close to the spot of application to smell it, though.

Hey Amorolor-

I believe you and I have talked about that scent change after a few hours or the next day. I start to smell like black truffles by the end of the night and definitley the next day. This doesn\'t happen if I\'m wearing just NPA or JB#1. And it\'s not from SOE, \'cause I get the scent change when I wear AE alone, but not when I wear SOE alone. Perhaps I should try something like DD#1 and see if I notice any changes. I tend to think that it may have something to do w/ the interaction between all three pheros. I\'ve got a gal pal stopping by after work for a quicky, so I guess I\'ll mix up a little DD#1 and see if I notice any changes later tonight.

If I do notice anything, I\'ll post here tomorrow.

I start to smell like black truffles by the end of the night and definitley the next day.

\"The truffles prized by French gourmets as aphrodisiacs are a fungi that has an odor nearly identical to androstenol, a sex attractant for pigs and very similar to chemicals that act as sex attractants in humans.\"

http://www.calypsos-oil.com/#Skin Moisturizing, Healing and Mood Enhan

Stranger

Thank you all for the comments.

I filled out my profile, so you can all take a look and see how uninteresting I am after three hours of sleep in two days [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Editing is not as romantic as the moving picture shows would lead you to believe.

Who I am? I\'m 22, about 6\'5 195 lbs, go to the gym a few times each week so I know I am in at least good shape, with blonde hair and green eyes. LOVE ME! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I first got into phero\'s because I have Social Anxiety Disorder and I thought perhaps they would help me. If they (pheros) could at the very least con me into thinking that people were looking at me because they liked me, instead of letting my paranoia get the best of me I figured they were a sound investment. Funny thing happened, they seem to actually work. Go figure. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

My main problem with phero\'s so far seem to have been one of two things:

a) I smell like crap and thats all the comments I get from them. PI and TE, every time, I have gotten these comments.

b) I smell fine and they work, but its like a nice guy syndrome. SOE gets people to open up and just be friendly (people I met before w/o it who were bitchy were nice to me and said things they prolly wouldnt have said before) but I am already a nice guy, and SOE seems to make people want me to be like a straight-man-version of a girl\'s best gay friend. It\'s like a damn hurdle each time I get a hit and like the girl.

So basically Im looking for something that doesnt smell bad, and can add a little bite to the phero\'s. I dont know if it\'s AE/m, I went through the boards and the test\'s and everything I read about it seemed to fit right though. Im not sure about WAGG, seems to be the thing I am trying to avoid. Although perhaps the name just misleads me. Can you explain WAGG a little better for me? What it smells like? What it does when you smell it? ect?

And most of the girls I meet, or like, are in the 20-22 range.

Tanks,

Swoo

Stranger

Oh, one other Q.

What does a truffle smell like? I have eaten them before, (took three years of French in HS), yet have practically no sense of smell...hence a few nasty OD\'s during my \"hazing week\" of phero\'s. Have to use other people to judge how much I should or should not have on. Eep. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

npa is easier to cover than te.

wagg smells horibble too. It is tough for me to cover both wagg and npa together.

You are absolutely right about SOE. What girl wants to put out for a lot of NOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AE/m smells great, though it does not work on me. i\'d try and exchange your te for npa. PI does not work on me either, the secret ingredient seem to help the none in NPA and TE.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

swoo, dod you have no sense of smell at all or you just can´t smell the pheros?

As for truffels (mmmh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) they have a very distinctive smell ( like mones do too) it´s pretty much unmistakable and pungeant. The truffel season ain´t far off and maybe you´l get a chance to have a good sniff of them at a grocery shop or wherever they´re sold in your area. You can also try truffel oil btw, it smells even stronger.

CJ

Banned User

To all: does TE Sandlewood also have a piss smell

Yes it does. I\'m married, and for me, it works very well at bedtime, if you know what I mean. Just because it is a little funky, doesn\'t mean it\'s ineffective. TE to date, is the best product I\'ve used. I don\'t wear it out because I find it is the most effective without a cover scent and I sure don\'t want to smell like that in public. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] If your going to use TE out in public, (scented, or unscented) you will need to cover it up with a cologne.

Stranger

Nope, no sense of smell except for the most extreme cases. I work in a kitchen to pay for school, and if something catches on fire - like in a oven- where I cannot actually see it burn, I wont notice it because I cant smell it become insta-charcoal.

Payday was today so Im going to place my order tonite but Im trying to figure out what I should get. PPA and maybe AFA or some such sounds good. I want to try something new, but what Im reading about AE is it either works great for a person, or 0%. Boom or bust. Might risk it when I get a bonus.

Thread Information