Close

Stranger

Default Hi I am a newbie to pheros. Lure phero contents?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone I am new to pheromones. What is the mone content inside Lure? Anyone can help here? Thank you.

Default Re: Hi I am a newbie to pheros. Lure phero contents?

I wouldn\'t recomend you get the cologne. Most pre moned colognes have very little actual phero content. You would be better off trying one of the better products Bruce has to offer (AE comes to mind). If cost is an issue, you can always grab the Begginers Special Pack with includes TE (The Edge), which is renowned on the forum.

Don\'t know for sure, but considering it\'s a product designed for use by women, I would suspect that it\'s nol based.

Anyone?

Default Re: Hi I am a newbie to pheros. Lure phero content

Yeah, I think I remember reading somewhere in the archives that it is -nol-based...or, at least, that it has -nol-like effects.

Holmes

Phero Pharaoh

It\'s -nol based, yep.
    Great fragrance too.

Never been able to find out the amount of -nol in it though. Works great at around 5 or more dabs.
    Good product. Good value at that size bottle.

Bundy, what is the fragrance like (I know such things are tough to describe...)?

Holmes

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Don\'t know for sure, but considering it\'s a product designed for use by women...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Looking at the order page it says there is a formula for men also....

Phero Pharaoh

It IS hard to describe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It\'s powdery, musky. Kind of a sweet taste to it (No I haven\'t tasted it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ).
    It\'s scent is unlike any of the other products here.
    Smells more upmarket then others I have. Not chemical like at all.

I feel confident when wearing it. It\'s more of a \"going on a date\" fragrance. I have had good comments on the scent.

That\'s as far as I can go. I\'m not very good at identifying the base notes etc.
    Maybe DrSmellThis or one of the other guys has smelt it and could give you a better discription.

I\'ve always said it\'d make a great base for a mix, but still haven\'t played much with the idea. Lure got me hooked on pheromones. It proved to me that they work.

Cool. Thanks, Bundy. I think I might have to try it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

However...

...were you just describing the women\'s formula? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] As blkgost just mentioned, there are two versions...wonder if the men\'s is more of a -none formula? Hmmmm...

Holmes

Don\'t know for sure, but considering it\'s a product designed for use by women...

Looking at the order page it says there is a formula for men also....

\"Yes!\" is the name of the men\'s formula.

Phero Pharaoh

NO. Lure comes in both a mens version and a womens version. I have the mens , of course. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ve never tried Yes! but I notice there only seems to be a mens version. http://www.love-scent.com/yes-lure/order.html

I see...I\'ve never ventured past http://love-scent.com/yes-lure/index.html#lure .

Mark,

Welcome to the boards!
    I\'ve had Lure for men for a couple of years. It\'s one of those products that gets radically mixed reviews.

The only information on its phero content is that it lists Androstenol among its ingredients. There\'s really no solid clue as to the concentration of A-Nol that\'s in there, but even Bruce has said that it probably has more A-Nol than we tend to give it credit for, and I agree. Just because it\'s a cheapie doesn\'t necessarily mean that it\'s lame.

On the occasions that I experimented with Lure as a stand-alone, I saw definite phero effects on those around me as well as on myself.

The biggest problem I have with Lure is that its fragrance, which isn\'t a bad one, is so damned strong. Bundyburger described the scent very accurately, but the concentration of the fragrance is SO intense that it\'s tough to wear much of it without hitting fragrance OD levels. Thus, it\'s tough to get a decent phero dose going.

I just spent a couple of hours searching for the one successful mix that I made with Lure. I knew it was Lure/The Edge, but I wasn\'t sure of the ratios. It seems the first time I posted about it I used 3 parts TE to 1 part Lure. But every time after that I always recommended mixing the two in equal proportions. Maybe I\'ll mix up another batch to see which works best.

The intense fragrance of the Lure is cut to tolerable levels when diluted with the high alcohol content of TE, and the phero stink of TE is easily covered by the pungent scent of Lure.
    Start at 1:1 and if the fragrance is still overbearing add more TE or ethanol. But I\'m fairly sure that at 1:1 the phero scent of TE won\'t be a problem. At this level the only problem you\'re likely to run into would be that Lure\'s fragrance may STILL be too strong, thus preventing you from applying a satisfactory phero dose without bordering on a fragrance OD. If that\'s the case you might want to try TE/Lure at 3:2, 2:1, 5:2, or even 3:1.

If you\'re just going for the A-Nol effect, you can simply cut Lure 1:1 or even 2:1 with some ethanol to bring it down to the fragrance level of the average commercial cologne. But it definitely benefits from the addition of the A-None and secret ingredients in TE.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Good post, Oscar. I really want to try this stuff now, but the potency of the fragrance... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I\'ve got unscented Attraction...wonder if those two would be a good mix...might be a way to cut the frangrance, increase phero potency, and yet, retain its -nol-heavy value...

Holmes

Stranger

Thanks everybody for your feedbacks. I appreciate it very much. Tried using 5 dabs already once. I smells like a walking perfume factory duh! I guess I have to buy ethanol to dilute it . I\'ll try it. Thanks everyone.

Stranger

When i use the LURE for Him on my skin it\'s hot. Anybody here experiences the same here? Now i only use it on my clothes. I need feedbacks from the experiences from anyone who have it. Thank you.

Thread Information