Close

Banned User

Default Reaction of Nol on Young Girls?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve read somewhere on this forum that AE/m mixed with SoE works very well for sexual hits. Since AE has always worked great for me, I decided to give this combo a try. I mixed some AE along with the SoE and applied it to my face. My 15 year old niece got a really bad headache. Could it be the extra nol that I applied that caused her the bad headache? My wife, nor my 12 year old son had this reaction. Does nol cause this kind of reaction in young girls? My niece has been staying with us for the past 2 months and has not had a headache the whole time she has been here. It seems more than coincidence that she got a bad headache the same day that I tried this new mix. Has anyone seen this before? I\'m going to stop using this combo until my niece goes home. The last thing I want is for her feel bad because of me.

Brian

Journeyman

Default Re: Reaction of Nol on Young Girls?

nol can lead to headaches

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

usually it´s none that gives ( me ) headaches. Did you use more AE that normal round her?
    Another thing: SOE and AE both contain rone and rone increases the effects of none and nol...
    Could have also been the combination for another reason of these two products.

It could also have been a mere coincidence.

CJ

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'ve read somewhere on this forum that AE/m mixed with SoE works very well for sexual hits. Since AE has always worked great for me, I decided to give this combo a try. I mixed some AE along with the SoE and applied it to my face. My 15 year old niece got a really bad headache. Could it be the extra nol that I applied that caused her the bad headache? My wife, nor my 12 year old son had this reaction. Does nol cause this kind of reaction in young girls? My niece has been staying with us for the past 2 months and has not had a headache the whole time she has been here. It seems more than coincidence that she got a bad headache the same day that I tried this new mix. Has anyone seen this before? I\'m going to stop using this combo until my niece goes home. The last thing I want is for her feel bad because of me.

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Headaches can sometimes be initial reactions to a sudden increase in any* pheromone, but it most likely wont last.

How much did you apply?

Thread Information