Close

Journeyman

Default The Difference Between APC/m and APC/w

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve read a few posts asking the question, what is the difference between the two APCs, but I\'ve never seen it answered.

For that matter, what\'s the difference in pheromone concentration for NPA/m vs NPA/w, TE/m vs TE/w, and Alter Ego. I tried to do a search, and didn\'t come up with much.

Does anyone know?

Default Re: The Difference Between APC/m and APC/w

Did you try looking at the Product Table in the reference section at the top of the page?

dogsbutt and SRH,

Unfortunately most of that\'s not information you\'ll be able to discern from the product table.

Men\'s Alter Ego is .020% A-None, .015% A-Nol, .010% A-Rone.
    Women\'s AE contains .020% A-Nol, .015% A-Rone, .010% A-None.

In the case of the NPA\'s and the TE\'s the ratios of the various pheros contained therein are pretty much a mystery due to the \"secret ingredients\". Aside from the fact that all of the bottles contain 2.4 mgs each of pheros, the only clue we have to ratios is that supposedly 1/2 of the total phero content of both NPA(m) and TE(m) is Androstenone. And that there are likely TWO secret ingredients in the women\'s products while the men\'s versions may only have one.

As for the APC\'s (m vs. w), no clue. They\'re both called \"Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate\" so it\'s been assumed that both contain only A-None, but with different scents between the men\'s and women\'s formulae.

If anyone has better information, I\'d like to see it.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

That\'s what I get for recommending without looking myself first. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I knew I\'d heard the ratios for AEm and AEw a while back. Just don\'t remember where. Good thing you apparently wrote them down, Oscar. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thread Information