I\'ve been tediously reading all of the VERY helpful information about the products, the mixes, the solutions, etc. But sometimes it gets confusing and mind-boggling. (A little like studying for a sexually-oriented chemistry exam.....lol) Anyway, I am still learning and experimenting with these products and have just placed another order and wondered if it would be ok to just ask some simple mixing/usage questions here on the forum?? I would appreciate any suggestions, thoughts, or ideas you can share.

I just ordered the EW and was thoroughly frightened from using it after all the comments and warnings about the \"odor.\" But I am going to try it VERY CAREFULLY and experiment with it. I read the cookbook with lots of helpful suggestions, but still have a few questions of my own.

I don\'t like heavy perfumes or fragrances, and wondered if EW was safe to use with the EO\'s from Love-Scent? For example: Would it be \"safe\" to make a mixture ONLY from one of the EO\'s and start with just ONE drop of the EW into the mixture? Would the EO be a sufficient \"cover-scent\" for the EW??

Also, I like to wear lightly-scented body sprays (I usually purchase them cheaply at Wal-Mart, etc.) Would it be safe to add ONE or TWO drops of EW into the smaller (purse-sized) bottles of the various body sprays?? And do you think that would be a sufficient for a \"cover-scent\" to disguise the EW ??

I also just ordered the NPA/w and THEN read later on that it can have a strong smell as well. The same questions listed above would apply to this product as well. Would my mixing ideas (listed above) be sufficient to use with this product as well?? (Numbers of drops per amount or per ounce would also be helpful. The ratio numbers and \"gms\" and \"mgs\" get me all confused.....lol.)

I\'ve also been reading alot of comments about the APC and wondered about that product? Is the fragrance very \"strong\" and/or \"heavy?\" (Remember that I don\'t like strong, overpowering fragrances and can\'t wear them at work either.) I also read on the Love-Scent site that the APC product is excellent to use with the NPA (which I just ordered). Do any of you have testimonies from that particular mixture and can you share your recipes for a \"slow-learner\" like me? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I\'m sure I will have more questions later, but I\'ll stop for now. Thank you for all your patience and helpful information as I continue to learn.

LWQ