Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default attracted to different immune system

visit-red-300x50PNG

“In a study in Switzerland, women preferred the smell of t-shirts belonging to men with immune systems different from their own. This perception may have an evolutionary advantage; according to Wayne Potts of the University of Utah, the genes of the immune system control odors, and different versions of these genes emit different smells. When two people with different immune systems reproduce, the
    resulting combination of immune system genes seems to better be able to fight of infections.”

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: attracted to different immune system

Interesting, thanks.

So if I want to have kids I´m gonna check the dads immune system - I wonder how he´ll feel about this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Just ask him to look to the left and cough. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

i think its one reason why humans aren\'t normally into imbreedding. immune systems within familys are normally similar i would hthink.

btw, people born without the ability to smell or something have no interest in sex.

Sadhu

Suppose I´ll be going on the pull with a stetoscope and gene testing equipment from now on from now on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

This was all in a thread a few weeks back. You might check back and see if you can find it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

laugh all u want cj, but this is all part of that \"felt a connection\" and \"we clicked\" stuff that you guys are so focused on

Sadhu

who?

Journeyman

females....always ranting and raving about chemistry

Researcher, you can find several posts from MEN along those very same lines. You get that from anybody heavily in \'like\' or love with somebody new.

Journeyman

no doubt, but we don\'t have to have chemistry with someone to want to drop out clothes for them

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    females....always ranting and raving about chemistry

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Oh, it\'s just females?

Holmes

Sadhu

no doubt, but we don\'t have to have chemistry with someone to want to drop out clothes for them

I´m biting my tongue.

No I´m not, of course men do too. Or do you put your incher into any hole you find ( some do I know but ALL ?!?!?! )

Journeyman

most guys know whether they would sleep with a girl before they have even had a conversation with them. chemistry is matters far more to women then men, don\'t be naive.

chemistry is matters far more to women then men, don\'t be naive.

Let\'s put it another way. Women have standards [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Oh I´m not naive. I mean women see men too and think `Uh I wouldn´t mind a bit of that...´ . But then sometimes, when you do make actual contact or just overhear the guy saying something it´s like `Ugh, maybe not...!!!!!! ´
    Chemistry doesn´t matter to you? Pherhaps you´re a little naive or not very experienced?- [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ( I mean I wouldn´t know you still haven´t filled in your profile - hint hint [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )

Elena´s spot on though. We have standards. We would not go shag an underaged, not-washed-for-3days prostitute on drugs whose being forced into walking the streets by some slimey bastard pimp, whether she likes it or not.PUKE!!! Nor would we go to exotic sex-tourist locations to abuse small children.
    Need I go on?

Researcher,

If you\'re going to present yourself as a \"Researcher\", please take the time to research whether or not you\'re presenting old news as new. At least dig through all the links and resources that are available through this very site. Re-runs are a waste of time and bandwidth.

One of the prerequisites for presenting oneself as any kind of \"expert\" here is reading ALL the posts, exploring all the links, and knowing what\'s old and what\'s new. Don\'t feel bad. There\'s newbies that do this sort of thing all the time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.love-scent.com/zine/issues/July-99.html

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

elana and CJ, i am not judging, I certainly don\'t think there is anything wrong with having standards by any means. If women thought like us, don\'t you think that this world would be completely overpopulated and run rampant with std\'s more than it already is? If men were as selective as women, do you think that there would be any chance in hell of the world\'s population break four digits?

oscar. i didn\'t feel bad. your absolute lunacy and snippy behavior however makes me realize why there was a mass exodus of this forum to begin with. I can\'t honestly believe what you are saying, especially since this is some internet forum where people can read past things. As for my handle, are you trying to also control identity on the internet, the same place where women become men and men become women? I\'m fine with the name researcher, thank you. Any other idiot who wants to take Researcher2 is welcomed to.

I\'m not going to do searches everytime I want to post something worth mentioning, just in case it had been posted when i wasn\'t following the forum.

May I say you are extremely rude, and if you have any class you will leave my response.

Banned User

I didn\'t think Oscar was rude. He just told in a funny way how you can improve your postings on the Love-Scent Forum. I think most will agree with him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Franki, my man, funny? As in ridculous?

More like funny as in trying to be gentle instead of brutally frank.

Sadhu

Actually researcher, the world IS overpopulated [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] a bit worrying isn´t it ?

Oh but aren´t you and others are a bit judgemental though? I mean I´m thinking of all the guys constantly complaining about not getting laid because women are too choosey or choosing, in their mind, the wrong guys to sleep with ( ie not them) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

isn\'t the latter a different issue then the issue of chemistry? I can see where u are coming from though, but I was more looking at from a perspective of things such as pheromones and that immune system thing, which I had got the impression that you saw as being a little over-the-top. I was only trying to associate it with something you probably could understand.

You were right though about chemistry sometimes being an annoying thing for though, but not necessarily in terms of who\'s getting whom. Actually, it is annoying for the guy getting the girl because the whole process of showing someone that u can have chemistry with them can be tough to take when there is that that nagging thought in your head -- we get along, so can we f--k already?

The issue of \"chemistry\" is simply how one is conditioned to respond to pheromones. Typically, pheromones from the opposite sex condition a hormone response linked to increased sexual interest. Pheromones from the same sex are more territorial by their nature. The conditioning begins at birth. What you find attractive as an adolescent or adult depends on how you were conditioned to the odors of people close to you, and others in rather casual contact. The only sex difference in any sensory system (at birth) is the sex difference in the olfactory system, which allows us to imprint differently on the same sex than the opposite sex. All other sensory impressions are dependent upon this imprinting, and proceed to develop interest over a lifetime of good or bad experiences.

The world is not overpopulated. Not by a longshot. Only parts of it are. Don\'t believe me. Take the train to Siberia.

Phero Enthusiast

Well no [censored] some parts like the baren siberia are underpopulated, but the worlds populus is growing at an exponential rate.

There is a population crisis. Ever heard of hunger? Guess why we have that?

Do you know how many people live in china? Jesus, do your homework.

Journeyman

Jones

I still don\'t see the relation between hunger and population growth. IMHO it\'s just a matter of global politics and economics, of a very unjust inter-national system. Take for example Japan and Somalia and tell me who is starving to death.

Journeyman

The conditioning begins at birth. What you find attractive as an adolescent or adult depends on how you were conditioned to the odors of people close to you, and others in rather casual contact. &gt;&gt;&gt; Too bad we can\'t figure out how to replicate the pheromone signature of the father of the girl we like.

When I first started using pheromones i realized that the whole \"girls go for guys that remind them of their father\" probablky had to do with pheromones. I would guess you\'d agree with this.

because find anything on a woman i am attracted to as a turn on, and if i don\'t find her attractive then i don\'t care too much for even the most classic female features

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information