Close

Journeyman

Default Anyone seen this stuff?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, so I was at a local pub, and I saw an ad for a new cologne that \"contains pheromones\".... It\'s called U+. Has anyone seens this ad yet? I found the website : DELETED It makes no indication as to the types or quantity of mones it contains, and its got a few shotty \"endorsements\" on the site. But in anycase, this stuff is mainstream, and it could let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

Default Re: Anyone seen this stuff?

Tremann,

I\'ll assume you don\'t know that it\'s considered bad form to post links to competing pheromone websites.

Imagine me coming to your house for a party and handing out the business cards of your competitors.

Talking about the product is fine. You just can\'t post links that take Bruce\'s \"Guests\' straight into someone else\'s \"store\".

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I guess some of the Axe series had pheros in them. But this phero business is serious business. Im sure that an honorable person come up with the idea \"lets pour some NONE in it and sell\". How much of what phero? Its a matter of chance for that to work on someone.

Journeyman

oscar- sorry my bad, I didnt even realize they had a store on the site for this stuff. I apologize. Anyway, I\'m sure if someone wanted to do more research, they could check it out on google. I was just surprised to see it on the open market.

Phero Enthusiast

I am getting kind of scared to when Pheromones become more popular and we all are wearing them. My nightmare is that I see a commercial for Pheromones during the Super Bowl. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Phero Enthusiast

I dont really think so. If a person is willing to spend the time and effort to find the appropriate mix for him, then he already knows about pheros. Many people will rush to pheros if they see an ad, but after a while they will think it is a hoax, because the majority will not spend the time and effort to make the pheros work. See ads show the easy way out, remember the ab flex type of ads.. I know that many people bought the machines like a frenzy, but after a while they didnot want to make an effort to make it work. And we all have some relatives who has an abflex at home, which he used only 3-4 times. Same will be the fate of phermone commercials. Even think that DVK is making an infomercial at the TV. He\'s explaining how pheros work, how to wear them, how to behave while wearing them etc.. STILL many people will fail to commit themselves to such a learning curve. Thus; we will stay as we are; only people making the effort will prevail with pheros, and they are already one way or the other affiliated with pheros.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    But in anycase, this stuff is mainstream, and it could let the proverbial cat out of the bag.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I saw this past week on the WB news about how phero\'s are extracted from the underarms of males, and females. They didn\'t mention any products by names, but the technology is being reported. It seems to me that it is just a matter of time before everyone knows about phero products. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Brian

We have these worries every few months, but guess what, people in general dont use them.

Journeyman

Man I seriously hope you are right cos I just got into this stuff a few days ago !!!
    It\'s only typical for me to get onto something just as soon as is becomes kinda useless.... well less useful than it could have been had I known of it sooner.....

Thread Information