Close

Thread: Spilled AE/m

Banned User

Default Spilled AE/m

visit-red-300x50PNG
    God besides someone directly insulting you, nothing is more frustrating than spilling a bottle of any pheromone product especially AE!!!!!!!!!

I was sort of multi-tasking, I had the computer on and instant messanger was running the TV was on too. I was sort of moving kind of fast as I had to head out soon with a friend who was coming over so I take the AE and put it on the computer desk just below my monitor and I am messing with it sort of opening it a bit faster than usual. All of a sudden it like spins and falls face down in the desk and I was sort of out of it and it took my mind a second to compute what just happened. After I realized I gave out a sort of girly whinning moan! I couldn\'t do anything about it I just picked up the bottle but the AE was spread out all over my desk. I took a piece of paper and folded it and tried to collect the AE in a pool and dump it down into the AE bottle didn\'t work very sad day, so I just got some orange clean and cleaned it off.

WOW there is more AE in there than you think, oh well I now know how all of those who spill it feel. I probably have dogs all around the neighborhood coming to hump me now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW: The bottle was a bit more than halfway full now it\'s about 1/4 so I guess I only last a bit less than half the content of the bottle...seeemed like a lot more at the time.

Banned User

Default Re: Spilled AE/m

Yeah Mack, it happens to all of us. Be glad your AE-bottle didn\'t fell on the floor and break like mine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The most shocking part of your story was this:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    After I realized I gave out a sort of girly whinning moan!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah Mack, it happens to all of us. Be glad your AE-bottle didn\'t fell on the floor and break like mine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The most shocking part of your story was this:

After I realized I gave out a sort of girly whinning moan!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">\'

Wow, Franki, I missed that part. Thanks? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I feel very fortunate (?) to have only sacrificed a few drops of mones, here and there, to the phero deities. Wait...maybe I have that wrong, somehow.?. OK, not so much a sacrifice, but, rather, an hommage. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

An unfunny way to lose $12.50...

Why didn\'t you rub yourself all over the desk?

\"Hi mum! You may be wondering exactly what I\'m doing....\"

Nice! Kinda like \"American (Pheromone) Pie\"? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Poor tm, I know how you feel - I spilled my first bottle of the old AE too but I managed to save most and tried to get a lot of it back into the bottle which worked believe it or not. I was so proud until then about being so careful ...
    then I spilled the my entire bottle of my beloved AFA which I had just begun to fall in love with [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] - it was meant to be my summer mone this year - duh.
    Worst thing was it spilled onto the carpet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

So don´t feel too bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] CJ

Banned User

Thanks guys....I liked some of the personal stories too.

Yeah after it spilled I wasn\'t thinking correctly and started to use my hands to clean it, but instead I just rubbed (not sure around 30 drops worth) onto me as to get any last effect out of the -mones for the next day and such. Yeah now when looking back it could have been a lot worse, especially if it got on the carpet and such.....

What a dumb ass [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    no sympathy here

Nice! Kinda like \"American (Pheromone) Pie\"? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] LOL. I was just thinking the same thing.

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

I dropped SOE roll-on onto stone floor. It bounced couple of times, but did not breake. I can say, althou it did not break, I was shocked for a hour, thinking, how I would miss my SOE..

I was shocked for a hour, thinking, how I would miss my SOE

I can just see some guy having a toke and saying, \"Dude, that\'s so deep.\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I know what you mean though. I\'d be very upset to lose any of my -mones.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, SRH!
    But seriously, because SOE does have effect on me too, I had developt psycho-association with \"how I fell\" and \"roll-on bottle\". Like, sometimes musik or scent can bring up old memories..

I understand. I really liked my SOE gel. I liked the smell and the way it made me feel.

I guess I really should get some more, huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I ordered SOE-book from Bruce, and I had 3 sample gel packets with it. Shell I resend it to tallmacky to cheer him up?

Like, sometimes musik or scent can bring up old memories..

Sometimes?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Happens to me pretty regularly. Sounds (music) and smells are like time capsules, bringing you right back to the first time you experienced them. I was just talking to someone about this earlier. It\'s great when the stimulus is associated with a positive memory, but, unfortunately the reverse can be true too...which can really suck. Either way, it\'s pretty powerful stuff.

Holmes

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

But seriously, because SOE does have effect on me too, I had developt psycho-association with \"how I fell\" and \"roll-on bottle\". Like, sometimes musik or scent can bring up old memories..

uh, that´s really deep [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I feel your pain, TM. Before a *date* I spilled my bottle of AE/w, and got it all over my hands. It\'s now less than half full (it was nearly full at the time), and that date was extremely uncomfortable. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Talk about OD...

Phero Enthusiast

I feel with you all.

Tried a drop of A1, I don\'t know why, but I used the other hand as usual. When I applied the drop, I turned the other hand and spilled about 1/3 of the bottle. You know like in these C-movies: asking somebody w/ a glas in the hand what time it is.

I spilled it on long trousers lying on the carpet. Decided to wash it immediately. It\'s way too hot at the moment for an experiment with 1/3 bottle A1 on long trousers :-(

MM

Phero Enthusiast

For some reason, I was holding a bottle of AE and rotated my wrist. I dumped 3/4 a bottle all over my leg. Then I had sex with my leg.

But its weird how we all spill pheromones. Maybe they naturally take our minds off the tasks at hand and make us think about sex.

Phero Enthusiast

Newer tryed to spill my AE before. Shall I try it some day?

Journeyman

Unlike milk, do cry over spilt \'mones! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I recently lost a completely full bottle of WKM#1 (10ml) during my flight back to new york (I was in florida). Somehow it cracked under all the T-shirts I wrapped it around (ruined some nice T-shirts) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Thread Information