God besides someone directly insulting you, nothing is more frustrating than spilling a bottle of any pheromone product especially AE!!!!!!!!!

I was sort of multi-tasking, I had the computer on and instant messanger was running the TV was on too. I was sort of moving kind of fast as I had to head out soon with a friend who was coming over so I take the AE and put it on the computer desk just below my monitor and I am messing with it sort of opening it a bit faster than usual. All of a sudden it like spins and falls face down in the desk and I was sort of out of it and it took my mind a second to compute what just happened. After I realized I gave out a sort of girly whinning moan! I couldn\'t do anything about it I just picked up the bottle but the AE was spread out all over my desk. I took a piece of paper and folded it and tried to collect the AE in a pool and dump it down into the AE bottle didn\'t work very sad day, so I just got some orange clean and cleaned it off.

WOW there is more AE in there than you think, oh well I now know how all of those who spill it feel. I probably have dogs all around the neighborhood coming to hump me now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW: The bottle was a bit more than halfway full now it\'s about 1/4 so I guess I only last a bit less than half the content of the bottle...seeemed like a lot more at the time.