Close

Stranger

Default If I didn\'t know better...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I would think that pheromones worked even without people seeing you. Into my story with pheromones I go.

It started one bright and sunny day when the mail-man rang the door. Holding in his hand was this glorious package that gave off an aura of goodness. I was extremely excited and couldn\'t wait to try out the newbie package. I take it up stair and proceed to open the package, I open my edge and take a small wiff. Nothing. Another larger wiff. Nothing. Well isn\'t that great I thought I\'m one of the 25% that can\'t smell pheromones. Wondering what to do I set them out and go back to watch tv, imagining all the great things they will do for me. Yes, I know, they aren\'t miracles in a bottle.

I get a call and find my self going out to dinner with my sister, her fiance and his family. After thinking about it for a while I decided it would be best not to use The Edge yet. So, instead I apply some of the sample of Eros mone. I apply it and no less than 45 seconds later an old girlfriend called and asked if I would like to get togethor later that night. I was some what flabbergasted, as we hadn\'t talked in a while. I told her that I would call her later, and we could probably get togethor.

I proceed to hang up the phone, and about 5 minutes later as I was about to leave the door I recieve another phone call. This was an old friend that is female from prior to highschool. Around 10th grade she became an absolute knock-out. A definite 10 on looks, less on personality, because she became somewhat stuck up. Ok, back to the story, we hadn\'t talked in about 2 years so it was extremely odd. She proceeded to see if I wanted to do something tonight as well.

The real question is will the mones work as well when I\'m around people, as when I\'m not? Some weird coincidences, but I will post my findings later.

Default Re: If I didn\'t know better...

Yes I have seen this telepathic pheromone thing too...jk [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Wow that\'s a crazy night, good luck with your trial.

Is Phantom back??

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Is Phantom back??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    lol

Thread Information