Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Testerone

Journeyman

Default Re: Testerone / Testosterone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    i am not sure they could make possession illegal because then you could arrest every human and most animal species on the planet.

Does this mean that if you successfully buy it, you can get away with it, or do they just slap an intent to distribute charge on?

Phero Enthusiast

\"How much do you wana bet? TesTOSTERONE ain\'t illegal. I have weight lifting magazines all over my house with independent company adds that say \"Soon to be illegal in The U.S. buy now\" and it shows a litle picture of a bottle with pills. Don\'t tell me I\'m wrong, go get a Flex Magazine and I will prove you wrong, THEY AREN\'T TESTOSTERONE BOOSTERS. I\'ll send you the magazine clip if you are so eagar to be proved wrong. DUH!!! \"

Well if you read it in a bodybuilding mag then it must be true!!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Well if you read it in a bodybuilding mag then it must be true!!!!

Damn Straight! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ve had the occassion to legally use androgel, which is topical testosterone--legally available in the U.S. only by prescription. So far as I know, anything you do to boost your testosterone level will also increase your naturally masculine scent signature. That\'s why bodybuilding, sun tanning, and proper diet to ensure a 1.0 waist to hip ratio all make you more visually attractive to women. All these characteristics, and more, are linked to testosterone levels and the testosterone levels are manifest as masculine scent.
    I\'ve written extensively on this in my book. You all might save some time spent in meaningless discussion by reading it.

Phero Enthusiast

Sup man, I actually have your book right now. I got it from my library. I noticed you mentioned that knew Helen Fisher. Ive read a lot about her, she is a celebrity in my book! The Anatomy of Love and The Sex Contract are must reads. I think its hilarious how people accuse her of taking the magic out of sex and attraction.

As far as testosterone and androgens go, the very fact that they are chemically related to T and DHT make perfect sense. I came to the logical conlusion that there metabolism either parallels or interacts with testosterone production--something we KNOW signals male fitness.

One more thing Dr Kohl, you mentioned sun tanning? I pritty much get no sun? Could this be hurting my natural androgen/T/phero production? Do you think tanning beds would do the same thing for androgen production that natural sun would do?

thanks

Josh

P.S. Manchuro, please drop the \'testosterone is legal\' stance. Do 5 mins of research. Hell, walk into GNC and say, \"I would like to buy a product with testosterone in it\". See what happens. Everyone knows testosterone is and always will be a controlled substance. (well, except you)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information