Close

Journeyman

Default Why Pheromones Don\'t Always Work Initially

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This does not relate to buildup. This relates to why AE doesn\'t work great on me but it works great on someone else.

I used to think it ws based on the pheromones we were prebviously producing, and also whether you look alhpa, beta, imposing, nice (personaility traits).

Well, that is wrong. It is based on your skins own unique bacteria fields rather then pheromone signature. I cut and copied excerps from and old post:

-skin bacteria is unique to each person !
    Some individuals have very active bacteria on their skin which attracts and renders useless the pheromones. Depending on the biochemical make-up of your skin, this could be affecting your success

Pheros are steroids naturally produced by your skin, and they are bacteria food. Bacteria changes pheros into other chemicals (sometimes other pheros we are familiar with!), which obviously changes the scent. People have different bacteria colonies on their skin, and women and men also tend to have different bacteria varieties, so results are unpredictable. In general the bacteria metabolizes the pheros toward a more smelly mix.

The whole subject about phero-conversion is kinda weird/fascinating. Our scent (apocrine) glands activate at puberty when body hair appears, and the hairs are wicks to help broadcast the pheros produced by the glands. But the secretions interact with individual skin bacteria to produce different blends of scent on each of us.

----
    http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=57805& amp;Forum=All_Forums&Words=washing&Match=A nd&Searchpage=3&Limit=25&Old=allposts& amp;Main=57805&Search=true#Post57805
    ----

For those of you that have bacteria that accepts a pheromone product, but you have troublke getting consistent results like me, that is because of what the pheromones eventually convert into:

\"Bacteria changes pheros into other chemicals\"

Stone Labs created pheromone neutralizer, but it was abandoned because of a percieved lack of market. Well, if it could neutralize these conversions which turn into new pheromones, then we would be able to start with a clean slate anytime we wanted to. I hope forum members can work to get this product out on the market, now that I think it is identifable that it is needed for effective everyday use or frequent use of pheromones to get non-stop hit-after-hit stories that we only get once in a while.

\"One of our chemists here had developed a \"pheromone neutralizer\" that literally broke the andro steroids down on contact, but I think it was abandoned for the perceived lack of a market.

Kind regards,

Matt\"

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=72314& amp;page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&am p;vc=1

Default Re: Why Pheromones Don\'t Always Work Initially

Great work, Researcher!

Bring back the neutralizer! (Could we talk \'em into it, Bruce? If it only enhanced the effectiveness of pheros--and users were well aware of this-- why wouldn\' t there be a market for such a product?)

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Here is a neutralizer...DEODERANT. Deoderant kills bacteria so apply so clear deoderant on the hot spots, then put the mones right on top of the deoderant. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I think in some regards bacteria helps make the pheromones effective. But maybe i am wrong on this. It may bring them out though.

In anycase, deoderant just mostly covers odors. antiperspirerant stops sweat, but not necessarily bacteria.

DrSmelthis love Essential Oils, ie sandlewood, probably because they help kill bacteria to some degree and give a slow, but a heated enough release.

Btw, here is a quote from the original thread i posted:
    \"Experience has taught me that even on my hand, freshly scrubbed with germkiller, that pheros convert after a few hours. Apparently the bacteria get pretty deep in the pores and you can\'t really exterminate them - and when you splash on their favorite food (pheros) they go wild.\"

Ahh the benefits of reading old posts... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I wish I could find to original post for this, but I thought alcohol swabs would help to remove the pheros (and I assume bacteria) when applied properly? Does this not work?

Stranger

Arent some of the products like TE already mixed with alcohol?

Stranger

Can this effect be avoided by applying mones on clothes?

Journeyman

yes, somehwat. on the initial post on this thread, the first link is all about skin vs. clothing application, but clothing app has a lot of downsides.

So check it out

Stranger

umm.. the instructions on the WAGG bottle says specifically to apply to clothings. Why not on skin also, I wonder. Would its effect be diminished if applied on skin instead?

Phero Dude

Default Links please...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Ahh the benefits of reading old posts... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think it would be extremely beneficial if you would post a link to the old discussion(s) as opposed to simply stating that this is old news. There\'s a LOT of information in the archives and the old posts here, and honestly, most people don\'t have the time to read each and every discussion thoroughly before posting on a subject like this (the search function isn\'t always user friendly either). I understand the frustration with newbies constantly asking the same old questions and making no effort to do any research at all, but this is not a newbie-type subject and any links you can provide to previous discussions about it would be invaluable to the newer members of the forum.

Journeyman

Default Re: Links please...

I think it would be extremely beneficial if you would post a link to the old discussion(s) as opposed to simply stating that this is old news. There\'s a LOT of information in the archives and the old posts here, and honestly, most people don\'t have the time to read each and every discussion thoroughly before posting on a subject like this (the search function isn\'t always user friendly either). I understand the frustration with newbies constantly asking the same old questions and making no effort to do any research at all, but this is not a newbie-type subject and any links you can provide to previous discussions about it would be invaluable to the newer members of the forum.

I understand completely, but that means I have to dredge the old posts. I remember what was said whe it was fist talked about most of the time so i dont feel i have to.

Oh and a side note: Dont just post links or you end up with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide threads, so use the \"URL\" function when you are posting.

Journeyman

thanks, that is why it is so wide!

Phero Pro

umm.. the instructions on the WAGG bottle says specifically to apply to clothings. Why not on skin also, I wonder. Would its effect be diminished if applied on skin instead?

WAGG works great on skin or clothing

Phero Enthusiast

Are there any bacteria on face that neutralizes pheros? Do I have to use deodorant on face? I normally use only gilette antiperspirant on armpits to prevent bacteria buildup and also dont apply pheros to armpits. Can there still be a relationship between unique bacteria and why NONE does not work for me?

Journeyman

i would think that the bacteria your body produces based on he biological chemistry going on inside of their is something that does not match up with none well and perhaps converts it into something either at a higher rate or into a different thing then those who it does work better on.

Phero Enthusiast

So any suggestions?

Journeyman

have u tried secret ingredient &amp; none (npa) or jsut straing none. I really only get results with the former.

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah I used NPA. One drop with WAGG and/or SOE. Actually NOL-RONE combination works for me, but if it was bacteria it would also interfere with NOL and RONE wouldnt it?

Journeyman

no, it wouldn\'t because it interacts differently with each substance. didfferent bacteria interact with the same mone as well.

I have never found making mixes too complicated helpfull, and soe and npa hasn\'t worked for me.

If it is a bacteria issue, then you could apply on your color, and then pour vodka on it before you wash to get it out.

However, body heat release pheromones off your body and into the air for people to pick up, so clothing gives it a slower release, and not as good, though it lasts longer because of lack of bacteria.

You may also want to fiddle with dosage amounts of npa, not adding another mone to your mix and defintely try it after take a two week layoff from mones.

Thread Information