Close

Thread: SPMO

Stranger

Default SPMO

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Was this a hit?? This is so weird. I was coming home, a bit O.D.\'d with SPMO. The new neighbor girl was sitting on the front porch with her boyfriend about 25 ft. from my car. As soon as I opened the car door, I got a DIHL from the girl and I am a girl. I am positive she has seen me before, so I don\'t think it was like my looks shocked her or anything. LOL It just seems impossible that someone could be affected by what is suppose to be a weak mone and from so far away. But noone has ever looked at me like that! I said \"hi\" softly and smiled big, she gave me a big smile back. Could it have been the mones?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: SPMO

OD on SPMO? Is that even possible? Are you into girls? You Being a girl I would suggest Musk scented. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

I say OD\'d because the musk smell was really strong cuz I put it on arms and in my hair, maybe on neck too. If I had put any more I wouldn\'t have been able to stand myself! The SPMO is musk scented. And YES I am into girls! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Some people have extremely advanced VNO\'s. What you had on might not be weak, but you\'d still have a high pheromone amount by anyone else\'s standards (except our\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]), and her advanced VNO honed in on this. There will occasionly be people like her who can notice when no one else does...

Or maybe she was downwind of you. I am not being facetious. Air currents can make a big difference. Animals will catch a smell when they are downwind but not upwind.

Thread Information