Close

Stranger

Default women what\'s your favorite scent?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

I\'ve noticed comments that older colognes like Old Spice are no longer considered attractive to women. Too bad because I like Old Spice. I\'m a female trying to be more sexy to other females, (sorry guys) and would like to hear from women what scents they find interesting or seductive that I could use as cover up?

Phero Dude

Default Re: women what\'s your favorite scent?

That\'s tough, b/c no perfume will smell the same on every woman, and different people have different preferences as far as what scents they consider attractive or even pleasant. However, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] for the sake of contributing, I\'ll say that I really *REALLY* like Red Door. I remember the first time I smelled it, I followed the woman all over Office Depot trying to figure out what it was (she worked there so I just covered by asking her a question about something). I finally just decided to ask her what she was wearing, and I have been obsessed with that scent ever since! LOL! However, I don\'t actually own Red Door, so what *I* perfer to wear are these...

Heavenly (Victoria\'s Secret)
    Ralph (Ralph Lauren)
    Cabotine de Gres
    White Tea and Ginger (Bath & Body Works)

Incidently, I get lots of compliments on my \"scent\" when I combine Sweet Pea or Plumeria lotion (B&BW) on my arms and legs (usually use both the regular and a shimmer lotion, after showering with one of those soap scents), White Tea and Ginger body splash all over, Ralph on my clothes (smells better on my clothes than on my skin- tends to \"turn\" on my skin), and liberal amounts of PCC. I know that sounds like scent overload, but if you do it in stages/layers, it lasts for a long time and isn\'t as overpowering as a normal perfume used alone.

I think a good idea is to find something that *you* find sexy and go with that. Take a walk through one of the larger department stores and you\'ll be bombarded with choices! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] HTH!

Stranger

Hey thanks for the reply! Red Door is that a female perfume? I\'ll have to check it out anyway. Is there any men\'s colognes you like? I like wearing the guys stuff the musky, spicy colognes I like. Another one I have always liked is Polo by Ralph Lauren. Are any of the new sporty scents like the Addidas very sexy? I hate wasting money on bad scents.

I must be allergic to some colognes, epecially the womens, because the flowery scents and things like CK and SOE make me sneeze and nose get stuffy. Throat gets irritated feeling sometimes too. Ooh but Stetson for men is really noxious to me too.

There\'s a lady at work, must wear some kind of oil, but it smells like bug spray and really bothers me. So I don\'t want to me walking around like her smelling nasty and thinking I smell good. :0

I really like ANGEL (THIERRY MUGLER) and 5TH AVENUE (ELIZABETH ARDEN).

Phero Dude

Yeah, Red Door is a female perfume. I think it\'s made by Elizabeth Arden (not sure). I know there are several men\'s colognes I like, but I can\'t think of any of them at the moment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Have you tried Clean? Quite a few of my women friends wear it and they all seem to be crazy about it. And I can understand why...it\'s nice.

(Yes, I\'m a guy, but just thought I\'d add my two cents... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Holmes

If I may interject, ladies...nearly every time I encounter a sexy smelling woman and ask her what she\'s wearing, it turns out to be Sung. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Of course, some times they\'re wearing nothing at all...w/ any luck. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If only I had two pennies to rub together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey thanks for the reply! Red Door is that a female perfume? I\'ll have to check it out anyway. Is there any men\'s colognes you like? I like wearing the guys stuff the musky, spicy colognes I like. Another one I have always liked is Polo by Ralph Lauren. Are any of the new sporty scents like the Addidas very sexy? I hate wasting money on bad scents.

I must be allergic to some colognes, epecially the womens, because the flowery scents and things like CK and SOE make me sneeze and nose get stuffy. Throat gets irritated feeling sometimes too. Ooh but Stetson for men is really noxious to me too.

There\'s a lady at work, must wear some kind of oil, but it smells like bug spray and really bothers me. So I don\'t want to me walking around like her smelling nasty and thinking I smell good. :0

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Must be Romance [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] cause thats what I interpret it as, especially the mens version [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Phero Dude

I don\'t personally care for Sung. Smells strange on me. Just my $.02 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

If only I had two pennies to rub together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I know what you mean--those were my last two pennies. Currently turning the sofa cushions upside down looking for more...

Twoinone: Another really nice scent is Comme Des Garcons #3.

Holmes

Phero Pharaoh

Pour un Homme for Men, by Paco Rabanna. Stops me in my tracks.

On myself, I like:
    Joy (a fave, but it doesn\'t last)
    Angel
    Molinard de Molinard
    Inner Realm
    Body Shop Chocolate Raspberry
    Child Oil
    Chanel Allure

Angel

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

they made old spice for women? Didn´´t know this.

Well you know that the best perfume is the one that suits you best. And with pheros, also the one that covers them up well enough.

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

I just found a new, VERY nummy one-- Alchimie.

Thread Information