1 packet of SOE Gel plus 1 spray of Attraction unscented. I put it on his neck area then as a cover scent I used that new all over deodorant body spray for men called AXE,the Kilo scented one because it smells really sexy, mild and nice.I rubbed it all over his neck and chest and WOW less then 10 min later I started gettin twitchy pussy, and I just got out of the hospital after a major operation and should not be feeling horny.

He had to go to his financial aid person [who is a female] at the college he\'s going to to ask her for more money on his college loan.He told me she had this goofy grin on her face [something she never has]the whole time and keeped trying to make small talk with him.Needless to say he got his loan from her no problem.Then he went to the Gym to work out and all the women there for the first time just wouldn\'t leave him alone.He claims women just keeped comming up to him as he was trying to work out asking him questions and trying to make small talk with him,or just gaulking at him.

I just ordered more gel packs of SOE and some more Attraction. It\'s nice to find a winning combo that works.Now I just have to find the combo that works for me...I\'m still looking for the perfect sex combo for my self that will drive my lover crazy when ever he see\'s me. Nothing seems to work on that guy as of yet,But I\'m not giving up.