Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Exfoliaters

Journeyman

Default Exfoliaters

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I need to get an exfoliaters at like CVS or a health food sotre or pharamacy.

Are there any really good ones out there? I know that may be a dumb question, but I just want to get the best thing. It could help get rid of pheromone build up.

I am not worried about one that makes my skin look pretty or is gentle btw. Also, don\'t they sell special do-hicky objects that you hold in your hand and scrub against your skin to exfoliate?

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Exfoliaters

hm no idea if that´ll help phero build up. I like the exfoliator from Nivea but it´s not for facial use. PS it´s not good for your skin to use this stuff everyday btw.
    If you do have such a phero build up it might be a good idea to use a bit less mones and trying to keep the phero level at a constant amount that´s still effective for you.
    CJ

Well, there are a few things you could use. You could take a dry nail brush type brush and scrub your skin with it, then take a shower. A few guy friends do this and they\'re skin looks great and feels great. I\'m not sure how often they do it though. (They get pretty dirty at work--hence the scrubbing.)
    You can get an apricot scrub--in the bodywash section. It has little beads added in that help to exfoliate as you wash. They\'re pretty gentle too, but read the directions on how often you should do it.
    One brand used to make a daily scrub, and I loved it, although I can\'t find it anymore, and can\'t remember the name. I know that helps. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I don\'t think there\'s really a \'best\'. As long as it helps you exfoliate, it\'ll work.
    Just look for something like \'daily scrub\' in the bodywash section, or try the dry brush before your shower and see how that does.

Sadhu

What also works well if you just get one of those shower brushes with the long handle (SRH is that the one you´re desribing? ) and use them in the shower with your shower gel or without. It works well and doesn´t irritate your skin too much. I´ve sensitive skin so I try not to overdo it too much myself.

Journeyman

she is talking about the brush that you use to get the dirt out from under your nails, i believe?

I am going to just exfoliate on my neck, where i apply mones.

For the women here, how often do you use pheromones per week and do you notice differences the day after where maybe your nol converts to none and you are getting a different type of hit? ALso, do you avoid use pheromones simply because you do not want to be bothered with hits?

No, I meant one of those wood-backed scrub brushes that you can clean floors with, or just a little nail brush, believe it or not. I guess guys must have thicker skin than we do, because that would kill me! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] You can get the long-handled back scrubbers at your local Wal-Mart, usually in the beauty supply section. Or just use one of those scrubby sponges. It does pretty much the same thing.
    I do have one of those back-scrubbing brushes, and I like it. It\'s soft, and there\'s nothing like a back-scratch to add to the pleasure of a hot shower! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sadhu

back scrubbers -thank you that´s the one I meant [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

If you´re just need it for your neck I´d just use a good old fashioned washcloth and whatever soap etc you have. That´s what I do [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    If you´re still unclear about this come over and I´ll help you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Journeyman

they sell those woodbacked floor brushes specifically for cleaning dirt under your nails. It has bristles on each side, stemming from a wood block. Some of the bristles are harder, some are softer.

I have seen other exfoliater contracptions that i want to look for in stores. Then again, their always is sand paper.

Default Re: mones

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    For the women here, how often do you use pheromones per week and do you notice differences the day after where maybe your nol converts to none and you are getting a different type of hit? ALso, do you avoid use pheromones simply because you do not want to be bothered with hits?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How often? Depends on the week and what I have going on and who I plan to see. Some weeks I don\'t wear them at all because I\'m not feeling sociable.

Yes, I have noticed differences the day after I wear -mones. Some days I get no reaction the first day from my regular application, but I get lots of hits the second day. Sometimes not. I guess it just depends on who I\'m with and what I\'m doing.

I know that doesn\'t help much, but yes, I\'ve noticed a difference. And I\'m not sure whether it was due to -nol conversion, or just the fact that some of the -mones have broken down to a more \'believable\' level. I didn\'t notice any smell of -none, and I\'m pretty sensitive to it.

Journeyman

i think by a day it will definitely become none. And you can\'t smell it when it gradually occurs on you. It is like people who work in certain restuarant kitchens of a strong smelling ethnic cuisine -- after a while they don\'t even smell the smell.

I think none on a female really draws men out, and that is why you are getting day after hits.

Nol will only make your seem warmer (which a lot of men like because they feel comfortable making a move if they are already attracted) but it won\'t make you sexier. None however sends I\'m in heat messages to men I think, because it is an indication your testonsterone levels are higher.

Researcher,

I don\'t know much about the commercial cosmetic type exfoliators, but when it comes to contraptions or devices (and I do so love talking about contraptions and devices) I always thought that the loofah was at the top of the list for eroding that top layer of skin. I\'m kinda surprised it hadn\'t been mentioned yet.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

what is a loofah?

also, SRH, i should mention that even if you seem warm, most men will not approach unless it is a social setting, so no hits does not mean guys aren\'t thinking you are hot.

People usually think I\'m warm, so that\'s rarely a problem. And whether I get hits or not really doesn\'t matter to me much these days. It\'s just a nice thing when I get them. Otherwise I just go on with my day.
    Because I use -mones, I tend to be more observant of what I get and when.

According to this site, a loofah is a natural vegetable sponge. You can get them on a rope, on a stick like a backscrubbing brush, or just plain hand-held.

Scroll a little bit down this page:
    http://www.squeakymonroe.com/test.asp?familyid=1007

No endorsement implied.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

oscar -- can you eat it? It won\'t disintegrate on me now, will it? j/k

SHR -- if you do not care about hits too much, do you wear mones for just one person in particular, and if that person is already into you, why even bother? just because they are lying around and you may as well?

\"oscar -- can you eat it?\"

Actully you can--if you grow them yourself AND you catch them young enough. They are sort of bland though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

There\'s nobody local I\'m interested in, atm. And nobody I\'ve gotten hits from lately interests me, so it doesn\'t really matter if I get them or not. I like it when I get them, but I don\'t get disappointed when I don\'t. I\'ve got a lot going on right now, and I guess when it comes to -mones, I\'m just floating along atm, by whim.
    I mostly wear them lately to liven the mood when I\'m going out, to calm tense situations, or just to suit/enhance my mood. And sometimes just to see what a particular mix will do on a particular occasion.

Actully you can--if you grow them yourself AND you catch them young enough. They are sort of bland though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Great! Why don\'t you add a recipe for fried loofah to our cooking thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Great! Why don\'t you add a recipe for fried loofah to our cooking thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Sadhu

Nol will only make your seem warmer (which a lot of men like because they feel comfortable making a move if they are already attracted) but it won\'t make you sexier. None however sends I\'m in heat messages to men I think, because it is an indication your testonsterone levels are higher.

Actually -nol can make you sexier because -nol also signaly fertility which plays an important role.

none will help you stand out more if you have problems with people taking notice of you.

Sadhu

PS the phero that really sends out that `I´m on heat meassage´ from a woman is the copulins [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Ah another thought, perhaps the Isopropyl helps for this too, I mean if it´s just your neck, I have been spraying hte mones all over my body and hair lately [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

lol...true. But i heard women maybe produce more none when they are in the fertile state.

One thing that annoys me is that soe, nol/rone, does not get me hits from women. I guess nice really isn\'t attractive. Well, around here it isn\'t.

\"Great! Why don\'t you add a recipe for fried loofah to our cooking thread.\"

Gag!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Ah I guess you do need to use some -none then to help you make your presence know and come across as a bit more masculine. In that case why not give AE a go it´s got all 3 pheros and it´s nicely balanced too I use too.
    CJ

PS you are a guy right or not from reading your last post I´m not sure now.(sorry)

I think I saw an episode of \"Iron Chef\" where the theme ingredient was loofah...and I believe there was some frying going on... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

Journeyman

Ah I guess you do need to use some -none then to help you make your presence know and come across as a bit more masculine. In that case why not give AE a go it´s got all 3 pheros and it´s nicely balanced too I use too.
    CJ
    PS you are a guy right or not from reading your last post I´m not sure now.(sorry)

I use NPA/TE. Straight none (PI) does not work on me. AE, interestingly enough, doesn\'t either.

Sadhu

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

weird indeed. How long have you been trying with the mones now?

Journeyman

six monthes. My real biggest problem is finding out how to get rid of none or npa secret ingredient conversions. it takes weeks to wear off even with scrubbing and showers, but if my skin is free of whatever npa\'s secret ingredients or maybe none converts too, then the results are pretty unreal.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information