Close

Journeyman

Default New discoveries with AE......

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well I have been away for awhile now and upon my return I have noticed that seemingly everyone is now using six \'drops\' of AE..... Are we sure that it is drops?

When I was around the optimal dosage was 2-3 drops.Has this been increased across the board or s it merely a couple of posters who are now having success with this new dosage? What is the gospel according to AE??

Prior to reading all these posts I would never have considered using 6 full drops. However, if this is the newly discovered optimal dose I may indeed try it.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: New discoveries with AE......

Yeah, I\'m new to using pheromones, but the thought of using six drops of AE/m really makes me wonder. Using three the scent is fairly strong. I cannot imagine six and to use a cover would require enough that I would become obnoxiously pungent.

I\'d always read two to three per use also. But it seems some folks here are having success with six. I like having a very light scent of cologn, not an overpowering one where it becomes offensive to others.

I\'ve also read however that it\'s okay to dilute it with water or lotion and that may be just the ticket. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I\'m one of those posters [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Most ppl raised they\'re dosage up because they weren\'t seeing any results with the lesser amount.
    Some followed Phantoms \"mild overdose\" tip to see what happens, I guess they all got positive reactions.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m one of those posters [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Most ppl raised they\'re dosage up because they weren\'t seeing any results with the lesser amount.
    Some followed Phantoms \"mild overdose\" tip to see what happens, I guess they all got positive reactions.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That \"tip\" was around long before Phantom, it has long been advised to test the OD limit to see good reactions.

I personaly still believe that you are perhaps wasting product with six drops, instead try diluting it slightly and spreading your application out well.

I personaly still believe that you are perhaps wasting product with six drops, instead try diluting it slightly and spreading your application out well.

Your probaly right, and after reading \"Researcher\'s\" post about constant use , upping my dosage so soon probaly wasn\'t the wisest choice. But I guess thats what makes me a newb. I have the AE/m, NPC, SOE roll on coming. This time I\'m taking my time.

In fact I tried something different today for work I applied two sprays of PI (cologne) on my neck waited a few mins and placed a solitary drop of AE/m. Results well apprecited [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] First co-worker came in the kitchen, and immediated came over to me and tickled me while i was slicing some cuccumbers.....idiot. Later in the day 2 co-workers got close (not at the same time within an hour)and sniffed my neck and asked what was I wearing \"it smelled sooo good\". One even said \"you\'ve worn that before but it smells different form some odd reason\"

Good day. Also I hadn\'t worn any mones for about 3 days prior......

Seeing I\'m 25 should I not be using a lot of -none?

Now you\'ve got it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Although i would like to get the idea of \"I\'m young so i dont need so much -none\", I understand why you think it, but all results so far suggest otherwise.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

\"I\'m young so i dont need so much -none\",

I never got this myself either [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] never mind, ey?

CJ

\"I\'m young so i dont need so much -none\",

I never got this myself either [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] never mind, ey?

CJ

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

i use pheros everyday seems not to be such of a great idea )..now.
    What happened that is i was using 3 drops of AE almost every morning for a week and i was ready to
    knock out anyone who would chalenge me or do something that i would find disturbing.I am not very agressive==usually
    now(i)wonder(my)keyboard)stoped)workinj
    Bummer--( [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Me, being 16 and trying to be more alpha and get more respect, have always thought none was the best thing to do that. I remember a post my James Kohl, the link is at the bottom, saying rone can do the same thing as none without the drawbacks. So what should I wear if i am trying to be more alpha but still want girls to talk comfortably with me?

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=89 628&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1

Stranger

I just got the AE/m and using 1-2 drops which I thought was recommended dose. It isn\'t working and I thought it especially got the attention of older women. I\'ve gotten tons more hits on SPMO from all ages. Should I mix AE &amp; SPMO? I really don\'t smell the AE at all and very easily noticed the mones in SPMO, SOE &amp; TE so doubt my sniffer is messed up. Help!

Stranger

Using even three drops of AE (one to the each side of the neck, third rubbed on the forearms) the smell of it is extremely strong. I\'m thinking it may be because the neck and forearms have a lot more surface area than behind the ears, so it disappates a lot faster and that it\'d better to deliver it more concentrated in fewer places to get a longer effect.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'ve gotten tons more hits on SPMO from all ages.

Is SPMO all that powerful. I was under the notion that it was weak. How much nol concentration is in it. Another question: What product has the highest concentration of rone? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

From what I\'ve read the the nol concentration was once thought to be weak in it, but it had never been divulged. I read either on this board or in testimonials that it is now believed there is much higher concentration than what was believed. Maybe Bruce can enlighten people on this one. From my starter kit the SPMO was only thing that got hits. Well except my kitty really seemed to like the cat piss smell of TE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Is it ok to say that on here? I have the SP in other fragrances vanilla, juniper and citrus with none of those getting hits, but there\'s something about the musk.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Maybe it´s just the fragrance itself. The oils don´contain THAT much pheros, my guess is that the scent works well for you somehow and the girls appreciate this.
    It´s happened to me before too, years ago back in my teens. I had this perfume I loved, it was perfect for me (still is I guess) and a lot of people complimented me on it, women in particular - and come to think of it mostly older ones. (Why older women seem to like me I´ll never know, one of lifes mysteries I suppose [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ) Still it´s better than a slap in the face [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    CJ

Journeyman

If you are using the AE too much, everyday, you got to give it s rest. All of the nol and maybe rone converts to none. And pheromones can stay around for sometime. You could take a week off and then try again. And then do 2 or 3 drops.

Morning Master [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Want to post a little story, which happened to a friend of mine and me. Its ago 2 weeks or so, i wanted to put some drops over me..so far so good [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In my \"mental tension \" i spilled out 1/4 of the whole AE bottle...yea i said to klaus, what we do now? Get a little OD now ?
    Klaus: Sure give a try
    I thougt OMD ... fu** off... my bottle... but...have fun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] just want to say \"chickas come to me!!\"

The first impressions after we d put on that OD... we felt VERY AMAZING, good, like arnold schwarzenegger *yea*...
    Our aim was a little cheap booze in our center.
    Most of ppl were looking to us (like \"aha what a guy!\" - positive let me note.) And sure those chicks couldn t turn their meat heads off us ...

And the rest of this day ... we had fun fun fun ! ...

Phero Enthusiast

So, you were getting hits from girls off the large amount of none or aggressive looks from guys? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

You do not smell AE/m? Do you have an old bottle of it or something? AE/m smells nice, but there is most DEFINITELY an strong scent to it. Especially for the first hour after application. What is SPMO?

Phero Enthusiast

What is SPMO?

Super Primal Musk Oil [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Thanks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information