Close

Stranger

Default TE help requested.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    During the past week I\'ve tried TEs, going from 3 dabs to 2 sprays w/no reactions whatsoever. Sometimes combining it with small amounts of SOE gel. For a cover I\'ve sometimes used a light body spray called Mountain Frost.

Anyway this week I\'m going to be in several events that ought to provide lots of opportunities and would greatly appreciate any recommendations. I\'ve considered buying AE, but hate to spend more when I\'ve recieved zero reaction.

Thanks -

Default Re: TE help requested.

It\'s probably TE\'s bad smell, i\'ve had good results applying 2 sprays of TE to my chest and using Romance or Tommy sprayed on shirt as cover. I probably got good results cause teenage girls love those colognes, too bad my new Gf hates the smell of TE/m (she\'s super sensitive to it ) or I would still be using it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. You don\'t have to worry, TE/m will penetrate your shirt so you will still be getting hits. Funny thing is that i\'ve dropped aNone all together and have been applying 1 SOE gel pack to my chest/AB area and have been getting incredible hits (also using Romance applyed to shirt as cover).

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    During the past week I\'ve tried TEs, going from 3 dabs to 2 sprays w/no reactions whatsoever. Sometimes combining it with small amounts of SOE gel. For a cover I\'ve sometimes used a light body spray called Mountain Frost.

Anyway this week I\'m going to be in several events that ought to provide lots of opportunities and would greatly appreciate any recommendations. I\'ve considered buying AE, but hate to spend more when I\'ve recieved zero reaction.

Thanks -

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What have you been doing when wearing it? Maybe you just didnt have the right occasion, ladies dont just fall in your lap.

Stranger

CptKipling - I don\'t expect girls to fall in my lap. I\'ve just been on the lookout for increased attention, conversation, friendliness etc. I\'ve been in bookstores, a fairly well patronized restaurant, the doctors (lots of ringless nurses, techs etc.). Today at a private club where I usually get a good reception, I kinda expected slightly more, possibly friendly contact, hugs etc, nothing out of the usual. I had 2 strays of TE and a few dabs for SOE (wrists, behind ears, on chin).

Next week I\'m going to a wedding and to a huge outdoor party and would like to have a combo the might achieve some hits. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks

I wasnt meaning to be patronising.

I\'m not sure many people would recomend 2 sprays, but if you want to use a big application then try 1 spray to your chest well rubbed around, and 2 dabs to your chin/neck area, without any SOE.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Your girlfriend probably hates the smell as it indicates biologically you are out looking, whereas her pheromones are \"supposed\" (and typically do) to make yours less that way.

Stranger

to DrSmellThis and CptKipling,

Thanks for your input. I\'m a newbie at this. From what I\'m gathering, the key is to reduce the application. I should also point out I\'m an Asian male, can\'t remember where I read this, but I thought AM\'s typically produced less mones and could benefit from a more -none intensive application.

Once again, I appreciate any advice -

Phero Enthusiast

Your girlfriend probably hates the smell as it indicates biologically you are out looking, whereas her pheromones are \"supposed\" (and typically do) to make yours less that way.

Interesting post Doc. This is a sensible explanation IMHO.

Is there evidence that single men produce more mones than men that are in a relationship?

Interesting post Doc. This is a sensible explanation IMHO.

Is there evidence that single men produce more mones than men that are in a relationship?

It\'s not necessarily that they produce more, it\'s just that when in a LT relationship the man\'s pheros seem to get \"toned down\" so he is less exciting to other women, however this isnt always the case.

Stranger

To all,

Once again I appreciate any and all input since I am a newbie. Don\'t know where this GF stuff came up, I\'m separated and between GF\'s as of last month. That\'s why I\'m interested in the whole topic of mones.

rekrule: i think the girlfreind bit was aimd at genomes post. Its strange that you dont get any reactions from TE, as its the 1 pheromone product that nearly always gets me strong reactions, wether their good or bad.
    I find that 1 spray is normally enough, but I\'ve had the best luck dabbing, about 5 dabs is normally right for me.
    One of the best combos I\'ve found is about 5\" of SOE spread over the neck, with about 5 or 6 dabs TE. This works even better when I use half an SOE gel pack instead of the role on

Stranger

Dionex - thanks for your input. I\'ll give your \"formula\" a try.

Thread Information