Close

Thread: Homeopathy

Default Homeopathy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If I would of read this article before I would\'nt of found a amazing homeopathic (stress/anxiety) nerve tonic made by hylands (www.hylands.com). After taking 2 tablets my anxiety dissapeared within 10 minutes, what a relief!!!. It\'s stronger than any prescription medication i\'ve taken, also it has no side effects and no withdrawl. for $5 bucks it was worth it (32 caps), I don\'t think I would of survived my vacation to florida without it. I was actually able to talk to girls without feeling like I was going to have a heart attack, conversations just flowed.

I urge anyone who\'s having problems with anxiety to try it, I got it at walgreens. Too bad I ran out, they did\'nt have it at rite aid so i\'ll probably have to get it off the net (there are no walgreens around my area [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]). If two tablets makes you a little sedated cut it down to 1. Thanks to FTR for giving me the idea a while ago, Enjoy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Homeopathy

Excellent! Thanks for the post.

Did you buy it off of the website?

Holmes

He got it at Walgreens, I think he said. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What all\'s in that nerve tonic? I\'m curious.

Homeopathy works for a lot of things, but not necessarily everything. It wouldn\'t have been around as long as it has if it didn\'t work at all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    He got it at Walgreens, I think he said. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OMG, duh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Speed-reading for ya...it\'s been a long day... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks SRH, sorry Genome.

So, anyway...uh...where did you get it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Holmes

Formula:
    Calcarea Phosphorica 3X HPUS
    Ferrum Phosphorica 3X HPUS
    Kali Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
    Natrum Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
    Magnesia Phosphoricum 3X HPUS
    In a base of Lactose (milk sugar), NF.

You can find more information at www.hylands.com .

Thread Information