Close

Thread: AE + SoE ?

Default AE + SoE ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Is it possible to mix the 2/3 left of my SoE sample packet w/ 2-3 drops of AE???

I wore SoE the other day and younger girl (around my age) seem to respond better to it. However, with AE I get a \"high\' of confidence that I would not get w/ SoE... So, would it be a good idea to use these two?

I did alot of searching but came up short about mixing these two. Any idea is greatly welcome.

THX

Default Re: AE + SoE ?

Anyone out their?

See \"CK\'s Mix Vaults\" thread.

Holmes

Papi_Chulo,

My advice would be to go ahead and try it.
    Mix it up in the palm of your hand and slap it on.
    Put the mix on your chest, rub it around with your wrists, then rub your wrists on the sides of your neck. If there\'s enough left anywhere, get it on your wrists and rub it into the inside elbow joints of the arms. Spreading it out among all these application points should help to really get the pheros well dispersed.

If it works out, great.
    If it doesn\'t work out, all you\'re out is 2/3 of a sample pack that you got for free, and a few drops of AE.

Good Luck!

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Is it possible to mix the 2/3 left of my SoE sample packet w/ 2-3 drops of AE???

I wore SoE the other day and younger girl (around my age) seem to respond better to it. However, with AE I get a \"high\' of confidence that I would not get w/ SoE... So, would it be a good idea to use these two?

I did alot of searching but came up short about mixing these two. Any idea is greatly welcome.

THX

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wouldn\'t think there was much point in mixing them, just apply them separately.

CptKipling,

I think there might be a point to mixing them. By utilizing SOE\'s gel medium as a carrier, you can get a much wider application (and consequently dispersal) of those 2 or 3 drops of AE.

Think of it along the lines of the \"lotion dilution\" strategy, except in this case you\'re using a pheromonally active carrier rather than a neutral one.

Both are fragranced products, so if you\'re going to be wearing two scents, why not try to homogenize them to the extent possible at the outset. Even if they\'re applied individually, you\'re going to end up wearing the combination of the two fragrances anyway.

Of course I could see where you\'d want to keep them separate in a \"zoning\" application, or if employing a \"cawwoting\" strategy. But AE\'s a bit too multi-phero/multi-purpose to serve as a truly adequate A-None anchor in such a plan.

Besides, Papi_Chulo sounded like he was DYING to mix something, and recommending that he put together a couple of dollars worth of products didn\'t seem like it was frivolous advice (even to a tightwad like me.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Fair enough oscar, you\'ve won me over to the idea [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I like combining AE and SOE anyway, and IMO diluting is always preferable, so let us know how it goes Papi!

You bet oscar !! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Well, I will give it a test drive. I have nothing to lose.I will surely report back when I do mix \'em..
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    THX

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    HeH, man have I been posting lately.

Well I said awhile back that I would try my sample SoE w/ my AE. So I gave it a try in all of places the GYM. Yes the gym where every guy thinks he is the most alpha of the whole place.

I luv the scent of the gel SoE. . Well, I had used up all of my SoE, so what I did was open the pocket and just mixed that little left on my neck. Then I added one drop of AE on my neck and another one on my wrist.

I got to the gym, heh, guys were afraid of me. I bet that a few hate my guts though. Just like I said in another post, more alpha guys did not scare me, I felt and was more alpha then they were. I won\'t do the downcast eyes like I used to do (sign of shyness, less alpha, weakness). I was sweating but I kept drinking plenty of water and using a towel to wide the sweat off. While lifting I smelled SoE getting stronger, guess its due to the body heat/temp. .

The few younger girls at the gym were actually eying me, I saw them. Two held the EC for awhile but they gave up muahaha. So yes, I think that using AE and SoE in a mix would be a good idea. I mean, when I wore SoE all by itself I would get young girl\'s attention but I was not feeling as alpha as I do w/ AE. So with AE and SoE I was able to get young girls attention and feel/be alpha myself...I feel like I balance it out w/ AE + SoE. What do you guys think.?

Thats it, I am going to order SoE in a few weeks to experiment w/ AE and SoE. Has anyone had any expirience w/ these two?

I got to tell you the more i use pheromne the more intering the results are. Talking from a big time skeptic I just don\'t want to touch my TE, I have not even opened it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I did not want to double post, but I finally found this thread. I am going to buy SoE soon, when I move, and keep playing with it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information