Close

Journeyman

Default ***ACUTE*** AE Overdose

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As some of you may recall my optimal AE dosage is approx 6 drops. Recently though I\'ve become very cavalier with AE application and I\'ve been doing some crazy stuff the last few days. Last night however was off the scale of madness.

I was in a little bit of an anxious mood anyway yesterday and went to meet some friends for a drink in the evening. I applied (well, as much as I can remember) anywhere from 12 to 20 drops of AE (I was double and triple dropping per application etc) - don\'t ask why, I just lost the plot yesterday.

Headed off to bar and noticed myself feeling MUCH more anxious than I was earlier. Met my friends and got chatting and reading the paper. During the course of the night I found myself getting more and more restless and aggressive. At one point one female friend said \"You scare me\" which is odd as we\'re usually really close. More and more friends turned up at the bar, and the more that appeared the more covertly angry I became. Come closing time in the bar I got into my car, and screeched off like a total lunatic. Then I proceeded to send everyone involved that evening really nasty SMS messages - most responded, a few phoned of which I just shouted at them down the phone.

When I got home I basically crashed out on the sofa, and woke up there at about 8am (with a very sore cricked neck

Anyway, just to let y\'all know I\'ve been to the edge and it\'s not a fun place to be

Heed this warning [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: ***ACUTE*** AE Overdose

You were just drunk, that is all. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Heh, the thing is that I only had a few drinks as I was driving. I\'m actually scared to think what I would have been like if I was drunk too. Even sober I kept getting compulsions to throw pint glasses across the room at people.

Phero Pro

I\'ve been there a few times...now you learned your lession i hope [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well, I can get annoyed very quickly when wearing too much -NONE, so there might be something to your story.

Remember Folks, the phero\'s you are wearing also affect your own mood. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Well, I can get annoyed very quickly when wearing too much -NONE, so there might be something to your story.

Remember Folks, the phero\'s you are wearing also affect your own mood.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ditto franki!

I get that from too much none too ( and mostly from TE/w)- okay I´m female but really - I mean 6 drops would be WAAAAY too much but even more than that?!?!?!?!
    Well I´m not sure whether you´re very brave or just totally mad, mate [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. In fact, I reckon you´ve broken the phero record in terms of overdosing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It´s true - when I feel anxious and sensitive I get the same thing happening- I get very irritable and emotional and even aggressive. I get what would be considered very bad PMS, even though I don´t get bad PMS normally y´know.
    Really - go very easy on the mones you want others to feel comfy and attracted to you, not scared sh*tless or do you [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    CJ

Journeyman

Heh, well - I went a little easier on the mones tonight (even though I\'d decided to take a week break from them) and stuck to 3 drops (behind ears, neck, collar bones) and everything was kool and the gang again. Back to the usual over-attention from female friends etc. In fact, I popped into the local supermarket to grab a bottle of wine and the guy in front of me in the queue offered me to go in front of him, which made me smile - of course I declined.

I\'ve learned a valuable lesson - the \'mones are not to be taken lightly, and the whole overdose thing is a very real problem [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Although I still maintain my optimal dose is between 3 and 6 drops!

Stranger

5 grams of shrooms will show you the real edge [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Ye I\'ve had that aggression thing a few times before I got my dosage figured out. The wprst cases for me have been from TE and/or AE. When it happens I\'l be sitting in the bar with my mates, and instead of chatting to them like normal it seems that everything ther saying is so totaly trivial that I dont know y their bothering. Then I get to the stage where I want to punch the next person who dairs open their mouth [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Guess its all part of the learning curb, I doubt any1 can really find their optimal dosage without oding a couple of times

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Guess its all part of the learning curb, I doubt any1 can really find their optimal dosage without oding a couple of times

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That is true. Some people never learn though, like me (I keep OD-ing, it is a psychological thing). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thread Information