As some of you may recall my optimal AE dosage is approx 6 drops. Recently though I\'ve become very cavalier with AE application and I\'ve been doing some crazy stuff the last few days. Last night however was off the scale of madness.

I was in a little bit of an anxious mood anyway yesterday and went to meet some friends for a drink in the evening. I applied (well, as much as I can remember) anywhere from 12 to 20 drops of AE (I was double and triple dropping per application etc) - don\'t ask why, I just lost the plot yesterday.

Headed off to bar and noticed myself feeling MUCH more anxious than I was earlier. Met my friends and got chatting and reading the paper. During the course of the night I found myself getting more and more restless and aggressive. At one point one female friend said \"You scare me\" which is odd as we\'re usually really close. More and more friends turned up at the bar, and the more that appeared the more covertly angry I became. Come closing time in the bar I got into my car, and screeched off like a total lunatic. Then I proceeded to send everyone involved that evening really nasty SMS messages - most responded, a few phoned of which I just shouted at them down the phone.

When I got home I basically crashed out on the sofa, and woke up there at about 8am (with a very sore cricked neck

Anyway, just to let y\'all know I\'ve been to the edge and it\'s not a fun place to be

Heed this warning [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]