Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default The Designer Oils

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am willing to buy 5 oils off of haywardenterprises.com, these oils are exact duplicates of designer fragrences, just without the oil. I can\'t decide which I should buy out of the 6: Acqua Di Gio, Chrome, Issey Miyake, PI, Jean Paul Gaultier, or Dolce & Gabanna. I am thinking this rotation:

Aqua Di Gio-School
    Issey Miyake-School
    PI-School
    Jean Paul G.-School
    Chrome-Movies
    Dolce and Gabanna-Dates

I am having touble which one to get rid of, I kind of narrowed it down to PI and Issey Miyake. Are these the right places to wear the oils I listed? What would you suggest getting rid of, and if those places I listed are the wrong places, tell me please. Thanks... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Unfortunately, In Top Gun, I was never able to completely enjoy the Bar Scene, simply because I was taking a ride into the Danger Zone... Unfortunately, In Top Gun, I was never able to completely enjoy the Bar Scene, simply because I was taking a ride into the Danger Zone...

Default Re: The Designer Oils

Damn, great site! I think I\'ll be ordering some stuff, too.

In addition to the ones you mentioned, Boss In Motion, Burberry Touch, and Kenneth Cole are pretty good, too. I wish they had Ultraviolet on there!

Some other standard designer fragrances worth checking out are Amouage Dia, Bvlgari White Tea, Commes Des Garcons 2 (really nice IMO--lots of compliments on that one) and Comme Des Garcons White (light summery scent), Armani (classic), Zirh, and Jil Sander. All depends on what you\'re into, though.

Also check out www.demeteronline.com. Some nice stuff on there. The \"Sex On The Beach\" and \"Holy Water\" fragrances are awesome.

Just my 2 cents. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Holmes

Oh, sorry, to answer your question [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], I\'d probably edge out PI. But that\'s \'cause I just happen to like the Issey. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Whatever works for you...

Holmes

Don\'t care for PI. I picked up a tester recently. It\'s really sweat smelling and heavy on the vanilla. Reminds me of Hawaiin Tropic tanning oil a lot. Or like wearing a pina colada. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

BTW, still waiting to recieve my order. No problems necessarily, they\'re sending it snail mail. And they do say that it can take up to like 4 days to process the order. I\'ll let you guys know what my impressions are once I recieve it. I hope it\'s soon, though. I\'m almost out of the real cologne and want to have some left to compare.

Phero Enthusiast

What all oils did you order? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A clone of Egoiste by Chanel.

As I understand it, Chanel replaced it w/ Egoiste Platinum and I don\'t like the new version. I can\'t get it locally anymore, so I thought I\'d give this a shot. It\'s definitely a less expensive alternative...just hope it doesn\'t turn out to be a cheap alternative. If it\'s really good, then I\'ll order a few other things, as well.

Hi all-

Got my order from Hayward on Friday. The clone is very close to the original, perhaps not as complex. But for $7 vs. $40-50, it\'s a helluva deal. I applied some yesterday while hangin\' around the house. The frangrance is definitely more persistant than a cologne, likely because of the absence of the ethanol. I may try to dilute some in some perfumer\'s alcohol and see how it differs.

I didn\'t wear any when I went out Friday. I just finished making a test batch of my own cologne and wanted to give that a try. Don\'t know if I\'ll be using my cologne when going out next time. It was intended to be a very relaxing, hypnotic, euphoric blend of EOs and I think I did too good of a job. I was way too mellow to have an animated convo w/ the girlies. Met quite a few very cute girls, but I was feeling so content and relaxed that it worked against me. I did get some nice comments about my cologne, though. Can\'t say for sure that it was really the cologne, \'cause I\'ve gotten those comments while just wearing mones and no cologne. So who knows!?!

Anyway, overall I\'m pleased w/ the Hayward stuff so far, especially for the price...and since the particular Chanel cologne has been discontinued, I\'m happy to have this stuff.
    I\'ll keep you posted after I try diluting a bit of the oil and smell what happens.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

I may try to dilute some in some perfumer\'s alcohol and see how it differs.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Speaking of which, what\'s the best place to get perfumer\'s alcohol anyway, or other supplies such as bottles?

I found one store online called \"My Sweet Victoria\" at http://www.fragrancesupplies.com/, which seems okay, although I wonder if people have any other recommendations?

BTW, I also got a couple of fragrances from Hayward, and they get a thumbs up from me too.

Phero Enthusiast

I got my oils:
    Aqua Di Gio
    Issey Miyake
    Jean Paul G.
    Chrome
    Dolce and Gabanna

They smell pretty good. I am pleased, especially for 7 bucks! Acqua Di Gio smells pretty close, and smells good. I suggest everyone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information