Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default How to check personal body chemistry

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am now convinced that something is \"different\" with me pherowise and this fact is probably the most important handicap on my phero success. OD amount of SOE is odd enough, even -NONE in 1 drop of AE/m fails my mixes. I cant succeed with any amount of NONE!!!.. And that has to be because of my unique body chemistry. Although social situation is still a factor, I witnessed girls acting on NOL/RONE but they do absolutely nothing about NONE. That cant be all \"social\" so I have to find a way to seek what my body chem is made of..

Does anyone know how to \"check\" personal chem. or knows an article thats informative on the issue?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: How to check personal body chemistry

Akinu,

I\'m sure that one reason why nol/rone works good for you is that you are young and therefore prefer younger chicks that prefer nol over none.

The point why I\'m writing:

At the moment I\'m experimenting with Deo on wrist/neck before I apply none products when making sports. I love aerobics, step aerobics, hip hop aerobics... with a lot of girls. So I try to prevent the bacteria in my sweat eating all the mones.

You live In a country that is very hot at the moment (So I wait another 5 weeks before I come :-). Did you try to protect your additional mones with Deo?

Is it possible that SoE contains something deodorant-like?

MM

Phero Pro

You dont always have to wait for them to react. Just because they show no signs doesnt mean its not effecting them. Mones just give you an \'edge\'. If I had that mentality i\'d be [bad word]

Phero Enthusiast

MM-

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m sure that one reason why nol/rone works good for you is that you are young and therefore prefer younger chicks that prefer nol over none.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah,probably. But usually young girls dont react so cold to NONE. There are lots of success stories of younger guys with NONE.

Also I always cover mones with a cover fragrance.

Skyy-

You dont always have to wait for them to react. Just because they show no signs doesnt mean its not effecting them. Mones just give you an \'edge\'. If I had that mentality i\'d be [bad word]

No man, I\'ve seen them react to SOE. After seeing what a response means, I can confidently tell that they dont act on NONE.

Phero Pro

No man, I\'ve seen them react to SOE. After seeing what a response means, I can confidently tell that they dont act on NONE.

You completely missed my point. Just because you dont see any response doesnt mean its not working. The mones could be effecting her, but she chooses not to show it or act on it like how you want. MOST the g/f\'s that i do have and know WILL NOT make any effort in social situations, its all up to the guy. SOME will...

Example :

If i wear NPA/w or m around a person say her legs are automatically crossed, but we all know npa in some cases can make females wet right?. What if she gets wet, do you think she is gonna tell me straight out? Probably not, Can i notice any reactions or shift in body? No because her legs were alrdy crossed and she is sitting there. Now maybe If I actually do something I might get lucky.

I\'ll admit most of the times I get reactions, but there are a lot of times as well I DONT. Still just cause no reactions doesnt mean anything so I act on it and everything comes out allright.

Phero Enthusiast

OK clearer now. I understand your point. And I dont say pheros dont work. I got some books about body language and really focus on non-verbal communication. But then, it is impossible to tell whether your mix works or not, cus you are not getting any response.

Phero Dude

even -NONE in 1 drop of AE/m fails my mixes. I cant succeed with any amount of NONE!!!..

I\'m exactly the same as you. If I use any -none in a mix, girls freak out and act scared of me.

WAGG is the only thing that really works for me because of that.

Banned User

XVS. WAGG by itself?

Phero Enthusiast

Then SOE is exactly for you xvs

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Re: personal chem: Best thing to do is look at your personality, history, and typical reactions, as well as your natural pit odors, etc.

How do women react when you forget to bathe?

My friend Jason can\'t wear -none, (women act scared and repulsed) so I made him a none-free mix. Ladies went nuts.

What you do is look at what reactions you want more of and less of, compared to how you usually do.

Phero Pro

Re: personal chem: Best thing to do is look at your personality, history, and typical reactions, as well as your natural pit odors, etc.

How do women react when you forget to bathe?

My friend Jason can\'t wear -none, (women act scared and repulsed) so I made him a none-free mix. Ladies went nuts.

What you do is look at what reactions you want more of and less of, compared to how you usually do.

Maybe you can give Akinu some pointers on a mix to use. Curous, was thi9s mix compiled from an chemistry set or is lt just SoE mixed up wit hother thiings such as wagg and a1?

Phero Enthusiast

Akinu,

Also I always cover mones with a cover fragrance.

This wasn\'t my point. cover with fragrance is completely different from protecting with deo.

Cover with fragrance means hiding the catpiss smell.

Protecting with deo means killing your bacteria before they eat your mones.

MM

Phero Enthusiast

DrST-

I always bathe everyday. I just once couldnt bath (4 years ago) and very interestingly I got a big DIHL that time. I though it was irrelevant, but just came to my mind when you asked. Like your friend, my only success so far was OD (14 inch) SOE. That was the first time I really got results with pheros. When I wear NONE, I just get no response positive or negative. It just doesnt matter. But with a high dose of NOL/RONE, I really get hits. But if I continue to use that dosage everyday, my SOE wont last a month. Finally, I am not a Clint Eastwood sydrome, although I am slightly introvert, people find me very funny. Also, my best friends are always girls rather than guys.

MM

I understand your point. I can use it. I usually use Gilette\'s antiperspirant gel, but I apply it under my arms, not the place I use pheros. Anyway it seems like a good idea.

Sounds like you need a balance of mones, with very little none. You need more Alpha without the disadvantages of -none. Therefore...

DrST\'s prescription: 4A1, 3WAGG, 3-nol, 2-rone (mixed from the chem set), and 1-2NPA (just to keep \'em honest). Mix with 14 drops sandalwood EO (thinned first with 3-4 drops of ethanol (Everclear or grain alcohol). Keep in a bottle.

Not bathing everday with soap (but using sandalwood to reduce bacteria and rinsing off on off days) and wearing -rone are probably good (hence SOE OD worked).

Try sleeping in the clothes you will be wearing the next day as well.

Try 5mg DHEA by itself to see if that could enhance hits. Your adrenals _might_ possibly be underproducing DHEA (causing need for -rone). A Naturopath can check levels with a saliva test. Are you under a lot of stress or sleep deprived?

Phero Dude

XVS. WAGG by itself?

Then SOE is exactly for you xvs

Yes, WAGG by itself.

SOE doesn\'t work for me, I think because of the -rone, which is also something of a dominance pheromone.

Phero Enthusiast

If I\'m not wrong the chem set comes with only NONE,RONE and NOL...oh and ethanol base. I got WAGG and NPA, but where do I get A1? Can I order \"customized\" chem sets? I have loads of NONE here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

If I\'m not wrong the chem set comes with only NONE,RONE and NOL...oh and ethanol base. I got WAGG and NPA, but where do I get A1? Can I order \"customized\" chem sets? I have loads of NONE here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Yep, see: INDIVIDUAL PHEROMONES

Phero Enthusiast

And here for A1.

Remember: for experimental purposes only [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I personally am out of A1, but can\'t justify getting more until the smaller size comes out (if ever). I would recommend trying it if you haven\'t, however, and have that much money sitting around.

Phero Enthusiast

Yeah these things are waay too expensive. I have to stick with conventional ways until I win a lottery.

Thread Information