This book has been a real boon in my life. I am much more organized and accomplishing much more than I was prior to my implementing David Allen\'s system.

There is no magic here. Tasks won\'t do themselves. I still have to do things I don\'t want/like to do. But I feel much better about doing even those unpleasant things when I know I am on top of things.

The core idea of this book is a new technology for organizing tasks. Just like Arabic numerals were a big improvement over Roman numerals, if you want to keep track of large amounts of things, Allen\'s system is a big improvement over Franklin-Covey, or any other method that I\'ve read about, if you want to keep track of numerous, shifting tasks that must get done.

I really wasn\'t that busy at work. But it still helped me tremendously, because I was badly organized.

The book is not an easy read. Someone should write a book entitled Getting Things Done for Dummies and make a lot more money than David Allen did. But it\'s worth it rereading the important parts to really understand the system and give it a try.

The system takes discipline. I must put a lot more energy in at the front end maintaining my to-do lists. But it\'s really worth it at the back end. I get more done in less time.

I\'ve been on this board a while. I\'ve never tried to push any product. I am anti-product. But this book really has improved my life. I am by no means a master of the system yet. I haven\'t yet fully implemented it. This book got me off my butt and got me doing the organizing and purging that I knew I had to do, but somehow never managed to start doing. I am grateful for the benefits I received from it and hope that this review will allow some others to receive equal or greater benefits in their live.