Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Often getting \"gay reactions\"

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I experienced that pheros have a negative side-effect. At least for me. Sometimes I get gay reactions, which is really annoying. Some examples: A guy/gay got touchy when standing in a queue. Lately in a disco some guy that I\'ve never seen before came up with a \"where do I know you from?\"-line (smiling). These situations get me really upset, but I know that I am responsible for that due to wearing pheros.

I\'d like to point out that I am NOT gay. I am looking and dressed what is to be considered \"normal\". Before starting with pheros, such situations never have occured.

Usually I am wearing minimal amounts of TE (not more than one dab) covered with cologne, applied to clothes. But the gay reactions kept coming also when increasing the dose.

Unfortunately I am getting these reactions just from guys, not from girls. Of course, girls seem to be influenced by my pheros too, but they never got touchy or asked me where they knew me from.

Any useful information on how to make the right people (girls) horny instead of the annoying gays? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Often getting \"gay reactions\"

<font color=\"red\"> [bad word] mode on </font>

First of all, being a straight guy, I am annoyed when people refer gays as abnormal or wrong. There are gays and lesbians on the forum and they are reading your posts. Avoid discrimination at all costs. Lets say that it is not gays who are \"annoying\" but rather the experience you are having (being approached by gays) is annoying. A little amount of understanding will make things easier for everyone.

<font color=\"red\"> [bad word] mode off </font>

Funnily, the only people who can get you out of this problem are....gays! How can a straight person know what type of pheros gays like/dont like? Normally TE should attract girls, but as you have having this experience (by the way, abnormal results are not typical while testing pheros; expect more to come) only gays can help on you on this.....oh and pros of course.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    <font color=\"red\"> [bad word] mode on </font>

First of all, being a straight guy, I am annoyed when people refer gays as abnormal or wrong. There are gays and lesbians on the forum and they are reading your posts. Avoid discrimination at all costs. Lets say that it is not gays who are \"annoying\" but rather the experience you are having (being approached by gays) is annoying. A little amount of understanding will make things easier for everyone.

<font color=\"red\"> [bad word] mode off </font>

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Akinu, this is the pheromone forum and not the political correctness forum... Rants like that rather belong to the off-topic section. Besides, nobody said anything bad about gays. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Jebner, take it as a compliment that guys are hitting on you. Last time I checked I was told gay guys are extremely picky.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I experienced that pheros have a negative side-effect. At least for me. Sometimes I get gay reactions, which is really annoying. Some examples: A guy/gay got touchy when standing in a queue. Lately in a disco some guy that I\'ve never seen before came up with a \"where do I know you from?\"-line (smiling). These situations get me really upset, but I know that I am responsible for that due to wearing pheros.

I\'d like to point out that I am NOT gay. I am looking and dressed what is to be considered \"normal\". Before starting with pheros, such situations never have occured.

Usually I am wearing minimal amounts of TE (not more than one dab) covered with cologne, applied to clothes. But the gay reactions kept coming also when increasing the dose.

Unfortunately I am getting these reactions just from guys, not from girls. Of course, girls seem to be influenced by my pheros too, but they never got touchy or asked me where they knew me from.

Any useful information on how to make the right people (girls) horny instead of the annoying gays? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That is strange, when i wear TE/m i ussually get into fights with males while i get great hits from woman, what TE are you using ??? TE/m or TE/w ??
    If TE does this to you, i suggest you get NPA/m instead.
    I don\'t get this type of behavier from men when using TE/m i only get that when using AE/w. Hopes this helps.

DZorro,

Phero Pro

Be honored that you get hit on. I\'m not gay, but i have many lesbian friends with gay friends and the males do hit on me. Just take it as a compliment. You have both sexes hitting on you. Thats a good sign right? From deep conversations with my friends (ones i mentioned above) most gay males tend to be very picky, so if they even bothered to come up to you take it as a compiment, thats what I do and then just go about your business [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Akinu, this is the pheromone forum and not the political correctness forum... Rants like that rather belong to the off-topic section. Besides, nobody said anything bad about gays.

Oh ok. You\'re the moderator. I surely wont kill myself fighting on rules of forums I\'m not moderating.

Banned User

It is okay. I was just testing you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

akinu, it was not my intention to insult gays. As I said in my first post, I know that it is due to me wearing pheros that I get these reactions. It\'s not the fault of the gays.

Taking it as a compliment is a different side of view. Maybe I shouldn\'t take it too seriously - it\'s still better than getting alpha male reactions and being beaten up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dzorro, I have the normal unscented TE/m. BTW I have NPA/m too. Who knows, maybe this one works differently.

What I don\'t understand is the fact that despite getting (minor) hits from both sexes, TE seems to have more effect on guys/gays than on girls (keep in mind that is was engineered especially for attracting women).

I didn\'t think of the original post as insulting, but I think Akinu\'s point is well taken. Gays who are reading this probably would find that kind of talk insulting.

Back on topic though: I get a lot of email from guys who were taken by surprise by male attention and sometimes ask me if they might have gotten the female version by mistake. Personally, I haven\'t noticed getting hit on by gays, but I have noticed a lot more friendly attention from straight males. Maybe that is all it is.

Bruce

Phero Enthusiast

What about adding -rone? I\'ve read in this forum that gays produce less -rone than straight guys. Is this a fable?

Maybe one of the experts can comment on this?

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

jebner, this can and will always happen no matter what.

It´s something you´ve got to live with especially if you´re using pheros. I get most of my hits from other women especially in the beginning. And even before I used mones (even scarier) but I´ve learned to take it as a compliment and if you let the person know ( ie drop hints etc) that you´re not interested they won´t bother you again.

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Gay people are almost always easier to deal with in this situation. Once they understand you aren\'t interested, most will quit trying immediately with no hard feelings. I\'ll bet there isn\'t a lady on this forum, and probably few men who cannot tell you about a straight person who made a regal pain in the ass of themselves by being too persistant.

Sadhu

yeah, tell me about it!!!!
    One of the most common comments from those men is `dyke´ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] or ´you´re fat and f*cking ugly anyway..´ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But plenty of gay guys prefer the more \"straight acting\", or, in fact, \"straight\" guys.

The pheros say, \"Man Walks Here\". The reaction of the people depend on their own internal construction.

Basically gay guys are lots less inhibited then girls---look, they are men at heart, and men do the picking-up when they have a woody at heart.

so if you have a gay guy who likes Men then they will go for a hot guy with pheros.

Solution to getting hit on by gay men: wear -rone

But then some hit on you knowing (or not caring) what sexuality you are. But as someone else said, just roll with it, it\'s not a bad thing.

Banned User

You may also find out between those around just who is gay. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Some of the looks I have gotten from guys seems similiar to women, I guess possibly some closet case guys checking the goods?

According to the shrinks (Fruedian mostly) most people have some gay urges. The most homophobic, the ones with the worst negative reactions to gays have the strongest urges. The see it in themselves and are afraid that it isn\'t normal and so fear then hate it, both in themselves and others.

See \"American Beauty.\"

Holmes

Sadhu

According to the shrinks (Fruedian mostly) most people have some gay urges. The most homophobic, the ones with the worst negative reactions to gays have the strongest urges. The see it in themselves and are afraid that it isn\'t normal and so fear then hate it, both in themselves and others.

Yeah and I guess the reason why so many people have problems accepting it in others is because if they say they think it´s okay (whether they think so or not) is that they fear that others will think they´re gay also even if they´re just being tolerant and open minded. That´s presumably why in the past gay people were shunned ( can´t think of a better word right know) and `witch hunted´even.

Quentin Crisp ( bless him) gave a spot on explanation unfortunately I can´t remember it word for word, - the example with peas... anyone?
    CJ

Banned User

Yeah and I guess the reason why so many people have problems accepting it in others is because if they say they think it´s okay (whether they think so or not) is that they fear that others will think they´re gay also even if they´re just being tolerant and open minded.

I thought people were only like that in high school.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I thought people were only like that in high school.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Unfortuately, some people never seem to mature past their high school behavoir and attitudes.

Sadhu

yep, sad but true. And it wasn´t highschoolers that put Oscar Wilde on trial right?

Sadhu

I just don´t see what the fuss is about. Why should other people care whether a person is sleeping with the someone of the opposite or the same sex? Big deal!

I just don´t see what the fuss is about. Why should other people care whether a person is sleeping with the someone of the opposite or the same sex? Big deal!

You\'re right, it\'s nobody\'s business but your own. But by the same token, nobody shouuld be parading down the street waving flags describing their sex life. It is a private subject and should stay that way.

Banned User

Private subject? Do you keep your wife and girlfriend private, or are you allowed to discuss them without having to say \"life partner\". I believe that is why many gays may parade because of that right and they are hitting for more of understanding rather than privacy.

I certainly don\'t join a parade displaying our sex toys or even discuss our private life with anyone other than very close friends. If gay people want more understanding, shoving it in my face is not the way to do it, that just serves as an irritant. And it\'s not just directed at gays, it is also directed at the Earth Firsters who put spikes in trees to injure woodsmen trying to earn a living and the animal rights nuts who release domesticated animals to starve in the wild and the clowns in the white sheets with pointy hats along with a long list of other obnoxious morons. It will not earn you understanding, only weaken your case and make most people less likely to listen. The friends of mine who are gay feel pretty much the same as I do about it.

The gay people I know are almost all professional people with high personal standards, usually much better people than average. In my home and around my family, gay couples are expected to behave as a couple with none of the nonsense about life partners or whatever. They are just more people I know. I take it as a compliment that they feel comfortable enough in my home to act that way.

Enlightened One

Wear lots of Arone and gay guys will stay away. You will still get friendleness but without the gay overtures.

Sadhu

or some cops, they´ll be friendly and feel comfy around you without presumably fancying you.

You could wear your \"I hate homosexuals\" t-shirt.

Apparently it works a charm.

Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information