Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Profile

Phero Enthusiast

Default Profile

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Can you, if you haven\'t done so already, fill in your geographic location. It\'s on the profile page.

It gives us all more information for the interpretation of the (no-)hit reports. Some products seem to work better at different area\'s of the world. If you\'re not at ease with stating a country or state, putting down the continent will do fine: America, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc. To make it a little more precise please add the quarter North, South, etc. to it.

Thanks,
    Charisma<font color=\"#666666\">n</font>

Phero Dude

Default Re: Profile

\"Some products seem to work better at different area\'s of the world\"

They work absolutely the same everywhere ! The warmer the better....and even if u happen to live in the the coldest place on earth , move your a$$ to a heated bar/disco/party-event [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] u will be fine !

Doesn\'t he mean that different races are affected in different ways...? (GOOD MIX FOR ASIANS...TURKISH WOMEN UNAFFECTED BY NONE...And other such posts to that effect suggest this)

Forgive me if I\'m wrong/a dumbass.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Steve

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Doesn\'t he mean that different races are affected in different ways...? (GOOD MIX FOR ASIANS...TURKISH WOMEN UNAFFECTED BY NONE...And other such posts to that effect suggest this)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There might be a difference in how different \"races\" are affected, but alot of what I read around here is bogus. If there is ONE group that is really affected by -NONE it is turkish women, IMO!

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

They work absolutely the same everywhere

Ok, my mistake, I agree the way they work is the same.

Doesn\'t he mean that different races are affected in different ways

No not the race, although that\'s handy in a (non)hit-report.

I mean people\'s reactions are different. I had a correspondence with someone (you know who you are and feel free to hop in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and it seems that in Europe people are much more natural than in the US and Asia, where they seem to react almost phobic about body smells. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I recall a thread about Nordic countries regarding a smilar issue. So why not fill in the blanks and make a (non)hit report more complete. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

There might be a difference in how different \"races\" are affected, but alot of what I read around here is bogus. If there is ONE group that is really affected by -NONE it is turkish women, IMO!

Franki we had a discussion about Turks in Turkey and Turks in Germany and their response to pheros. Turks in Germany are much less bound by society and are much open sexually than Turks in Turkey. Actually even Turks in Turkey differ on their perceptions on these matters. That is why location is more important than race; as a Japanese woman in Japan and Japanese woman in the US will react differently to pheros.

It is so sad to hear that you find the facts bogus, but I am sure that you have good reasons for making that remark.

That is why location is more important than race; as a Japanese woman in Japan and Japanese woman in the US will react differently to pheros.

Voila! Excellent point, Akinu. Well said.

Holmes

Banned User

Akinu, my point is that it doesn\'t depend on the race, but on the culture, if turkish women in Germany react so much differently than turkish women in Turkey, which I don\'t believe by the way.

Yes, I believe it is bogus. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] All we can say is that phero\'s work well with the kind of women you are after, what we cannot help you with is turkish culture, but you should know enough about that yourself.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Akinu, my point is that it doesn\'t depend on the race, but on the culture.

Yes, I agree exactly.

if turkish women in Germany react so much differently than turkish women in Turkey, which I don\'t believe by the way.

Well, I cant MAKE you believe. You have to see for youself. Of course, you are the phero pro; it can also be my body chemistry, who knows??

Phero Enthusiast

Even Dutch boys/men in The Netherlands react different than Dutch boys/men abroad, e.g. Germany [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And to bring us back to the original topic: if you haven\'t done so - please complete your profile. It helps for sure - maybe not for all of us, but definitly for most [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Default Newbies please fill in the data in your profile

They work absolutely the same everywhere

Ok, my mistake, I agree the way they work is the same.

Doesn\'t he mean that different races are affected in different ways

No not the race, although that\'s handy in a (non)hit-report.

I mean people\'s reactions are different. I had a correspondence with someone (you know who you are and feel free to hop in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) and it seems that in Europe people are much more natural than in the US and Asia, where they seem to react almost phobic about body smells. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I recall a thread about Nordic countries regarding a smilar issue. So why not fill in the blanks and make a (non)hit report more complete. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BUMP!
    Your profile can be found here.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Newbies and Strangers please fill in your profile

BUMP BUMP [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Can you, if you haven\'t done so already, fill in your geographic location. It\'s on the profile page.

It gives us all more information for the interpretation of the (no-)hit reports. Some products seem to be more effective at different area\'s of the world. If you\'re not at ease with stating a country or state, putting down the continent will do fine: America, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc. To make it a little more precise please add the quarter North, South, etc. to it.

Thanks,

Banned User

Default Re: Newbies and Strangers please fill in your prof

Maybe a little \"ethnic background information\" is even more important than the geographical location....

Phero Enthusiast

Maybe a little \"ethnical background information\" is even more important than the geographical location....

Yes AND geographical location too, reread the thread as I\'ve explained why... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Maybe a little \"ethnical background information\" is even more important than the geographical location....

Yes AND geographical location too, reread the thread as I\'ve explained why... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

BUMP!

P.S. Franki, what did you edit in my previous message?

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Newbies and Strangers please fill in your profile

BUMP BUMP [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It gives us all more information for the interpretation of the (no-)hit reports. Some products seem to be more effective at different area\'s of the world. If you\'re not at ease with stating a country or state, putting down the continent will do fine: America, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc. To make it a little more precise please add the quarter North, South, etc. to it.

Thanks,

BUMP BUMPER BUMPEST

Banned User

P.S. Franki, what did you edit in my previous message?

I edited a mistake in the part where you quoted me (my own text). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Compare my original post with your quote and you will see.

Banned User

Default Re: Newbies please fill in the data in your profile

NOW, let\'s take a look at the obvious. PEOPLE ARE INDIVIDUALS! The way they react to a certain mone is an individual thing. I will guarentee you, that if you put 100 asians in a room and walk in wearing a heavy none product that you will get as many positive reactions as you will get with a room full of white or black women. I work with a lot of asian women (Vietnamese) I get positive reactions from some, negative from others, and no response at all from others, while wearing a heavy none product. If these women were white, would I get any different results? I highly doubt it. I agree with franki on the geographical side of this issue as well. Why do we complicate everything on this board? People are people, and will react individually. We are putting people in groups and saying this group likes nol, and this one likes none, when the truth is, this person likes none, and that person doesn\'t. If you were to make a pizza in the US. and ship it to Europe, would it taste different in Europe than it does in the US? As ridiculous as that sounds, that\'s basically what you are saying about mones. Where does this stuff come from? Is there any real data that backs up the statements I have read here, and on many, many, many, threads on this board. No wonder, newbies have problems getting mones to work for them. If anyone has any data that backs up what this thread is saying, I\'d like to see it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Excellent post, Brian!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Brian,

On the face of it, it does sound reasonable that people are people and will react pretty much the same. What about social contexts? Is there a phsycological aspect to it? In other words, if somebody is programmed from birth to be submissive, wouldn\'t they tend to be more comfortable around people they percieve as being more dominant?

Phero Enthusiast

I agree with franki on the geographical side of this issue as well.

That was me, thanks Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ok, here we go: why do you think that some products are not available in the US and are available in Europe? The Axe Tsunami discussion is a good example - it\'s available in the US and not in Europe. Beer, even though it\'s the same brand, the flavours are different. Have you ever tasted the difference between American and European bread? The American is loaded with sugar. To make it worse: every country in Europe has it\'s only preferences and tastes.

Brochures with pictures of people in it are different. For the development of a \"global\" brochure I was involved with we needed three different kind of people! Americans, English and other Europeans look different (glasses and haircuts are more different than clothes), the reason why we did this? People like people who are like them.

Damn, even the inks used for printing brochures are different. Why? Because Americans and Europeans have different colour preferences.

I do agree that people are individuals AND for the sake of simplicity we put them in categories. Make the mix that has the best odds.

And now for something completely different: is it always necessary the have a discussion before entering some stupid data? It\'s not like revealing your credit card number including the security number!

Banned User

Brian,

On the face of it, it does sound reasonable that people are people and will react pretty
    much the same. What about social contexts? Is there a phsycological aspect to it? In other
    words, if somebody is programmed from birth to be submissive, wouldn\'t they tend to be more
    comfortable around people they percieve as being more dominant?

I\'d say yes. However, that\'s not what I have been reading. What comes off on this forum is that all groups of people react to certain phero\'s, and that is simply not true. For example Asians hate none and love nol. Culture may play a small part in the reactions of people because of what they have been taught, perhaps. (I Question That Though) What about asians who have never lived in these cultures. Many asians have lived in the US. all of their lives and are not conditioned to be submissive, what about these people? Anyone will be submissive if they are programmed to be, ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Your question asks about, how people have been programmed. From what I know of how phero\'s work, they work on human instinct, not on what a person has been programmed to do. Knocking instinct out of a person, by programming them a certain way, would be difficult, I would think. Programming a civilization to the way it thinks, is one thing, but changing their natural instincts are another. Don\'t get me wrong here, I\'m not saying that Asians are submissive people, I am using Asians as an example because that\'s what seems to come up so often on this forum. e.g. Asians like nol. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

To say where you live geographically makes a difference on how phero\'s work, is just silly. Do some areas of the world, have phero barriers? I read one post on this forum that said, \"Nol doesn\'t work on chicks from New York\" or something to that effect. I\'d like to see the scientific data that supports that statement. I could use a good laugh.

Brian

Banned User

That was me, thanks Brian

Ok, here we go: why do you think that some products are not available in the US and are available in Europe? The Axe Tsunami discussion is a good example - it\'s available in the US and not in Europe. Beer, even though it\'s the same brand, the flavours are different. Have you ever tasted the difference between American and European bread? The American is loaded with sugar. To make it worse: every country in Europe has it\'s only preferences and tastes.

Brochures with pictures of people in it are different. For the development of a \"global\" brochure I was involved with we needed three different kind of people! Americans, English and other Europeans look different (glasses and haircuts are more different than clothes), the reason why we did this? People like people who are like them.

Damn, even the inks used for printing brochures are different. Why? Because Americans and Europeans have different colour preferences.

I do agree that people are individuals AND for the sake of simplicity we put them in categories. Make the mix that has the best odds.

And now for something completely different: is it always necessary the have a discussion before entering some stupid data? It\'s not like revealing your credit card number including the security number!

To begin with, I was agreeing with Franki, when he said, it doesn\'t matter where you live for phero\'s to work. I agree with that.

where do you get these ideas from? American bread is full of sugar? The bread of choice in the US. is white enriched bread, which is primarily flour, and a little bit of salt. People like people who are like them? Explain why americans were so attracted to the beatles? They became superstars when they hit the US. Why? Because their music and the way they looked, and their, style was so different from what any american had ever seen. Put simply, they were different than we were. Explain why so many Europeans are attracted to american movies? I think it is because people are attracted to people who are different from themselves. My wife is Polish and is a very different person than I am. I couldn\'t live with someone who is similar to me. I don\'t think many could live with someone who is the same as they are.

As far as the data thing goes, I\'d just like to know where this stuff came from. I go back a year and half ago on this forum, it was back then someone made these kind of statements and I see it is still going. I\'d like to know why, and have something that backs up what you are saying here. I know newbies come on this forum, and read threads like these, and believe them. Give them some evidence that what you are saying holds water. Otherwise, don\'t start threads like these that only serve to confuse people more than they already are.

Brian

Brian,

I think you are overlooking both the strength and the weakness of our natural instincts. Almost all our courting behavoir is socially programmed, not instinctual. There is no instinct that tells us to be gentle and do our little dance to attract the woman we desire, it is something taught us by millions of years of social prgramming. At the same time, it is widely accepted that mones affect our perception of a person\'s attractiveness. It is not a great leap to assume that social programming helps us to determine what set of mones we find attractive.

Banned User

Brian,

I think you are overlooking both the strength and the weakness of our natural instincts. Almost all our courting behavoir is socially programmed, not instinctual. There is no instinct that tells us to be gentle and do our little dance to attract the woman we desire, it is something taught us by millions of years of social prgramming. At the same time, it is widely accepted that mones affect our perception of a person\'s attractiveness. It is not a great leap to assume that social programming helps us to determine what set of mones we find attractive.

Bel,

I\'ve thought about what you said above and your right. It would have been better to say, that phero\'s enhance our chemistry to help attract others to us. That\'s what happens when you don\'t think before you write. I stand corrected on that point. I thank you for your input.

This is my last post on this thread. I posted here to speak my peace, for the most part I have done that. I just want to say that 2 things bother me about statements, like where do you live? Are you white, black, hispanic, asian, etc. Threads like this one, is basically stereotyping, you can call it whatever you want, in the name of science, to help others or whatever you want, it doesn\'t change that fact. Saying a certain phero is better for one group of people than the other without any base and fact to back it up is stereotyping. The fact that the thread starter got so defensive over the request of giving some data that supports his request should tell you something. That\'s the reason I asked for it. You can sugar coat this all you want, but I surely, am not the only one that thinks like this when they see threads like this. The other reason is that newbies read this stuff and believe it\'s good info, and spend a lot more time and money than they intended to because of misinformation provided on threads of this type.

Brian

Brian,
    Hold on a second. I offered you scientific proof in the other thread. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Brian,
    Hold on a second. I offered you scientific proof in the other thread.

Wise A$$. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Phero Enthusiast

To begin with, I was agreeing with Franki, when he said, it doesn\'t matter where you live for phero\'s to work. I agree with that.

So do I [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Quote more careful next time [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

where do you get these ideas from? American bread is full of sugar? The bread of choice in the US. is white enriched bread, which is primarily flour, and a little bit of salt.

Have you ever tasted European bread? I thought so... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

As far as the data thing goes, I\'d just like to know where this stuff came from. I go back a year and half ago on this forum, it was back then someone made these kind of statements and I see it is still going. I\'d like to know why, and have something that backs up what you are saying here. I know newbies come on this forum, and read threads like these, and believe them. Give them some evidence that what you are saying holds water. Otherwise, don\'t start threads like these that only serve to confuse people more than they already are.

I\'d like to know some more details on the hit reports. If we all start from scratch by trial and error then what\'s the point in using this forum? Learning from the misstakes made by others will safe time. And background info helps and geographical background (in other words where people live/use the pheros) is one of them for me (and some others).

Banned User

Have you ever tasted European bread? I thought so...

My wife is Polish. We vacation in Poland for a month every year. The answer is yes I have eaten Eurpeon bread and rolls many times. I don\'t find it less sweet than the bread here. Better tasting for sure. I don\'t know about all of Europe, but I do know that Polish people eat a lot of bread and coldcuts for breakfast. In the US, we eat a lot of sweet stuff, like donuts, cinnamon rolls, and sweet cereals. Perhaps that\'s what you meant? I can tell you, the bread here, is no sweeter than the bread there. I have question for you, have you tried american bread? I\'m not talking about the bread that you can buy in american stores in Europe. It\'s not the same as in the US. The difference in foods, from country, to country, has nothing to do with preference, it has to do with the way it is processed. I assume most countries have government regulations on how food is processed. The people have no say when it comes to the way food is processed. I\'ve been to McDonald\'s in Germany, and I can tell you that the food tastes nothing like the McDonalds food here. Why? Because it\'s processed differently.

Brian

Banned User

I\'ve been to McDonald\'s in Germany, and I can tell you that the food tastes nothing like the McDonalds food here. Why? Because it\'s processed differently.

Brian

Does it taste better in the States?

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information