Close

Stranger

Default A Newbie Story and Question

visit-red-300x50PNG
    After my long term girlfriend and I broke up, I decided to look into mones. I\'ve been lurking on this board for about 2 months now, but yesterday my NPA finally arrived. I put on 4 drops, one behind each ear, one on each wrist, and I covered with Drakkar Noir. I caught the eye of a waitress who wound up stalking me all night, and a good female friend of mine who\'s never shown any interest in me in the past was all over me all night. She kept touching my leg, talking in my ear and rubbing her nose into my neck. SHe\'s never acted like that before. These things work for sure, but I haven\'t seduced anyone I\'ve actually had interest in yet...How much NPA should I be using? Did I use too much? Not enough? I am 5 foot 11 inches, 155 pounds, with a very nice body and a handsome face. Thanks in advance for your help.

Phero Pro

Default Re: A Newbie Story and Question

4 Drops of NPA is a very high dosage and considared a medium to high OD by some people, but hey what ever brings you in results right?! Try 3 then step down 2 and see if the results improve or diminish. NPA is a very strong product as it is (very -none heavy). Key thing is least you got good results so you know it works, now experiemtn around with smaller dosages and post your results.

Journeyman

You got a nice body with a handsome face? I bet girls will attract to you even if you don\'t wear pheromone.

Stranger

I do very ok without mones, but I\'m never too proud to explore my options. I wound up trying 3 drops of the NPA last night instead of four. And yes, I had sex with a stranger last night, but I think it would have happened with or without the mones in this case. I need to expiriment some more. When you guys say OD, do you simply mean too many mones will make us stink? Or will an OD have an adverse effect on girls by making one TOO alpha male? I\'ve only been using so much because so far I\'ve been testing these mones out in smokey clubs. Thanks in advance for answering my OD questions. I will keep you posted.

Phero Pro

Well the scenerio changes inside a smokey club or any club for that matter. In situations like that you sorta need to apply more even OD in some cases to compete with all the stuff inside a club (smoke, fragrences) Try and run experiments outside a club with 2-3-4 drops

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    You got a nice body with a handsome face? I bet girls will attract to you even if you don\'t wear pheromone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

As looks are secondary for girls, being gorgeous can hardly determine a guy\'s success with women. I dont say it doesnt matter, but you will still need the push of the pheros.

It\'s all subjective, sadly... Some girls will overlook a glaringly piggish personality trait, to trade it for the fact that this man is good-looking - and obviously the opposite also applies. It\'s impossible to legislate for \'attraction\' and what a person places importance on in a mate.

Consider your own feelings towards women - do you and your friends rate the same women the same way (to be crude, do you both think that she is an 8, and is it therefor universal that she is an 8?)

Sorry.. Lost where I was going with that.

Short answer, don\'t drink the yellow water.

Steve

Phero Enthusiast

Umm...we can discuss till dawn and still disagree. All I can say is looks are less important for girls than for men.

Icarus,
    I have to jump in and say \"I agree\" again, \'cause this is actually a question/comment I was going to post a while ago. It is definitely subjective! I was going to say before that it would be nice if, when referring to an \"8\" or \"10\" in a hit story, the poster could maybe include a few descriptive terms such \"looked a little like\" or \"think (so-and-so)\" or or \"had this kind of presence,\" etc. That way the situation would be easier to picture. In a way \"8\" or \"10\" means nothing. Is Pam Anderson, for instance, a \"10?\" Many folks may think so; I don\'t happen to. (Not that she\'s not attractive, mind you... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) All things that end up playing roles in attraction go far beyond a 1-10 number scale, again due to the nuances of subjectivity...

....so, anyway, uh....yeah, Icarus, I agree. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Journeyman

Umm...we can discuss till dawn and still disagree. All I can say is looks are less important for girls than for men.

Though I want to agree and believe this, I am skeptical. Yes, women, when polled, say that looks are farther down on the list of admirable attributes that they find attractive in men but there is always that percent that go purely for looks first. Like men, some women can be as shallow. More men are just shallow by nature (or if you prefer, we are attracted to looks first.) So what? Go find the girl that isn\'t shallow right? Ah....that is the challenge faced by men (and women) in today\'s society.

What I find continually amusing is that women always say they want a \"funny guy\". What the poll results don\'t tell you is that they probably do prefer that \"funny guy\" especially if he looks like Brad Pitt first. They just hope the personality is there to go along with good looks that draw their attention in the first place. In most cases, us guys probably don\'t care as much cause we\'re just looking to hook-up with that hottie. I think as guys get older and lean more toward relationships, then they start to looking for the other stuff besides looks.

These are generic and probably stereotyped roles about men vs women in these types of situations. Every case is different and every person is too. Maybe the culture and society you live in portrays a different view, but I\'m just calling it as a I see it IMHO.

I\'ve got to agree there. All good points.

Holmes

Stranger

Tried one drop of the NPA today...No real \"hits\" at all, no more than pre-mones. In spite of the fact that 3 drops of the NPA led to sex and 4 drops did not...That was more of a choice thing...I.E. I probably could have had sex with the 4 drops and I had a lot more very obvious hits...I\'m thinking about trying 6 drops of NPA one day for the hell of it. Am I going to smell like a litter box?

Journeyman

Am I going to smell like a litter box?

Hahaha! You must tell me how that goes.

Phero Pro

6 drops would give me a hard pounding headahe not to mention a huge circle of people avoiding me. try it if u really wanna waste mones...and yes you will smell like ass, but only to the people than can actually smell none, youll also be on a phero high..very high

Banned User

As looks are secondary for girls, being gorgeous can hardly determine a guy\'s success with women.

Don\'t believe it. Women spend way more time grooming themselves than men do. Why? To look good. Don\'t think for a minute that a woman doesn\'t damand the same in others, that they demand of themselves. We are all the same creatures. Women aren\'t as different, as they would like us men to believe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information