Gave this combo a test spin saturday night. Applied on neck area as usual with some lotion.

Went out to meet up with 2 buddies of mine I havent seen in ages. Their mood seemed very positive when I had arrived. They have usually been playful/goofy with me in the past but not tonight. Decided to hit up a restaurant and have some dinner. Our waitress was about a 8/10, very pretty girl. I was sititng in the corner surrounded by other tables so I could sorta get a view of how she acted. I sat on the edge so I would be close to her when she arrived at our table. When she did arrive at our table she sorta like zoned out at her little thingy she wrote on. I did notice everythign was to me first, drinks, food, anything was basically given to me. Even at the end when we got our checks ( I had gotten separate) I got mine 5 mins before my friends got theirs. Ok well back to the story. As usual I noticed an increase in blood flow in my targets face (being flushed). Behind us there were 3 hot girls, all 8/10 similar to the waitress. My friend across from me notified me that 2 of them keep turning around looking at me (we were back to back). Also I had gotten up to use the restroom to see where their eyes would wonder off to and surely enuff they were on me as well. As I left the place I turned around to see one of the girls and it resulted in a long stare of maybe 10 seconds and nice smile. Later I went to Boarders to look for a book and I hit up a nice female worker maybe 7/10. She really couldnt focus in my presence. Dropped several items in her hands. I also had asked for a bathroom token and she someone managed to let go to early before my hand got underneth hers (she dropped it in). Maybe she could of been clumbsy? (shrug) who knows but this is a small but mild report on my night. I will conduct further testing this weekend in a more social enviroment [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]