Close

Stranger

Default First AE experience

visit-red-300x50PNG
    So in case anyone remembers my first confused post, I decided to go for AE/m as a general thing to try. The bottle came in last night, so as a test I got a drop and put it on my upper lip and tested out the effects. It\'s strong stuff, it gave some kind of outgoingness and almost hyperactivity, I didn\'t feel sleepy for awhile.

Today there was a party of family friends, so I put on three drops, one behind each ear and one on the neck, to see the effect. Everybody was slightly more touchy-feely. One of the mothers was like, \"you\'re growing into such a handsome man, I can see your chest\". The men acted more like pals too, more shoulder pats.

Overall, it has a kind of moderate effect. I\'ll give it a shot tomorrow since I\'m taking the metro to work and get a sample of people who don\'t already know me and are younger. Would it make much difference for better or for worse putting it on clothes instead of just on skin?

Banned User

Default Re: First AE experience

I\'d always go with applying AE/m to both clothes and skin. It\'s no lose situation. Depends on the weather and such. If it is a colder day I would go with adding a majority of the the -mones onto my skin, due to the low temperature of the clothing. I guess you can figure out what would be perfect for your situation. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

What I was doing was using three drops, two to neck (either side) and one to forearms spread widely across both (rubbing forearms together) and then wiping excess onto my clothes. I\'ve noticed some very positive results using three drops thus far.

I\'m curious, what\'s the deal with people rubbing this stuff under their noses and on their upper lip? Isn\'t having it on the neck just as effective? Putting it on the upper lip would give one a major head rush I\'d imagine. Not to mention I have a mustache which makes it awkward to say the least.

Phero Enthusiast

I suppose to think, that upper lip application does his good sides, air flow (when You breath out, and in-out again) is better, when You will speak with people, again, air flow will move to them, upper lip is a most warm place, after puls point on the neckside. And, pherromones will have more effect on You, which is good thing, considering chattiness, an confidence. Mustage even better: more surface to evaporate
    /Bubu

Thread Information