Close

Phero Pro

Default Testing Results: WAGG:Npa/w:PI/m 2:2:2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Gave this combo a test spin saturday night. Applied on neck area as usual with some lotion.

Went out to meet up with 2 buddies of mine I havent seen in ages. Their mood seemed very positive when I had arrived. They have usually been playful/goofy with me in the past but not tonight. Decided to hit up a restaurant and have some dinner. Our waitress was about a 8/10, very pretty girl. I was sititng in the corner surrounded by other tables so I could sorta get a view of how she acted. I sat on the edge so I would be close to her when she arrived at our table. When she did arrive at our table she sorta like zoned out at her little thingy she wrote on. I did notice everythign was to me first, drinks, food, anything was basically given to me. Even at the end when we got our checks ( I had gotten separate) I got mine 5 mins before my friends got theirs. Ok well back to the story. As usual I noticed an increase in blood flow in my targets face (being flushed). Behind us there were 3 hot girls, all 8/10 similar to the waitress. My friend across from me notified me that 2 of them keep turning around looking at me (we were back to back). Also I had gotten up to use the restroom to see where their eyes would wonder off to and surely enuff they were on me as well. As I left the place I turned around to see one of the girls and it resulted in a long stare of maybe 10 seconds and nice smile. Later I went to Boarders to look for a book and I hit up a nice female worker maybe 7/10. She really couldnt focus in my presence. Dropped several items in her hands. I also had asked for a bathroom token and she someone managed to let go to early before my hand got underneth hers (she dropped it in). Maybe she could of been clumbsy? (shrug) who knows but this is a small but mild report on my night. I will conduct further testing this weekend in a more social enviroment [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: Testing Results: WAGG:Npa/w:PI/m 2:2:2

Nice. Glad to hear it, especially since I just got my WAGG and NPA/w (PI/w is next on the list). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A nagging question I have about scenerios of this type, though: how do they know where the mone signals are coming from (i.e. you, as opposed to one of your buddies?) It would kind of suck if you were wearing the mones and they worked for one of your buddies instead! (Now, of course, we would be happy for them, but... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Holmes

\"...how do they know where the mone signals are coming from (i.e. you, as opposed to one of your buddies?)\"

Stereo smelling--it\'s been discussed several times.

Phero Pro

Ah your referring to the Social Hookup Cycle thingy or whatever its called. I\'ve never really had that occur yet.

Ah yes, Social Hookup...Watcher\'s theory, right? I forgot what it was called. I shall do a search directly. Thanks guys.

Holmes

Phero Pro

Tallmacky theory I beleive

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Oops. Sorry.

Holmes

Phero Dude

Its the \"Tallmacky Theory of Indifference\" right up there with E=MC2...basically your sending up such a profuse cloud of mones your targets cant draw a bead on where exactly they\'re emanating from. All the people in your nearby vicinity are therefore benefactors of your mone cloud. Supposedly this should only occur when you\'ve way OD\'d...should\'nt be a factor if you under the OD parameters. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    \"...how do they know where the mone signals are coming from (i.e. you, as opposed to one of your buddies?)\"

Stereo smelling--it\'s been discussed several times.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Link showing how sterio smelling can work in a robot. The sensors in this experiment are 40 cm apart, whilst our nostrils are about 1cm apart, but the principals the same.....

http://www-ra.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/publikationen/2003/lilien03-rose2003b_col_extabstr.pdf

Hmm, very interesting article indeed. Thanks Dionex, MM, and Skyy, for the help. Apologies, Tallmacky...no disrespect intended...

Holmes

Phero Pro

Default Further Testing Results!!!!

Friday night: WAGG:Npa/w:Npa/m 3:2:2 &amp; some PCC mixed in with hair gel.

I went to a birthday party for a female friend of mine starting out at a local restaurant/bar. I didn\'t know most of her friends since they were old highchool buddies along with people met along the side. 17 Girls and 4 guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] When we sat down at the table I sat sorta on the other side and no one was in my general area (big long table, i had 1 person next to me). Within 2-3 minutes 4 girls relocated infront of me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Through out the time we were there, the 4 in front of me would go out on smoke breaks quite often and I would be dragged out each time. Lots &amp; lots of chit chat. One girl was always blushing around me (she sat in front of me) She would often go sit at some other part of to table to go visit, but would immediatly come back on our side..as if she was confused. Later when we were leaving plans wernt clear on where we would go and I wasnt clear yet on what to do. Her other friends that I didnt know started chatting with me outside but the girl in front of me &amp; girls with her went to go get their cars. When they came back I guess they decided on what to do. I was enjoying the chit chat outside with the other ones (I sorta liked one of them) when the girls pulled up in their cars came out and begged me to come with them to another place to drink. The girls I was chatting with didnt wanna go so it was me &amp; them plus 3 more (other ones) None of my other male friends followed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So we get to this other place and I sit in the middle of 2 I dont know, but the blusher was in front again. It was very dark inside the place (lights were dimmed) and somehow my eyes came up and they all kept saying how nice my eyes were etc etc..went on for a while..I don\'t even see how they would see my eyes clearly with the lighting but whatevers [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Lots of flirting One next to me was flirting with me a lot..subejct changed into her b/f and she started talking like (i duno why im with him) started listing negatives about him (I duno if that had anything to do with them mones) Anyways a Great night + i got a # [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Saturday: WAGG:Npa/w:Npa/m 3:2:2 this time no PCC

Had to attend a Bar B Que. I knew this one girl would be there and I was happy. First off Id say she is a 10, but thats in my eyes. Most people don\'t like her, but she doesnt wear any makeup or at times its very minimal and I prefer natural beauty. [censored] me she looked BOMB when I got there and she came over and gave me a hug and said I looked good. From the times we did hang out in the past I couldnt really gather to much information, but i\'ve heard her comment on me a few times saying that im good looking &amp; cute. Most of the talking by her was directed twords me. When ever she talked to me especially when we were on the couch she would always touch her hair moving it behind her ears or fixing it. Not like a hair flip in the mall, but she was constantly fixing it..Always smiled while talking to me. When my friend next to me got up and left she \'hopped\" over next to me saying \'ahh more room\'..there was plenty of room on her side cause no one was next to her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Plus she sorta started grinding her feet into my thigh like it was no big deal (i duno if that menas anything) anyways those were highlighting moments..some more stuff happened with me and her but im seriously getting tired of typing..I duno what to do, I think she is the most perfect person in the world, but at the same time she is close friends with a good friend of mine and i feel/ and some others feel i should just let it be...deep down inside I really want her thou..and i duno how to go about doing this or know what to do...I don\'t really like the whole friend hookup circle cause sometimes bad things can happen [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Thread Information