Close

Stranger

Default Just returned from Australia

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I thought that I would share my experiences with phermones in australia. I am very new to using phermones and tried AE. Everything I read about it is exactly as what happened (including making you very good at playing the guitar). My first night there I went out with some of my sisters friends (she was studying abroad for the last 6 months). It was an okay time but there wasn\'t much conversation wise between any of her friends and my self. My sister made plans for all of us to go out two nights later as a going away party for her. I put on 4 drops of AE and took the bottle with me figuring we could be in some rather smokey places. I was getting smiles from all her friends and the conversation dramatically improved. I never recieved any hits more than a good smile and nice conversation but from what I have read AE is prone to being something that is good for just that. I could definately notice a difference in womens reactions when I was wearing it as to when I was not.

Now about the guitar thing. I am pretty good at playing the guitar. Yet when I put on AE for some reason I am automatically in the zone. I make no mistakes and can figure out complicated riffs and songs in a matter of minutes instead of a matter of hours. I don\'t quite know why this is but I do know that I will continue to wear AE whenever I have to play infront of people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Just returned from Australia

Hi Sage, that\'s really interesting about the effects AE\'s had on you! Cool. I just got some two days ago myself, so I\'ll have to try it.

Actually, I thought it was TE that had been clinically proven to advance one\'s guitar playing skills--the kind of mone product that imbues you with the peculiar and inexplicable urge to put on a black hat, grab your Strat, turn it up to \"11\" and play \"Sunday Bloody Sunday\" until the neighbors drop grenades down your drainpipe (that would, of course, mean an OD... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

So, would you say that AE had a \"calming\" effect on you, then? (Folks here have reported stuff like head rush, lightheadedness, etc...)

Holmes

Phero Pharaoh

You know, with the effect AE has on myself, I can see why it could help with concentration. Oh wow. I\'m definetly going to try that. And what a coincedence that my mate is bringing out his new Fender amp this weekend, so that he can crank it up to REALLY see what it does. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

...Seriously I\'m going to try AE in this manner. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Go oz, AE works great on aussie girls.

Thread Information