I was going through the cookbook and looking at some of the various mixes. I did some searches on roll-on vs spray as well and have read a few posts with regards to some -mones not mixing well together (alcohol vs oil, cologne, etc). So my question is, what mixes in the cookbook have you people tried that do well in roll-on bottles like the one SoE comes in? I just bought a dozen of these roll-on bottles and was thinking of making a few of the mixes but not sure which would work well as roll-ons.

Current mones: APC, RM, AE, NPA, SoE roll-on, various pheromone packets. I just got my NPA today so I am interested in mixing up some JB1.

Btw, I had a bunch of stuff applied on me on Saturday night at a club and there were some interesting reactions but nothing I can really call an obvious hit. (I\'m still experimenting on what app\'s and mixes work best on me.) I did see one of the girls who was all over me a few weekends ago (\"Miss E\" from my \"Phero\'s: inconclusive firsts\" post) and it was funny that she hung around me while I was playing pool with my buddy. The first thing she said to me was, \"Hey are you trying to avoid me tonight or something?\" (I heard she was around but I didn\'t go looking for her). She\'s sweet and a real big flirt though and we talked and joked around a bit. I\'d start something with her but I\'m only in the area for another 3 weeks before I move. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]