Close

Thread: /sigh, New User

Stranger

Default /sigh, New User

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi folks!
    I’m another new user to this whole pheromone thing; I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to these types of things. But I haven’t had much luck with woman recently and I’m willing to try anything right now. And I had a couple questions hope you don’t mind. I recently purchased a bottle of PI/m as well as SOE. And was wondering what types of reactions I will get using this mix if any at all as well as how soon I could see some type of results?

Stranger

Default Re: /sigh, New User

Hmm, 36 views and not one piece of advice good or bad, sorry I’m not sure what type of responses I was looking for anyway. Guess I’ll just have to wait for the stuff to arrive and see for myself.

Phero Pro

NPA (or TE, which is the same as NPA, just 4 times less concentrated but the same ingredients, including some secret stuff) is said to be the best for pure sexual hits. However, it has what is called a cat piss smell (you\'ll know what I\'m talking about when you receive it), so you need to cover it with a cologne or something...

SoE is very good for social hits. It makes ppl more confortable around you, more talkative. It has a pleasant smell, so you don\'t need to cover this one (although you may do it if you want).

You can use them standalone, but you can (or should) try to mix them, since you may get even better results... the social part provided by the SoE and the \"sexual\" parte provided by the NPA. Make a 7 SoE : 3 NPA mix, for example (check out the forum and the Pheromone Reference Material for mixes). Of course you don\'t need to mix the 2 products in a bottle, you may well use them from its own bottles (for example, 1-3 dabs of NPA + x dabs of SoE).

Sprocket,
    What ToBe said. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] All I can say about PI/m is it was my first purchase, too, and I experienced almost instant results with it...all with definite sexual undertones. Also noticed more respect (generally) from guys. But it took a while--repeated \"hits\" and patterns of behavior--for me to entertain the possibility that this was in fact the mones working and not a coincidence.

As for SOE, I\'d very consistently found anyone and everyone more talkative in the few times that I\'ve used it.

So, as far as PI/m and SOE (gel) go, those are the results I\'ve noticed in my (thus far) limited experience with mones. But I\'m eager to try some of the products/mixes/suggestions others have posted here really soon!

Holmes

Phero Pro

I\'m sorry... I talked about NPA, I have know seen that you bought PI and not NPA.

PI is very very concentrated. I\'m not the best person to talk about that since I practily haven\'t used it.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hi folks!
    I’m another new user to this whole pheromone thing; I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to these types of things. But I haven’t had much luck with woman recently and I’m willing to try anything right now. And I had a couple questions hope you don’t mind. I recently purchased a bottle of PI/m as well as SOE. And was wondering what types of reactions I will get using this mix if any at all as well as how soon I could see some type of results?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Your results with the mones should be fairly immediate, as eager as you maybe to get results I think newbies tend to over apply &amp; cause an OD &amp; conclude that therefore mones dont work or make your social situation worse than it was. Mones are powerful &amp; potent...\"the less is more\" adage definetly applies here. Tell us more about you...is there someone specific your interested in targeting or just in general. Also its been said a million times before but mones wont make you magicallly into casanova overnight with the ladies...Used right they definetly can give you an edge...make you more confident add an allure to your persona...but I think newbies need to go through a period of experimentation to see where &amp; how mones can fit into your lifestyle.

Take things with a level head and don\'t get your expectations too high. A lot of users never have any success using mones. If it works for you, great. If not, just be warned.

Thread Information