Close

Journeyman

Default Swimming and such

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was thinking, since chlorine can be very powerful as a disinfectant, as it kills almost anything it touches(including the HIV virus). Could swimming be a good way of breaking down residual mones? As well as a good way of preventing buildup? If so, this could be a good way of accurately experimenting as many times buildup can interfere with ur tests. I know that I always get confused and/or frustrated, as a mix will work well for me one day, and then it doesnt work so well the next, so I chock it up to buildup.

Phero Pro

Default Re: Swimming and such

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I was thinking, since chlorine can be very powerful as a disinfectant, as it kills almost anything it touches(including the HIV virus). Could swimming be a good way of breaking down residual mones? As well as a good way of preventing buildup? If so, this could be a good way of accurately experimenting as many times buildup can interfere with ur tests. I know that I always get confused and/or frustrated, as a mix will work well for me one day, and then it doesnt work so well the next, so I chock it up to buildup.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Actually, the HIV virus is quite fragile outside the body...

Phero Enthusiast

dude, thats what he said

Phero Enthusiast

but yeah, its hard to imagine residual chemicals staying on your body after dousing yourself with chlorinated water. personally, i dont see why soap wouldnt work

Agreed Jones. If swimming in a pool will strip you of the mones, then a shower should have at least the same effect. Most municipal water systems contain up to 3 times the concentration of chlorine that is allowed in swimming pools, IIRC. One of the reasons I don\'t drink or bathe in tap water.

Phero Enthusiast

Agreed Jones. If swimming in a pool will strip you of the mones, then a shower should have at least the same effect. Most municipal water systems contain up to 3 times the concentration of chlorine that is allowed in swimming pools, IIRC. One of the reasons I don\'t drink or bathe in tap water.

Maybe in the US, but definitly not in most European countries...

Journeyman

Most municipal water systems contain up to 3 times the concentration of chlorine that is allowed in swimming pools,

I can\'t believe that... At least around me. I know that when I\'m out of my area, the water does have a more chlorine taste to it, but I can\'t believe that its more so than swimming pools. I live in long island, where our tapwater supply comes from ground water ( soooooo good compared to almost anywhere else, tastes just like bottled water, they say that in taste tests, we win over bottled sometimes)

Journeyman

Er... what\'s wrong with taking a shower and using soap? Doesn\'t that remove the residue, especially anti-bacterial soap? &lt;looks confused&gt; I am totally brand spanking new to using phero\'s, so forgive my ignorance, but doesn\'t it just wash off in the shower? I\'ve tried AE/m twice since I got my first bottle (never used anything else yet so I\'m as new to this as you can get) and in both cases all hint of it was gone after taking a shower. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

Er... what\'s wrong with taking a shower and using soap? Doesn\'t that remove the residue, especially anti-bacterial soap? &lt;looks confused&gt; I am totally brand spanking new to using phero\'s, so forgive my ignorance, but doesn\'t it just wash off in the shower? I\'ve tried AE/m twice since I got my first bottle (never used anything else yet so I\'m as new to this as you can get) and in both cases all hint of it was gone after taking a shower. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The smell you usually notice with AE/m is a fragrance added to the mones and not the mones themselves. This can lead to the conclusion that just because you no longer smell that fragrance, then you\'ve washed off all the mones. This isn\'t necessarily true. IOW, if thou ends up with more mones on than thou thinketh, then thou might find that others think that thou stinketh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Scratchnsniff (Bard in training.)

Journeyman

Haha! Oh great, no one ever said to wash myself down with bleach! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I read in another thread somewhere that the phero\'s wear off over a couple hours? I take it that was incorrect then? How long do they actually last? Say I slap on three drops of AE/m... can i expect that to be good for X number of hours?

Stranger

Haha! Oh great, no one ever said to wash myself down with bleach! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I read in another thread somewhere that the phero\'s wear off over a couple hours? I take it that was incorrect then? How long do they actually last? Say I slap on three drops of AE/m... can i expect that to be good for X number of hours?

True, there are some people who have to reapply after a few hours. There are others whom seem to get hits the next day when they did not put on mones that day. It all depends on the amount of mones put on and the body chemistry of the person who puts it on.

Scratchnsniff (Please ignore my ending that last sentence with a preposition.)

Thread Information