Close

Thread: A1 rocks.

Phero Pro

Default A1 rocks.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hahaha ... this stuff is so damn good.....

I met a galpal (don\'t want to use the term fuckbuddy, because there\'s slightly more between us, long story) the day before yesterday. We are quite close and meet each other from time to time for some action (we\'re gettin\' together often and it\'s only sometimes sex). She told me on the phone she was kinda down and I decided to cheer her up a little. I mixed some new SOE/NPA and decided to add some A1 from my fresh bottle. I grabbed a movie before taking her out to our fav. greek restaurant ... aso aso .. movie .. bed .. stayin\' together some time ... The interesting stuff happened about an hour after I dropped her at her place. She called me and told me that she\'d miss me and begged me to come back and stay over at her place. Such stuff never happened and it was completely against our unwritten rules we\'ve obeyed for almost 8 years now. I stayed over at her place that night. I went to work in the morning and she called me 10 minutes after I\'ve left her house, wishing me a good day at work aso.... again ... really unusual. I wasn\'t surprised anymore as she called me at 1pm again ... and around 4pm ... and around 5pm, she asked me to pick her up after my last meeting for that day tossing in things like \"I miss U\" aso again. She was all over me after I picked her up and hugged me for what seemed like an eternity to me (she\'s a martial arts trainer and quite strong for a girl). She told me again how much she missed me and that she felt really bad without me. She\'s sleeping in my bed now and I have no damn clue how to get outta this one. I already showered, bathed and washed all remains of A1 that might have been on my body off. I hope this fixes it. Don\'t get me wrong, she\'s a real cutie and I like her really, might be even some sorta love and it wouldn\'t be the worst thing in the world to be together with her, but I don\'t think this would work. We\'ve been close friends for 8 years now and this relationship mutation scares me somehow. ... but ... Thumbs up for A1 so far.

Banned User

Default Re: A1 rocks.

Andy, when she called you up after you had gone out did she just want to be with you or did she want to do the wild thing with you and if so, do you think it was the A1?

Phero Enthusiast

Andy, how much is \"to add some A1\"?

MysteriousMan

Phero Enthusiast

I thought NPA was suppose to already have A1 in it?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I thought NPA was suppose to already have A1 in it?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wouldn\'t put my money on it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

@Ash
    We felt asleep in each others arms the night I returned to her, and we had sex again in the morning, last night and this morning.

@MysteriousMan
    Hehe, I did something really unscientific this time and mixed the stuff outta my gut. I have about 6ml of this juice now and I am afraid I am not able to mix this very juice up again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Phero Pharaoh

I think you\'re freakin\' out a bit too early mate. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like a friend who\'s just needs a pick-me-up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Why do you say it was A1 that caused that?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Why do you say it was A1 that caused that?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are we talking about steak sauce? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Journeyman

I really dont like how it\'s like u need to be in a \"secret club\" to buy this stuff. It\'s not fair, how are we supposed to experiment with it if we can\'t buy it and try it?

Thread Information