Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default -Rone and It\'s Hormonal Effects

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quick question for any and all: I was reading JVK\'s website yesterday and it was mentioned that -rone had been linked to \"rapidly changing adrenal hormone response.\" Does this ultimately mean adrenal stimulation (i.e. \"fight-or-flight\" response) or could it mean a calming effect...or what? Anyone who knows more about this, please advise...I\'d really appreciate your input!

Thanks.

Holmes

Default Re: -Rone and It\'s Hormonal Effects

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Quick question for any and all: I was reading JVK\'s website yesterday and it was mentioned that -rone had been linked to \"rapidly changing adrenal hormone response.\" Does this ultimately mean adrenal stimulation (i.e. \"fight-or-flight\" response) or could it mean a calming effect...or what? Anyone who knows more about this, please advise...I\'d really appreciate your input!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Perhaps that was a bit unclear. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Question is: does -rone trigger adrenal response?

Holmes

Phero Pro

I THINK that JVK wants it to produce a surge in test, which would increase sex drive (ie make the person more attrative). Though I am not sure on this, just guessing because I don\'t see what adrenline would have to do with attraction.

Druid,

Thanks bro. Was curious about this because I have noticed that SOE tends to make me feel \"drained\" after awhile--and also because a few ppl. here had reported that they got a \"rush\" from AE in the beginning...

So reading JVK\'s findings made me wonder if there was in fact a connection. I\'m still not clear, however, as to whether he meant that -rone induces adrenal response (as you said, though, why would it?), or if it was found to be produced during changing hormone levels...

Holmes

Discussed this more in my book. Androsterone/etiocholanolone ratios vary in men and women (and in homosexual men are mid-way between values for men/women). These chemicals are primary metabolites of dehydroepiandrosterone, which is a \"buffer\" hormone (from the adrenals). It converts to sex steroid hormones. Too much info, I suspect. Bottom line is that more androsterone in the scent signature is most likely to be a signal of male dominance (alpha male signature). The extra androsterone should thereby have a positive effect on women, and a somewhat territorial (spacing effect) on men--or at least get you more respect from them. This is because the stress hormone, cortisol, suppresses dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) production. The alpha male is less likely to have high cortisol levels and more likely to have higher DHEA levels that convert in a more \"masculine\" pathway to higher ratios of androsterone/etiocholanolone.

Well, if it was simple, I guess someone else would have researched the connection.

Phero Enthusiast

So rone can act like none by making you more alpha? I thought rone was more like nol than none. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mr. Kohl, thanks much for your reply! Processing the info as we speak...the gears are still spinning faster than the tires on Arnold\'s Hummer (man, is something burning in here? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

So what I\'m gathering is 1) that it\'s actually adrenal activity which affects mone production (cortisol levels affecting DHEA production, which ultimately governs the production/levels of -rone and 2) that -rone is responsible for establishing a positive rapport with women and a territorial alpha-effect with men (who will \"respect your space.\") Cool beans. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is this correct or...[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...am I way off? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

\"I\'m sorry man. Look, I\'m just talkin\' out of my ass.\" --Lawrence, \"Office Space\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

I\'m fairly certain that -rone is more like -nol with regard to a more pleasing natural (musky), but that it conveys masculinity more like -none. For my purposes, it has the benefits but not the drawbacks of -none.

Good summary. What most folks don\'t get is the adrenal connection. It\'s a quick response--adrenal androgen production or suppression happens much faster than what you get from the gonads. If you wait for increased androgen from the testicles to prompt you to action, she\'ll most likely be long gone. Same with her response to you; if she doesn\'t pick up some \"air\" of dominance, why would she be interested? This also goes along with increased DHEA production heralding the onset of adrenarche, which is when boys and girls start to produce their distinctively sexual differences in natural body odor (not at puberty, as some people might think). I recall that Martha McClintock, of great pheromonal fame, wrote at least one journal article in this regard.

Okay, that definitely makes sense. Thank you sir! Looking up Martha McClintock\'s findings now. BTW, why I originally asked these questions was that I\'ve been using mones for a while (with about a 7-8 month interruption), and they\'d always shown evidence of working outwardly, but still at question (for me, anyway) was how they were affecting me (the user) not just in terms of discernable mood changes, but, further, how they might be influencing the actual functions of the sympathetic, parasympathetic, and autonomic branches of the nervous system...

Again, many thanks for your help...

Holmes

Enlightened One

Good explanation JKohl.

That is why i mainly use SOE at work or straight ARone. As it moves the annoying males out of the way who are slackers, high performance males hang around, thus allowing me access to hard working types. Better quality women hang around and lesser types who are just lazy tend to evac due to the high activity levels and it just doesnt gel with their lazy attitude and also the dominant male tends to make them nervous.

My view is beta females are more liking to be dominant so they run away from dominant males and hang around weaker quality males.

Very interesting, Watcher.

Straight -rone? From the chemistry set?

Holmes

Enlightened One

Yep straight Arone, you get the sexual responses without the giggling. Add 80% Arone 10% Anone and 10% WAGG for an interesting mix.

Phero Enthusiast

I\'m fairly certain that -rone is more like -nol with regard to a more pleasing natural (musky), but that it
    conveys masculinity more like -none. For my purposes, it has the benefits but not the drawbacks of
    -none.

Ah yes! Someone who understands me finally! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And I can kick some real ass with Watcher\'s mix! Thanks!

Phero Pro

I\'m fairly certain that -rone is more like -nol with regard to a more pleasing natural (musky), but that it
    conveys masculinity more like -none. For my purposes, it has the benefits but not the drawbacks of
    -none.

Ah yes! Someone who understands me finally! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And I can kick some real ass with Watcher\'s mix! Thanks!

Have you tried DD Lite? Thats an extreme -Nol bombardment with a hint of -none of im not mistaken... npa:soe 1:19 isnt it?

Phero Enthusiast

Yes, I\'m trying to get some material for a home lab, to do some advanced mixes.

Stranger

Yep straight Arone, you get the sexual responses without the giggling.

VERY interesting!

How much straight Arone do you use at work, and for pickups?

So far, I can\'t seem to find out what\'s a rone overdose, and what\'s just right for certain contexts, like you can with -none (.02-.04mg max). Have any ideas on this?

Add 80% Arone 10% Anone and 10% WAGG for an interesting mix.

I don\'t have WAGG yet. What sort of effect do you get with that mix, and again, how much do you use?

Thanks

how does straight arone compare to straight anone?

Has anyoe not had rsults with straight arone? It doesn\'t seem like many people where it straight, and outside of chem sets, no product has it straight, so this is surprisin g to me that it can give you reactions (DIHLS ??).

Female perspective here.

I LOVE -rone. SOE gets me hot faster than any of the products I\'ve tried. -None does nothing for me, and -nol just makes me really friendly. SOE, with -nol and -rone, makes me horny AND very friendly.

So I guess you could call that a result using straight -rone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

i am surprised because it is still 80 percent nol (SOE).

Also, soe has never gotten me hits. Most women seem to jsut respond to none.

I wear -nol by itself a lot, and it really just makes me friendly. A little drop of SOE, and I\'m good to go. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

The -none that I\'ve had experience with (in AEw and in TEw) stinks and either does nada, or irritates me.

SRH,

Have you used the lavender -nol? Would it be recommended for guys?

Holmes

Yes, I L-O-V-E lavender -nol, and no, I probably wouldn\'t recommend it for a man unless you can get it to blend with your cologne. Too girly, IMO. It\'s not your usual \'lavender EO\' type of scent--more flowery.

You might try the citrus-it\'s a bit of a lemongrass/orange, almost a \'lemondrop\' kind of smell.

nol makes me happier too, and none gets me more pissed as well.

nevertheless, none breaks the ice, nol doesn\'t, when it comes to being able to have someone notice you.

**DONOTDELETE**

Sexyredhead, whats up sexy? I notice that the products with none that you didn\'t like were all womens products do you think that might have something to do with why you don\'t like them because theyre meant to target males?

On another note, i have been wearing SOE with a couple of davs on NPA to my classes and i have noticed that the girl i set next to coincidentally a redhead has really been digging me. She laughs at everything i do and talks to me like shes known me forever! She goes out of her way to make conversation with me during class. I set really close to her to make sure she gets a good whiff of the mones. Is there something about Redheads and SOE? I had on alot of the SOE with like 4 dabs of NPA. Its cool because i can tell that all the guys sitting arond look at me like they respect me and envy me because shes a hot redhead. Im so glad to be back in college there so many hot women i feel like a kid in candy land! lol

hey, four dabs of npa is why she is turned on, soe just makes here more giggly.

take away npa, she just isn\'t intimidated by you. take away soe, she is converesely turned on by you.

4 dabs is a lot, but still probably not quite od, though getting there.

hey, four dabs of npa is why she is turned on, soe just makes here more giggly.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> gotta love that NPA [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

in secret ingredients we trust!

in secret ingredients we trust!

Amen

Phero Dude

Female perspective here.

I LOVE -rone.

I\'ve had female friends smell chemset -rone and they all seem to like the smell.

On the other hand, when I try wearing it myself, either alone or in combos, I always seem to get worse results than when I\'m not wearing it.

Go figure!

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information