Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Edge Essentials Arriving very soon

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Folks,
    Got a phone call yesterday saying the new LaCroy shipment was on the way to the warehouse (from the airport). Hopefully we will have it today. I am working on the website at the moment.
    New stuff will be:

Edge Essentials: real essential oil blends designed by an aromatherapist to work with the Edge pheros. There should be 2 blends for men and 2 for women.
    Snipped from an email from Daryn:
    ---
    The 2 new men’s products are:

1. Arouser : Cedarwood
    2. Heat : Vetivert, Clearisage

Women’s products:

1. Glow : Jasmine, Geranium
    2. Tango : Ylanglang, bitter orange + neroli

-----

In addition to that, there should be the new jumbo NPA (10 ml)

Bruce

Banned User

Default Re: Edge Essentials Arriving very soon

I am looking forward to the new \"Edge\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

At last!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    when, where? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Both men\'s scents are quite nice, and use quality oils. I would recommend trying both for different moods, etc.

Hi Doc,
    That photo of yours sort of represents the birthday of the Edge Essentials. Very fitting that an e-oil expert such as yourself should be there. By the way, I got a message from a forum member who seems to know about oils, saying that Clearisage has euphoric properties and advising me to issue a warning not to use it while driving! What is your feeling about that.

Also, the shipment is definitely in the warehouse. I am still puting the finishing touches on the web pages, but Edge Essentials will be on sale within the next hour or two.

Bruce

http://www.love-scent.com/essentials/index.html

OK, folks. There\'s the link. Let me know if you find any bugs.

Thanks,
    bruce

Very nice Bruce!

Adios people!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sweet!

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Bruce you\'re gonna make me go broke [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], I can\'t help but order this (even though I half a bottle of normal Edge) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    http://www.love-scent.com/essentials/index.html

OK, folks. There\'s the link. Let me know if you find any bugs.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I found one: \"Copyright 1999-2002 Love Scent Inc\"

MysteriousMan

Enlightened One

Good work, yeah the copywright thing is the only bug, really should update it to 2003

Bruce you\'re gonna make me go broke [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], I can\'t help but order this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadly, I agree.....LOL. It sounds too tempting. I do have a question regarding the ladies\' fragrances...... I just discovered that I do NOT like the fragrance of \"Jasmine,\" and wondered which of the two ladies\' options smelled more \"refreshing\" or even \"fruity\" (like the PCC or PPA) ?? The Ylanglang/citrus one SOUNDS like it might smell nice. What do you think??

Also, how do the \"Aromatherapy Oils\" differ from the original \"Edge\" fragrance and are they similar to the scented mixing oils??

Thanks again.
    LWQ

Where are the Free Samples!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LWQ,
    If you are basing your dislike of jasmin on the IR oils, I wouldn\'t worry too much yet. That is a commercial replication of the fragrance and not a very accurate one in my book. When the IR oils first came out years ago, there were 3 options that were either natural oils or very good replications. These are the real deal, but I will hold off commenting until later today when the Fed Ex lady shows up with my samples. I\'ve only smelled them without the pheros.

I think the current scented Edges are a good effort for commercial attempts at organic fragrances, but they clearly are not essential oils. I went through quite a disappointment with the IR oils which I had originally envisioned os the e-oil addition to the Love Scent family, but a lot of folks write in saying them love them, so go figure.

Ylang ylang is a \"floral\" scent for want of a better place to put it. It is already known to many forum folks for its roll in the new men\'s Primal. I like it a lot, but it is not for everybody and as with all such formulae, it is not meant to perform like a cologne; the overall amount needs to be kept lower, almost like you would unfragranced pheros. Keep it subtle would be my advice, but others like DocSmellThis can advise better than I.

Bruce

Where are the Free Samples!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Word. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cannot wait to try this stuff!

(Now I wish JVK would come out with an essential oil SOE...that would be killah! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

Holmes

I always got good results with The Edge, I\'m looking forward too the New Edge too.I have ordered the New Edge too.

DZorro,

Enlightened One

Holmes you are onot something there, wheres the old bat signal to bring JVK out of hiding.

Holmes you are onot something there, wheres the old bat signal to bring JVK out of hiding.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ha! I\'m tellin\' ya, man. Hope this concept will soon be applied to other products soon...can\'t wait for that.

I love the sound of the cedarwood TE, but I wish they\'d also put together, like, a patchouli- or rose-based one or sump\'m... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Holmes

\"I love the sound of the cedarwood TE, but I wish they\'d also put together, like, a patchouli- or rose-based one or sump\'m... \"

OR, get the unscented and some EO\'s and \"roll your own\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hey Bruce have you, (or anyone else) field tested this product yet??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Since this looks like a very good product, and we\'re gonna get some good use out of it (I ordered some \"heat\" today).I propose the coinage of a new abbreviation. And since noone has said anything yet, I\'ll do it. We\'ll call it EE, sound good?

EE sounds good.

Thanks,
    Bruce

I assume the guys in S. Africa have tested them quite a bit. Daryn made some comments in an email this morning. I have sampled all the e-oil mixes, but haven\'t actually had my hands on the final product (including the pheromones). Daryn says the pheros are a smell to reckon with in the final mix, so I am sitting a little on the edge of my chair still (no pun intended). Fed Ex was supposed to have my samples here by 3 PM today, but guess what happened? They got \"mis-sorted\" and went back to Hotchkiss. Isn\'t that something? How often does overnight take 2 days, and it happens to me? Go figure... Well, better me than you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They\'re going to arrange Saturday delivery; no extra charge. So, I should have them tormorrow.

Bruce

We\'ll call it EE, sound good?

I love EE. EE girls that is [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] (Eastern European)

Phero Enthusiast

Good work, yeah the copywright thing is the only bug, really should update it to 2003

There\'s another one [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Actually it\'s one on the homepage [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    When I use the TAB key to go through the various links they turn invisible (not really - they turn white and cannot be seen against the white background).

Here\'s why: &lt;BODY OnLoad=\"checkCount()\" BGCOLOR=\"#0050a0\" link=\"blue\" vlink=\"navy\" alink=\"white\"&gt;

When I use the TAB key to go through the various links they turn invisible (not really - they turn white and cannot be seen against the white background).

Here\'s why: &lt;BODY OnLoad=\"checkCount()\" BGCOLOR=\"#0050a0\" link=\"blue\" vlink=\"navy\" alink=\"white\"&gt;

But background in the table is Blue (BGCOLOR=\"#0050a0\")and Active Link is White. The alink change yellow to white when you use TAB .. just litte confuse when the alink jump to \"Order Now\"!! But the source code is OK! My sugestion is on Meta Tags ..The \"Meta Tags\" is used for the search engines to find one page in the net.. Well in this page are
    &lt;META NAME=\"description\" CONTENT=\"Edge Essentials\"&gt;
    &lt;META NAME=\"keywords\" CONTENT=\"Edge Essentials\"&gt;
    Better is add pheromones after Edge Essentials like this
    &lt;META NAME=\"description\" CONTENT=\"Edge Essentials, Pheromones\"&gt;
    Then when someone searching for pheromones in google probably will go to find \"Edge Essentials\" page! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Bruce-

In your last post on this thread did you say that there was a mixup in the shipping on the Essentials? Or just on the samples that you ordered? The only reason why I ask is because I ordered on friday, and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation e-mail. Thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

But background in the table is Blue (BGCOLOR=\"#0050a0\")and Active Link is White.

My clipping was a piece of code taken from the homepage, where the table background is white too: &lt;TR BGCOLOR = \"white\"&gt;

Fed Ex misrouted my package. They gave me free Saturday delivery to make up for it, so they didn\'t do too bad. Send me an email with your name and I\'ll look your order up.

bruce

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

On clay sage:

Clary sage oil balances the extremes of emotions and restores emotional equilibrium. It alleviates melancholy and lifts depression. As a nervous system tonic, it eases fear and nervousness. Clary sage oil helps both men and women become more aware of their feminine qualities. It can increase concentration and stimulate mental activity without being overstimulating. Clary sage oil inspires creativity and awakens intuitive powers. Many people report that they have very vivid dreams after using it. Clary sage oil makes an ideal companion in times of personal challenge or change, especially when there is external stress and extreme pressure. In situations of midlife crisis, clary sage oil can exert a balancing, inspiring and revitalizing influence. In stressful situations, clary sage oil reduces deep-seated tension, slows a racing mind and calms nerves. By restoring inner tranquility, clary sage oil minimizes the debilitating effects of stress and stress-related disorders. It reduces irritability, anxiety and feelings of panic as it revives frazzled nerves. Clary sage oil can even create a state of euphoria, and many people consider it an aphrodisiac. European physicians and psychotherapists have successfully treated cases of frigidity and impotence with clary sage oil.

Reprinted from Aromatherapy for Vibrant Health and Beauty by Roberta Wilson

Personally I feel that, although CS has mild narcotic qualities, as do jasmine and nutmeg; the effect is very mild. It also might make you slightly horny, as CS contains several estrogen-related pheromones. Overall, I think the stress-reducing qualities are more likely to help your driving.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information