Close

Stranger

Default im 15 and I want to know what pheromone.........

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Im 15 and I want to know what pheromones are the best for me. Im looking for black or latino girls my age.

Stranger

Default Re: im 15 and I want to know what pheromone.........

May you should try some SOE... i think !?

Default Re: im 15 and I want to know what pheromone.........

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Im 15 and I want to know what pheromones are the best for me. Im looking for black or latino girls my age.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

me too

Default Re: im 15 and I want to know what pheromone.......

Black or Latina?

-None, I would think.

Holmes

Default Re: im 15 and I want to know what pheromone.......

Maybe AE/m???

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Default 15... way too young !

Whatupblood,
    to my opinion you\'re way too young to use pheros.
    Try with your natural pheros first and learn how to manage with them... you have to know yourself first !

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: 15... way too young !

Welcome, Whatupblood.
    I am on frenchies side. You are too joung to use synthetic pherromones. Beside, Your pherommone signature changes pretty fast right now, do not disurb it!
    In Your age You should work on Your social skills, not pherromones skills.
    But, Of course, this is just advice. You do as You please.
    In a case You want try something, peek SOE.

to Holmes: Sorry, culture responce for this group is -nol, not -none. That is, less -none and more -nol. Read the Forum.

Whatupblood. Do You want throw away Your young years, and stink as \"old man\" with AEm? You should know, that using 3-4 drops of AEm usually attracts 30-40 years ladies. But, if You looks young, no woman in this age will attract to You. Pherromones aren\'t so powerful. Pherromone power in that You have look and feel, and skills MUST match Your synthetic pherrosignature.
    /Bubu

Default Guess again Bubu

Banned User

Holmes was correct in his assumption, but there is also a lot of negative advice that has been said.

Should you use pheromones at your age?
    YES!, you should start using pheromones at your age. The truth of the matter is your natural -mone signature concentration is no where near powerful at all, and will not draw the attention of ladies initially. What makes your pheromones signature important is the complex and underlying genetic information it carries about you. That is it. In these modern days our natural pheromones are rarely preceived on a impact making level. Think about it we shower, change our clothing and do just about everything to discard our natural scent. So forget about your natural pheromone signature at this time it means nothing it will not grab that attention well if it did you would see results right? It does not matter that you are a growing man it will not effect your natural signature as you are using only 4 pheromones synthetically.

If anything you should start now while you are younger they are a great add-on and will almost assure you greater success with the ladies. The pheromone products work by using around 4 of the strongest pheromones related to sexual attraction. What makes them so powerful is the fact that their concentration level is inhuman making many things such as looks and such take a back seat.

Natural pheromone production VS. Products

What works best on black and latino girls?

It is common knowledge that -none has been seen to work better on black and latino girls. There are many theories pointing to just why this is desired more in black/latino girls and in my own personal use has proven to be true. NPA/TE certainly grabs the attention of black and latino girls and seems like the strongest product to use when engaging a girl sexually.

The use of high -NOL is seen in Asian women, white women is iffy situation not as much -nol would be used for ethnically \"white women\" I would go 60 -none 40 -nol. That can easily be debated. I believe SwingerMD has had great success using only SOE with Asian women. I would pm him about that.

Does AE/M work for younger guys?
    You are damn right it works for younger guys, as I have said before, my first day of wearing AE/M when I was 17. I was in a class and I had 6-8 girls down the line eyeing me in the most seductive/sexual/surprised look, probably the biggest hit and the biggest DIHL I have ever had. It works well on any age of girls. It\'s just like physical looks if a guy is all around great looking a 40 year old women and a 15 year old girl are going to be able to tell. Now the different comes when you make yourself not so approachable. AE/m may give girls the impression that you are not attainable or you are very experienced and such that they are a bit afraid to show their liking to you, well older women have no problem with this. Thus you have more visible hits for older women hitting on you.

If anything I would tell you to go out and purchase AE/M as your first buy. Of course I would need to hear a bit more about you. If you have more money I would for NPA (if you want purely sexual responses) and possible SOE if needed. You will not suffer at all from wearing a few drops of AE/M wearing the -mones unless you are in a complete sausage party can\'t hurt you one bit.

What about my natural scent?

Well that comes later on when you are that close, your natural scent mixed with pheromones will not get you kicked out of the sack. You\'re not going to \"mess\" anything up. Of course you have to work on your personality and such but this isn\'t a self help forum it\'s a pheromone one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Don\'t use pheromones as your sole crutch, you will still get the glances but if you want to make it last......

Be bold my friend and read the archieves and posts to get the facts.....No you are not too young.

Phero Pro

I think tallmacky secretly works for bruce [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks, Elana! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    Excuse me for doubt You, Holmes!

Whatup, Good luck!

/Bubu :

I think tallmacky secretly works for bruce [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

LOL. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice post Tallmacky.

Holmes

Excuse me for doubt You, Holmes!

No problem, Bubu. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Yeah, I do understand that -nol is the mone of choice for attracting the younger set (hence SOE\'s popularity for that purpose.) I guess my very first thought was -none simply because he mentioned black and latin as his primary groups of interest and I was thinking (without regard for his age, I admit--sorry!) that -none worked best with them. Hey, I\'m still learnin\'. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Hey Bubu,
    You mentioned (along with others here) that AE/m attracts mainly 30-40 year olds [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] ...does it work in attracting ages 20-30 at all?! Would it help if I used PI/w or CS -nol with it?

Holmes

Holmes was correct in his assumption, but there is also a lot of negative advice that has been said.

Should you use pheromones at your age?
    YES!, you should start using pheromones at your age. The truth of the matter is your natural -mone signature concentration is no where near powerful at all, and will not draw the attention of ladies initially. What makes your pheromones signature important is the complex and underlying genetic information it carries about you. That is it. In these modern days our natural pheromones are rarely preceived on a impact making level. Think about it we shower, change our clothing and do just about everything to discard our natural scent. So forget about your natural pheromone signature at this time it means nothing it will not grab that attention well if it did you would see results right? It does not matter that you are a growing man it will not effect your natural signature as you are using only 4 pheromones synthetically.

If anything you should start now while you are younger they are a great add-on and will almost assure you greater success with the ladies. The pheromone products work by using around 4 of the strongest pheromones related to sexual attraction. What makes them so powerful is the fact that their concentration level is inhuman making many things such as looks and such take a back seat.

Natural pheromone production VS. Products

What works best on black and latino girls?

It is common knowledge that -none has been seen to work better on black and latino girls. There are many theories pointing to just why this is desired more in black/latino girls and in my own personal use has proven to be true. NPA/TE certainly grabs the attention of black and latino girls and seems like the strongest product to use when engaging a girl sexually.

The use of high -NOL is seen in Asian women, white women is iffy situation not as much -nol would be used for ethnically \"white women\" I would go 60 -none 40 -nol. That can easily be debated. I believe SwingerMD has had great success using only SOE with Asian women. I would pm him about that.

Does AE/M work for younger guys?
    You are damn right it works for younger guys, as I have said before, my first day of wearing AE/M when I was 17. I was in a class and I had 6-8 girls down the line eyeing me in the most seductive/sexual/surprised look, probably the biggest hit and the biggest DIHL I have ever had. It works well on any age of girls. It\'s just like physical looks if a guy is all around great looking a 40 year old women and a 15 year old girl are going to be able to tell. Now the different comes when you make yourself not so approachable. AE/m may give girls the impression that you are not attainable or you are very experienced and such that they are a bit afraid to show their liking to you, well older women have no problem with this. Thus you have more visible hits for older women hitting on you.

If anything I would tell you to go out and purchase AE/M as your first buy. Of course I would need to hear a bit more about you. If you have more money I would for NPA (if you want purely sexual responses) and possible SOE if needed. You will not suffer at all from wearing a few drops of AE/M wearing the -mones unless you are in a complete sausage party can\'t hurt you one bit.

What about my natural scent?

Well that comes later on when you are that close, your natural scent mixed with pheromones will not get you kicked out of the sack. You\'re not going to \"mess\" anything up. Of course you have to work on your personality and such but this isn\'t a self help forum it\'s a pheromone one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Don\'t use pheromones as your sole crutch, you will still get the glances but if you want to make it last......

Be bold my friend and read the archieves and posts to get the facts.....No you are not too young.

Agree all the way, looks like we have to keep repeating that it works for us if they keep saying it don\'t! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

HAHAHA! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cool, guys. That\'s pretty much all I need to know for now. No...really. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (Well, for now, anyway... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Nuttin\' left to do now but some good ol\' field testin\', I guess....Oh yeah, gotta wait for the mones to get here first. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] We shall see what happens...

Thanks again ppls.
    Holmes

Banned User

Yes, AE/M will attract girls of all age, will the younger girls approach you with the confidence of a older woman? No. This only speaks volumes of AE/M\'s mix and design it works that good. I consider it a good thing, though you always have the remedy of adding some SOE, possibly going with AE/W(I have no experience with AE/W so don\'t put too much investment in it)? the lead -mone in AE/W is -nol second -none and third -rone (don\'t feel like giving the percentages).

The hit I explained with the 6-8 girls eyeing me really intensely, well did those girls come up to me later and try to talk to me? No. You may give off such an over powering feeling, but it wouldn\'t be hard for you to just walk up to them especially if you already have their interest.

AE/M if you don\'t give off a joyful/welcoming personality the younger girls will watch with interest at a distance.

Thanks for any agreements/compliments, I hope to be Bruce\'s personal b#tch soon.

(sorry for writing too much) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Awesome, Tallmacky. Thanks bro.

Holmes

Thread Information