Close

Stranger

Default Good solid hits? Or none at all?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys!

Reading over these posts, I hear a lot about hits, failures, and mild hits. What I am asking for from you guys is very concrete proof that your pheremones did something or did NOT do something for you. The reason I ask about this is mainly because I\'m still skeptical, secondly, I love to hear success stories, and thirdly, because I\'m trying to figure out if they will work for me. As I stated in my intro post, I am way too slim for my height and cannot gain weight: 5 foot 11 at 130 lbs (I\'d rate 5/10), but have a great face (8/10), and a 10/10 personality.

Due to my sensitivity over my body, I\'ve always been very friendly around women, but never comfortable unless I get to know them quite well. I always have lots of trouble approaching them and even with a pheromone boost it will be tough, but I want to know if I can do it, and who else has done it!

So what I would love to hear from you guys is your stories (success or not) in which you overcame some obstacle that was never possible before you had the mones on.

For example: you were always too timid, but you tried mones and you succeeded/failed

Or maybe you tried picking someone up before and after mones and what happened in those cases

Or if you\'ve never gotten laid in your whole life and the same day you put the mones on you got lucky...or maybe you failed again...

Anything like that, I would love to hear it! Prvate message or post here, any kind of information is useful and appreciated.

Thanks so much guys! Hope we get some good stories!

Sincerely,

Adam C

Journeyman

Default Re: Good solid hits? Or none at all?

Don\'t even bother to try pheromone. Pheromone doesn\'t work. I have been using it for 2 months and still no hit at all. I rather stick to working on my seduction skills.

Phero Enthusiast

johnngo19, why do stay on the forum if they don\'t work for you? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

johnngo19,

Aren\'t you the same guy that posted THIS:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=66548& amp;Forum=All_Forums&Words=2026&Match=User name&Searchpage=1&Limit=25&Old=allpost s&Main=66548&Search=true#Post66548

Maybe it\'s ME that\'s confused.

Maybe NOT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

ooooooo caught red handed!

busted

Phero Enthusiast

Oh please, phermones dont work is a remark that can be made by a 90 year old phermone scientist, not a newbie. They do work but there are LOTS of variables to learn if they dont work for you right away. I never succeeded with pheros for 5 years and found the answers just couple of weeks ago. Its a matter of time and dedication.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Oh please, phermones dont work is a remark that can be made by a 90 year old phermone scientist

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Like Hugh Hefner? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Johnngo19 ain\'t talkin now [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Like Hugh Hefner?

No, rather a 90 year old JVK [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No, rather a 90 year old JVK [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Shoot, by the time he\'s 90? I\'d think JVK will have invented a magic \"Mega-mone,\" of which you would put on maybe 2 dabs and be literally transformed into some Brad Pitt/Vin Diesel/Jim Carrey composite with super powers (x-ray vision, ability to fly, save the world, make others pi$$ their pants laughing, etc.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I am sure he will. He is already the inventor of the only phermone product which works for me.

johnngo19,

Aren\'t you the same guy that posted THIS:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=66548& amp;Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=2026&amp;Match=User name&amp;Searchpage=1&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allpost s&amp;Main=66548&amp;Search=true#Post66548

Maybe it\'s ME that\'s confused.

Maybe NOT! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

CAUGHT <font color=\"red\"> RED</font> handed

Journeyman

I am also the one who post this:

MAJOR SEXUAL HITS BECAUSE OF PHEROMONES
    I was wearing pheromone to school the other day. There was a group of about 80 girls in front of the library. All of them are very beautiful, sexy, with big breast. As I walk by, a bunch of them look and smile at me. I smile back.

About 10 girls walk over to me and said how sexy I was. One girl just grabs and hug me. She said she is desperately in love with me. Another girl graps me from behind and start kissing me. They seem really hot because of my pheromones I guess. There is also a 21 year old, sexy blond ask me to marry her. She starts to lick my finger. She kiss me on the cheek. She said that I smell really good. She smile and said it will be great if she could sniff my body all day. PEROMONES REALLY WORK PEOPLE. There is more after this.

Other sexy girls (about 20 more) came over and hug, kiss, touching, and licking the spot where I applied the pheromone. They seem addicted to it. They sniff my neck for 5 minutes. They just can\'t seem to get off me. They are desperately hunger for my love. All of them continue to rapes me for 45 minutes more right there in front of the library in front of everyone.

After the pheromone wear off (because of continued touching and licking), the girls began to cool down and able to take control of themselves. They give me their phone number (40 of them) and ask me to call them.

Pheromones are great.

Thread Information