Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: Fun experiment I will do tommorow :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    WildViper,

I don’t think doing the same thing with mones would make any difference. If mones work at all outside of the laboratory, which I am not sure of, they would not effect my eye contact experiment.

Why? Because I sought eye contact several meters from the target, on a windy day with 100s of people on the street. They would not be able to pick up on the mones in that situation.

In 1vs1 talking situation mones may make a difference since the women has a chance to pick up on the mones. Of the 100s of people I talked to since I started wearing mones, I have not seen any significant difference compared to when the not wearing mones. That does not necessarily mean that they do not work, it could be that a more important factor like my looks, body language or clothes overrides the effects of the mones.

Default Re: Action reaction

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If having increased confidence is a result of wearing mones, placebo or not, then I\'m all for it.
    May sound stupid but if confidence is already lacking in you, what\'s a few dollars thrown into mones that have you believing that your confidence is up with them on(in this case, confidence = women find you attractive, interesting, mysterious). Improving yourself in other ways is always the first step first, sure. Whether, getting help to improve one\'s phsyique/looks, improving a negative self-image, improving self-esteem, etc. At this point, I personally feel that putting mones on is the same thing. Your paying for self improvement, improving your....whatever you want to call it...appeal? Attraction? Chances?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Exactly.

Holmes

Banned User

ehheh the only problem is, if you conciously think you are getting a behavior/ego/mental boost from phero\'s it won\'t work.

By that you mean, the less you think about/pay attention to the pheros you\'re wearing, the better they will work? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Holmes

Stranger

To Kentwo and others,

Evidence I think prove pheromones work from a post I made in another thread:

Thread \"The Placebo Effect\"

Note: Sorry if this URL doesn\'t open with a click, I\'m new at using this board.

Scratchnsniff

Banned User

I think the more you think about -mones and think they have having a extremely good effect, the more likekly they will \"work\" for you.

TallMacky,
    I agree with that one. For some people it could be just the improved sense of confidence that they have wearing mones, regardless of if it is actually working or not, that attributes to hit success. So I\'m happy for them, since they are getting some type of positive response. Now for the rest of us who want to just seperate the mones to test for success the struggle goes on.

BTW: About my story thing, the mones had no affect of her during school times. Which is why I concluded that it wasn\'t the mones that made her more sexually active, it was the break from work. Adding in the normal monthly fluctuations in women\'s sexual desire makes it hard to link some \"hits\" stories to mones. Maybe the day that a girl talks to a guy or flirts with a guy just happens to be a day that she\'s on her hormonal high.

Thanks for all the support and answers everyone. I only wish more people would take this seriously and really try to analyze their success with mones. Like I said I still use them just because I want to know the truth. Good luck all around.

Stranger

TallMacky,
    I agree with that one. For some people it could be just the improved sense of confidence that they have wearing mones, regardless of if it is actually working or not, that attributes to hit success. So I\'m happy for them, since they are getting some type of positive response. Now for the rest of us who want to just seperate the mones to test for success the struggle goes on.

BTW: About my story thing, the mones had no affect of her during school times. Which is why I concluded that it wasn\'t the mones that made her more sexually active, it was the break from work. Adding in the normal monthly fluctuations in women\'s sexual desire makes it hard to link some \"hits\" stories to mones. Maybe the day that a girl talks to a guy or flirts with a guy just happens to be a day that she\'s on her hormonal high.

Thanks for all the support and answers everyone. I only wish more people would take this seriously and really try to analyze their success with mones. Like I said I still use them just because I want to know the truth. Good luck all around.

I was taking it seriously. I believe past observations of misdirected hits (flirting with the wrong target until the pheromone user goes away, taking away the interest) prove pheromones work. If they work in misdirected hits, then they explain at least some of the not misdirected hits. The positive attitude gained from mones (\"the placebo effect\") then acts in two ways: getting the wearer hits from people who aren\'t affected by his/her mones and/or reinforcing a hit when people are affected. Some people are getting misdirected hits because the affected ends up with an olfactory image of the wearer and a completely different image from his/her other senses. The affected then looks for the person that best fits the image that his/hers olfactory sense has given him/her.

For more of my long-winded argument, either see the link in this thread or go to the thread marked \"The Placebo Effect.\"

Scratchnsniff (Too many his/hers/him/her in this post. Is there a term for intended target(s) that is often used, and if not can we make up one so I don\'t have to type all these \"h\" words?)

Tomorrow I will go out with a pen and paper. I will shamelessly check out girls and smile and maintain eye contact for a brief time if they look in my direction.

Each girl while be placed in one of three categories:
    A) Checked out, no reaction.
    B) Checked out, got eye contact
    C) Checked out, Positive Eye contact/reaction.

I will do this with about 30 good looking girl as psychological experiment. I will not initiate anything, nor will I have sex with them no matter what they say or do.

This way I get to check out good-looking girls in the name of research. I will also have numbers that I later can use as a comparison when I try the same thing using other clothes or other type of body language

It would be deffinantly fun to try, i may try this in about 2 weeks when my vacation finaly starts.But where did you meet the woman ?? did you try trains or busses too ?? That\'s probebly where i will start this experiments since these are places where you could sit really close to woman, I may even try this in librarries too, since there are alot of woman present.

DZorro,

DZorro,

I met most of the women on different shopping streets and some in stores.

Journeyman

ehheh the only problem is, if you conciously think you are getting a behavior/ego/mental boost from phero\'s it won\'t work.

I think the more you think about -mones and think they have having a extremely good effect, the more likekly they will \"work\" for you.

Don\'t these posts contradict each other or am I reading something wrong? My whole point in this particular case is that, like paying for professional self help (whether mental, physical, etc), wearing mones is the same thing.

Maybe just knowing that you smell good PLUS the stuff you put on may (or may not) have some adverse affect on others is up to each individual user. We put mones on because we think they work the way they should but if you don\'t really think about it (as some have claimed to do) then at least you know you smell nice if nothing else (for the most part with most mones that don\'t really require the cover-up scent).

I said to myself, \"What could it hurt. I\'ll try them out.\"

[quote My whole point in this particular case is that, like paying for professional self help (whether mental, physical, etc), wearing mones is the same thing.

Definitely, LatentOne. Mones are in the same category as taking care to exercise, grooming onself with some attention to detail, being/becoming reasonably interesting/intelligent, having/finding/renting a sense of humor, getting the people skills flowin\', and putting oneself out there in the right situation. All of the above are just tools dedicated to the purpose of being more \"marketable\" or \"presentable,\" thus increasing the odds of getting one what he/she wants. And the mones are just an extension of the above: another \"helping hand\" to you get there (or, a device to sweeten the end result.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Forgive me if I overstate the obvious. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

[quote My whole point in this particular case is that, like paying for professional self help (whether mental, physical, etc), wearing mones is the same thing.

Definitely. Mones are in the same category as taking care to exercise, grooming onself with some attention to detail, being/becoming reasonably interesting/intelligent, having/finding/renting a sense of humor, getting the people skills flowin\', and putting oneself out there in the right situation. All of the above are just tools dedicated to the purpose of being more \"marketable\" or \"presentable,\" thus increasing the odds of getting one what he/she wants. And the mones are just an extension of the above: another \"helping hand\" to you get there (or, a device to sweeten the end result.) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Forgive me if I overstate the obvious. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Good point Holmes! If you work out/lift to be more physically appealing, but you don\'t get sexual hits every time you go out, would you then stop working out and say \"this stuff is BS, I\'m never going back to the gym again. Working out just produces a placebo effect.\"
    Of course, isn\'t that one of the benefits of working out...to get a bit of that placebo effect...to feel more confident and attractive, therefore acting more confident and attractive? To me the pheros are part of the total packing you are offering. Of course, I think the mones can sometimes lend you a hand at times when you aren\'t looking and feeling sexy. I have gone out, intentionally dressed to go unnoticed...sometimes I just wanna go hang out and not get any attention...just hang w/ friends. Yet, I can still get hits if I\'m wearing mones, no matter how much I look like $hit. Go figure.

Phero Enthusiast

Ok, who\'s interested in buying a bottle of Placebo? I can deliver them also as spray, pil and powder. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now that would be \"fire in a bottle!\" I think you\'re onto something, Charisma! Pills and powder (also in covenient packets for users \"on-the-go\") would be fine options as well, until the FDA yanks them all off the market.

Holmes

think the mones can sometimes lend you a hand at times when you aren\'t looking and feeling sexy. I have gone out, intentionally dressed to go unnoticed...sometimes I just wanna go hang out and not get any attention...just hang w/ friends. Yet, I can still get hits if I\'m wearing mones, no matter how much I look like $hit. Go figure.

Yeah, I\'ve done that, too, and have noticed the same thing. Back when I was first experimenting with mones over a year ago (I\'ve had to be out of the \"game\" of experimentation for a little more than six months now, unfortunately), I noticed that wearing PI/m meant instant DIHLs for me, as well as other definite changes in behavior (i.e. \"hits\") in those around me--no matter how \"sexy/unsexy\" I felt or how I dressed that day. And I definitely did not go around with the self-consciousness/artificial confidence of \"Ha! I\'m wearing...PI! Look out world!\" I think most of the time I just put it on and forgot about it, skeptic that I was. And everytime I noticed it \"working,\" it caught me off guard and surprised the hell out of me.

So, yes, based on previous experience I think that mones do work \"on their own\" to some extent. But--for me at least--wearing \'em in conjunction with doing everything else right makes them work a whole lot better... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Holmes

Journeyman

Default Good point

Good points Sag and Holmes. Very well put.

And Charisma, I\'ll take a bottle of Placebo. But only if it\'s sold through Love Scent. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: Good point

I\'m not sure if lifting weights would fit into the mones catagory. It does share similar benefits such as improved confidence. But when evaluating its affect on hits an improved body is something that is concrete and is able to be reproduced by other people. Mones on the other hand does not share the same success as lifting. In other words, if 100 people went to the gym and stayed all on the same strict regiment 100 of them would see some results in their bodies. 100 people wearing mones will not see the same amount of success. So they are both similar in that they can improve confidence which may lead to more hits, but lifting has additional benefits and has a much higher rate of success while mones may or may not work for you.

BTW: Pills that make your body release its own natural mones sounds pretty interesting. But a placebo pill? Doesn\'t knowing its a fake defeat the entire purpose of a placebo?

Phero Enthusiast

BTW: Pills that make your body release its own natural mones sounds pretty interesting. But a placebo pill? Doesn\'t knowing its a fake defeat the entire purpose of a placebo?

Placebo: A substance containing no medication and prescribed or given to reinforce a patient\'s expectation to get well.

Exactly, who sells a placebo pill and announces its placebo, if a pill is being sold and it says it will make me get more girls, I would think it would be placebo and would never buy, and if it wasn\'t a placebo I would be missing out. Bummer...

I\'m not sure if lifting weights would fit into the mones catagory. It does share similar benefits such as improved confidence. But when evaluating its affect on hits an improved body is something that is concrete and is able to be reproduced by other people. Mones on the other hand does not share the same success as lifting. In other words, if 100 people went to the gym and stayed all on the same strict regiment 100 of them would see some results in their bodies. 100 people wearing mones will not see the same amount of success. So they are both similar in that they can improve confidence which may lead to more hits, but lifting has additional benefits and has a much higher rate of success while mones may or may not work for you.

Of course, but the point was that mones and working out do both fall under the umbrella of \"things you can do/use which could ostensibly be of help to you.\" Good point you make--pumping iron may be, on average, the surer thing--but why have to choose between mones and weights in the first place? Use \'em both! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Holmes

Journeyman

Okay, the \"placebo pill\" thing was obviously intended to be a joke! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] No, I nor anybody else for that matter would actually buy something marked \"placebo\". At least I hope one wouldn\'t!

Phero Enthusiast

Okay, the \"placebo pill\" thing was obviously intended to be a joke! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] No, I nor anybody else for that matter would actually buy something marked \"placebo\". At least I hope one wouldn\'t!

Why not? PLACEBO\'S DO WORK! It\'s proven millions of times, over and over again. Placebo has been tested against numerous products. An expert once said: \"They work 5 out 6 times, so to be safe take 6!\"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information