Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Fun experiment I will do tommorow :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Tomorrow I will go out with a pen and paper. I will shamelessly check out girls and smile and maintain eye contact for a brief time if they look in my direction.

Each girl while be placed in one of three categories:
    A) Checked out, no reaction.
    B) Checked out, got eye contact
    C) Checked out, Positive Eye contact/reaction.

I will do this with about 30 good looking girl as psychological experiment. I will not initiate anything, nor will I have sex with them no matter what they say or do.

This way I get to check out good-looking girls in the name of research. I will also have numbers that I later can use as a comparison when I try the same thing using other clothes or other type of body language

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Fun experiment I will do tommorow :)

Hey can you do another shameless experiment? I am too afraid to try. Can you go the mall or some place, and go up to girls and either say \"hey\" or something, and see what the reactions are? I think it would be good if you did one test using mones, and the other not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will do that experiment later on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But first I need to do this one.

Your selfless dedication to science is admirable, indeed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    nor will I have sex with them no matter what they say or do.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Girl see\'s ironration and thinks \"Whoa.....thats a guy I have to F*** right now. Eventhough he\'s got his nose in a notepad, didn\'t say anything, and looked at me like a headlight stunned deer in the midst of the nite..............I have to screw this man\" LOL
    just messing with ya man.

Good luck. All great hunters study their prey.

Phero Enthusiast

Good idea. Id like to hear the results.

Journeyman

I will do this with about 30 good looking girl as psychological experiment. I will not initiate anything, nor will I have sex with them no matter what they say or do.

So if A drop dead gorgeous woman throws herself at you you plan to duck? Why do I have trouble believing that? Then again I doubted that guy who wanted to sell me that bridge in Brooklyn and look how well that turned out. But seriously, good luck. experiments like this are always interesting to hear about.

nor will I have sex with them no matter what they say or do.

Girl see\'s ironration and thinks \"Whoa.....thats a guy I have to F*** right now. Eventhough he\'s got his nose in a notepad, didn\'t say anything, and looked at me like a headlight stunned deer in the midst of the nite..............I have to screw this man\"

LOL. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Experiment sounds good. Can\'t wait for your findings.

Holmes

Then again I doubted that guy who wanted to sell me that bridge in Brooklyn and look how well that turned out.

Wait. so you own the Brooklyn Bridge? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Journeyman

Wait. so you own the Brooklyn Bridge? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes

Yes and I\'m offering A special deal for members of the board. Right now it\'s free to cross it but I\'ll let you cross for half that price. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BTW: Are you planning to do the same experiment without the mones on? It would really help a lot of people if you did and posted the data.

Phero Enthusiast

ironration, good luck!
    /Bubu

Experiment done.

Targets: Good looking women without male company who were either walking towards me, or standing still and looking in my general direction.

I immediately sought eye contact and looked at them until I passed them without getting eye contact, or got Eye contact, which either they broke after a few seconds, or I broke after several seconds.

I did not do 30 women, but I got up 17 which took a while. Results: 10 women did not meet my eye contact at all, 7 did, no special positive or negative reactions from those who did.

Conclusion: Checking out women and looking them in they carries no risk, as long as they don’t have any boyfriend near [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I was a bit nervous when I started the experiment but after a while I found it quite entertaining.

My body language: I walked much more slowly and with slower more relaxed movements then what I normally do. I never ever looked down (which I normally do sometimes).

I got checked out by some women today (not those that were in my eye contact experiment). That is something that rarely happens. I attribute this to my slower movements and more relaxed body language.

I did not use any pheromones at all. I basically got better results from working on my body language then any phero product or combo I have ever used.

Wow, interesting. So those were the two primary body language adjustments you made (slower, more relaxed movements &amp; not looking down) and it made that big a difference?

Holmes

Yes. I am starting to believe that your body language is at least 10 times more important then pheromones, so I concentrate on developing a good body language first before using any more money on pheromones.

Great post ironration. Refreshing to see. Its kind along the lines of my thinking that behavior has way more to do with all those hits people get more then the mones.

Body L. is for sure important esp. when you re having a date - you should \"read\" the BL. (Second, that you know if those mones work on her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Banned User

Great post ironration. Refreshing to see. Its kind along the lines of my thinking that behavior has way more to do with all those hits people get more then the mones.

Man, of course behaviour ultimately plays a bigger role than pheromones. What most people that successfully use pheromones do is use the right body language. To them, this isn\'t a big problem, so they don\'t take into account what kind of role it plays in attraction.

JEp.

To be honest I\'m tired of this attitude of yours. Since when is it \"your thinking\" that behavour is very important?

FFS if you dont have the behavour right your screwed without the pheromones. Men who are liked by women have the right body laguage. Men that are liked by women also tend to have good natural mones. Men who are liked by women know how to keep them entertained. Men who are liked by women are confident. Men who are liked by women are their own person and know what they deserve and stand up for that.

Go figure.

CptKipling is right of course. The problem is just this: Many people start using pheromones in hope that it will fix their lack of lovelife. I sure did. But, unfortunately it never does.

Pheromones are only capable of spicing things up a bit if you already got your game together. For those of us that don\'t, pheromones are not the answer, serious commitment to self-improvement is.

To be honest I\'m tired of this attitude of yours. Since when is it \"your thinking\" that behavour is very important?

FFS if you dont have the behavour right your screwed without the pheromones. Men who are liked by women have the right body laguage. Men that are liked by women also tend to have good natural mones. Men who are liked by women know how to keep them entertained. Men who are liked by women are confident. Men who are liked by women are their own person and know what they deserve and stand up for that.

Go figure.

First off, I believe I am entitled to have my own line of thinking. When did you get appointed to the thought police? Unlike you perhaps, I\'d like to find out more about something before lemming along with the masses.

You\'re probably just as tired as I am of all these foolish hit stories people post without any logical back up information. If everyone agrees that behavior is more important then why can\'t you also attempt to analyze if behavior is the entire reason why people get hits? Is it that unreasonable to think that perhaps its all in the way you act and has nothing to do with mones? That blind one sided type of thinking is a problem with most users and that is why we need more quantitative information about what people consider hits, how they know that the mones had an effect in the hit and can the success of it be reproduced by everyone. The basics behind pheromones support the idea that everyone should see some type of reaction regardless of behavior. I\'m not talking about full on drooling all over you and begging you for sex, but I\'m thinking more along the lines of meaningful looks or glances (which I know can be subjective.) So why is it then that it does not work for everyone? Is it like Rogaine or Viagara and it only works for 80% of men?

Maybe I\'m being unclear with my questions, because so far I haven\'t gotten any answers to it. How do you know that the mones have any affect in your hits and your success is not solely the result of improved behavior? Bottom line is that we all know that behavior plays the major role in the hits people report. The next step for me is to question if it plays the entire role. Prove to me and all the newbies who come in to read this post that it is not 100% behavior and all of the critics will be silenced. Until then, post more meaningful information. In the end which post will further the science of pheromone usage? The ones the rant on and on about how they used TE to get some girl at a club to show them some bush and take them home for a wild 3 some with her roommates, or the ones which ask questions and spreads answers?

Banned User

Prove to me and all the newbies who come in to read this post that it is not 100% behavior and all of the critics will be silenced.

Look Mr Kentwo, this has been discussed a million times before and your questions have been answered before too. The example I can give you to prove that pheromones work is the whole DIHL/staring thing. Sometimes you don\'t have to use any behaviour at all to get reactions from pheromones.

One time in the train, a woman kept turning her head looking at me, I have had staring (DIHL-like) hits too. All this without ANY behaviour of my site ... I was just sitting or standing somewhere..

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Yea, Mr Kentwo, mones don\'t make you the most popular guy with the ladies, it is just one tiny thing that helps. It isn\'t some love potion, it also feels good when girls are giving you looks, even DIHLS if you are wearing mones, no one knows if they just think you are cute or if it is the mones, but my money is on the mones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Kentwo,

I have to say you bring up an argument which I think I can safely say no one here knows and I doubt anyone at all knows the answer to your question of why pheromones do not work all the time, and if a placebo effect is altering the situation. I must be honest and say that I too have questioned pheromones greatly. You grow bitter and a bit pissed when you are wearing this and wondering why?, and not having the ability to truly interact with it. to see it clearly and such. I remember I would get sort of mad, until boom I get a pheromone like response which thus makes it all worth the while, and happens pretty often.

Your argument on behavior is interesting, but I think an argument on \"The Placebo Effect\" could easily be proved and has grabbed my attention for a very long time. The placebo effect is responsible for many many false claims and \"hits\". It is talked about, but not enough. Just about anyone here knows this, whenever you put on -mones your mind is constantly on \"pheromone watch\". If it is not on top of your mind it\'s running in the background. You are constantly engaging others and everything that happens you automatically attribute to the -mones. People also create certain things and at this time they are in a heighten state of mind where a smile from a girl is like something they have never seen before as if it was never there. Do ya\' follow me? I will tell you this you have to look through the mess of a placebo effect and most likely you may find some pheromone results in it. Don\'t get it? Well either do I. I will try to explain it.

I was on a good dose of TE/M (no I am not going to write where I put it because it doesn\'t really matter) I used around 2 sprays. I believe. Anyhow I get in the car and my friends girl turns and looks at me in the dark car for awhile and then sniffs and says \"MMMMMMM\" someone smells really good. Yes, she said that but then she gave me a real sexual look of interest all through-out the night and such. I think I posted about this before. Anyhow fast-forward 5 months and I had been of pheromones for 2 months, I had on some body spray (damn right I am cheap). I was walking by her and was kind of pushing her arm around and she then goes \"MMMMMMMMM\" you smell really good. You see sometimes you just smell F##king good.

BUT and I SAY BUT there was not much of a long look, or sexual interest and such that was lacking. So another common mistake is thinking that pheromones are interpreted as a scent. Guys here buy really expensive cologne and think some girl is just whiffing in their -mones. There is a link but I think it is very little.

Behavior I think behavior is a feed off of the placebo effect and then some. It sure does give you a boost of confidence at some points and women are keen especially on this, but in my opinion not enough for a change in female behavior. If I didn\'t have any success with pheromones, I would think as you are now, and I don\'t blame ya one bit you have every reason to question the -mones and we should try to get to the bottom of any question. You are right if I put the -mones on they should just work, don\'t give me this oh you have to put it here and there no it was not designed that way and it should always work. Well maybe they are? I think I said this before, but you could have a great looking guy walk in the room he will be noticed a bit but not much more than an ugly guy especially if he is not drawing attention and such. How do you behave? Let the girls knew it\'s coming from you!

If pheromones don\'t work than great that means I am a sexy man. The hits I got in HS have me convinced, I didn\'t just get a hit and say yeah it was the -mones I was extremely logical about the whole matter and I could not find a reason why everything boosted so much. When you have one girl looking straight at you in a freak way for 20 seconds and such you start to wonder, and all the signs of her attraction to me were there. You walk by and let them get a whiff. and you hear (he\'s hot and such).

I think the -mones work but as far as concrete evidence, well I don\'t have any at all, even with hits if you over think them you will be lost. Somedays when I started out I was like nothing at all is f$#king happening and then boom a huge hit and another and another.
    --------------------------------
    EDIT FORGOT.

Franki is right though in one area, I could be sitting in class and not doing anything different and I will get eyed and gazed upon with DIHL\'s and such. which sort of ruins the argument on behavior but placebo effect is still kicking heheh.

(Sorry to anyone who has to read this long post, just speed read it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

TallMacky,
    I\'m not bitter or anything like that at all. You\'re one of the few so far to at least try and answer my question of how can you tell if its the mones or the behavior that is making all the difference. I know the feeling of trying to notice everything when you wear mones and that led me to believe that maybe I\'m seeing things that are always there but I just never noticed. Or maybe the \"potential\" for those hits were always there it was just the confidence of knowing that you are wearing mones that helped you be successful. I\'m not sure if there is any sure way to test that theory, other then fooling yourself to think that you might be wearing mones then recording your results. That two bottle blind experiment thing is the only thing I could think of. If anyone has any better ideas, I\'d love to hear it so that maybe other people and I can try it out.

I\'ve been wearing mones for little over a month. The first couple days I wore it, my GF and I had some great unexpected sex. She\'s not usually that into sex, more of a once a week kind of girl. But over the past few weeks she\'s been more into it and wanting it more often. Now some people would attribute that to the mones, but I don\'t. Why? Because it happens like this every year. She\'s a teacher and when school is in session she is usually so tired and stressed that she just doesn\'t want any. But when summer comes along and there\'s nothing to worry about, she lets it all loose. That\'s why I don\'t really buy into 75% of the hit stories I\'ve seen so far. There are so many factors into it that its impossible to attribute. So you wear mones to school one day and all of a sudden some girls talk to you. Is it 100% possible to say that it was all the mones? No. So I do understand that its pretty difficult to fully prove that the mones are working, but it may be possible to find more evidence that it is working by doing a double blind test. Kind of like seeing if Techron really does clean engine deposits and improve performance. The easiest way to really see is test it for a while with one gas then a while with another gas.

As for the other people, Tallmacky has said it right that the proof you provide is just not good enough for a lot of people out there. What you call hits may not be a hit to many other people. DIHL? Maybe you reminded her of someone or had a long hair out of your nose. Who knows? But keep an open mind and try tricking yourself so that you don\'t know if you have mones on or not and see if it really does help.

BTW: I had to speed read TM\'s post then speed type since I have some night fishing to get to. So lets get together and ask/answer more questions to really understand the why\'s and hows of the mones.

Banned User

That\'s fine I really need to work on getting what I need to say under 3 paragraphs, hell I hate reading long posts too! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I agree, when looking back the first day of -mones I was on I played it safe and only used a 1/2 pack of SOE. Even on this occassion for some reason I stood more erect, and acted much much more confident. I was not opposed to talking out loud or doing what I wanted. So there was a big placebo effect, hell it was SOE not NPA for god\'s sake. I think a major key lies within perception through your behavior. The -mones make you either conciously or subconciously act more like a guy \"who\'s got it going on\". I am swaying back in forth on the whole issue, though I find looks and such very interesting I question if they were there before? Ahhh but, then there were times in class where I did not have a attitude (wearing pheromones) and was just normal, and I would be eyed and sized up. (maybe I was not sure if my behavior)

It\'s really tough to know if -mones play a huge role, a partial role, or a small one. We really do need a concrete answer besides these assumptions, and hearsay. Have there beem conducted tests and such that show the benefits. I am not speaking of the \"woman smells a man\'s t-shirt\". Rather that of A guy wearing AE/M and he has a twin and they go hopping.

From the tests I have seen on the discovery channel (twin thing) and a short one on MTV and such pheromones seem to play a role. We don\'t see them, can rarely smell them, they work under the scences maybe we are just not able to see their abilities all the time.

Stranger

iron,

I had to speed read this entire thread and so if I missed this, I apologize.

I was wondering if you can do the same experiment, however, using mones this time???

Now that would be a good comparision. Not scientific, but good enough for all of us skeptics out here.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Action reaction

I know the feeling of trying to notice everything when you wear mones and that led me to believe that maybe I\'m seeing things that are always there but I just never noticed. Or maybe the \"potential\" for those hits were always there it was just the confidence of knowing that you are wearing mones that helped you be successful. I\'m not sure if there is any sure way to test that theory, other then fooling yourself to think that you might be wearing mones then recording your results.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> If having increased confidence is a result of wearing mones, placebo or not, then I\'m all for it.
    May sound stupid but if confidence is already lacking in you, what\'s a few dollars thrown into mones that have you believing that your confidence is up with them on(in this case, confidence = women find you attractive, interesting, mysterious). Improving yourself in other ways is always the first step first, sure. Whether, getting help to improve one\'s phsyique/looks, improving a negative self-image, improving self-esteem, etc. At this point, I personally feel that putting mones on is the same thing. Your paying for self improvement, improving your....whatever you want to call it...appeal? Attraction? Chances?

I\'ve been wearing mones for little over a month. The first couple days I wore it, my GF and I had some great unexpected sex. She\'s not usually that into sex, more of a once a week kind of girl. But over the past few weeks she\'s been more into it and wanting it more often. Now some people would attribute that to the mones, but I don\'t. Why? Because it happens like this every year. She\'s a teacher and when school is in session she is usually so tired and stressed that she just doesn\'t want any. But when summer comes along and there\'s nothing to worry about, she lets it all loose. [/i]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> So what were your results when wearing mones around her while school was in session still? Any? Sounds like you could set up some kind of test on your own and focus not on attention from others but instead, how your g/f reacts with certain mixes. If she\'s \"not usually that into sex\" and is always like this \"every year\" then you might have one opportunity to do some testing in this particular area at the least. (I know I\'d be interested in reading about it.) Then again, other factors probably play into the sexual prowess of your g/f off and on during the year so the \"school is in vs school is out\" theory would only be one broad testing ground.

As for the other people, Tallmacky has said it right that the proof you provide is just not good enough for a lot of people out there. What you call hits may not be a hit to many other people. DIHL? Maybe you reminded her of someone or had a long hair out of your nose. Who knows? But keep an open mind and try tricking yourself so that you don\'t know if you have mones on or not and see if it really does help.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yes, there will be broad definitions of the term \"hit\" to each person, I agree. This we cannot control. Each persons experience will undoubtedly be different. I think this is why it\'s important for \'hit\' posters to write a bit more about themselves (in their post or bio) regarding their looks, past successes/failures with women, past relationships, etc etc. Basically, each \'hit\' should be taken with a grain of salt. Guy A could have gotten a hit from a girl he considers 9/10 but at the same time, said Guy A could himself be considered a 9/10 by the opposite sex. Guy B could look like a 4/10 and get some reactions from a girl he considers 9/10 just because she\'s the hottest girl that\'s ever bumped into him and said excuse me and touched his arm, smiled at him, looked into his eyes, etc. Guy A reads and thinks, \"WTF? Women touch me every night and I always have chicks want to dance with me and stuff.\" Guy B has never had that quantifiable success. See where I\'m going with this? How the \'hit\' poster percieves himself with women in the first place is often off interest to me (and remember, often, you are your own worst critic to begin with!).

I\'ve read a a few hit stories whose authors have mentioned: \"btw, I have no problem with women I\'m a good looking guy myself but...\" and some that never say anything other than \"girl stared at me then flipped hair! What a night with XXXXXXX mones! Will wear same again tomorrow!\". (If this sounds like you, no intended offense to anyone in particular mind you!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

More details &amp; a bio could help in clarification of \'hits\' to the particular poster and let the reader taking the whole situation into context &amp; consideration.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information